What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
surrealV1

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

Mithridate

I bolded my original answer and added the complete quote and a follow up. That's pretty much it...

Time 15:15, 25 Dec 1998
From oldtimer1
"My haze was brought here [uk] from the states during its development it was still being developed field scale and may not represent the finished product. From what I have gleaned the nearest to the real thing on sale in Europe was sold by Wernard of Positronics. After he went bankrupt his stock and seed Co was taken over by Dutch passion / Home grown fantaseeds. Both these seed banks are run by relatives. The thing is that the spec for their haze has been changed from posies one in a big reduction on the finish time on 12/12. I suspect they have made a cross to a non dom indica. The thing is if you want to grow real haze it takes 12 to 16 weeks on 12/12 the very best being the late ones. The only other Haze that may have some of the original one in could be Nevils haze but greenhouse haven't published its spec yet but once again I suspect it will have indica added we will see. Most the other so called haze are lambs breath and Thai crosses. In fact in Holland haze has become a generic term for a sat with a strong up high.

Time 03:49, 26 Dec 1998
From oldtimer1

I don't have any pure haze mums any more I lost them 8 or 9 years ago to a Borg attack. This is a point worth making all the sat vars that I have tried are very susceptible to the two spot mite. So as far as growing sats are concerned a clean house is needed. I did haveloads of h seeds but over the years have given them away and Iím sorry to say no one made a go of it with them. In our climate it needs dedication and to be a good gardener to boot. To grow with tropicals indoors and under lighting, well totally different techniques are needed but to my mind they are worth it. This year I have passed on most of what I had left of my h seed stock to a friend and if he is successful the strain may carry on we will see. I do have some mums from a series of crosses made between h and ss of which hd is one, its my fav smoke and takes 9 to 10 w on 12 h.

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
you can see it at these pics. mextasy from cut around 50 days. twice as big buds. finishes within 11weeks.. zero indica effect.

fetch

same for cut of grandfunk...

fetch

What a freakin Gem mate..... So happy with the work we have seen in the last 3 years... Thank you to the Haze crew for everything you've done recently... The amount of work just 3-4 of you people have done is more than Ive seen in the last 20 years on the forums combined. You know who you are... Im excited as hell to see how my haze cross looks, got my light today, just need tent/fan/medium now... Gonna pop my haze f1, some Madmac hazes, Kalimist...Queen Mother... Should have some glorious NLD few months from now.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I just smoked f13haze, much more energetic and racy than any dutch haze, not typical spacious high. this is some ride my brothers and sisters. elevating and funny. inspirational for life. absolutely incredible stimulating antidepressant. will not make you lethargic, but sucks all depression from brain and kicks you to the butt to do something with energy and enthusiasm. perfect herb.

olday

Veteran
I just smoked f13haze, much more energetic and racy than any dutch haze, not typical spacious high. this is some ride my brothers and sisters. elevating and funny. inspirational for life. absolutely incredible stimulating antidepressant. will not make you lethargic, but sucks all depression from brain and kicks you to the butt to do something with energy and enthusiasm. perfect herb.

Damn, that’s a smoke report! Glad you found a winner

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish the 2 THH I just ran looked like MAHA .. I was bummed when I had to cull after 140 days. Barely any Resin and just a grass/hay smell. Early in flower I got a cat piss aroma but it did not stay around. I have more so ill keep trying. I made some THH x (A5hazebx x Mac) and HK x THH .

This is my 1st THH x P41 in flower now.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2016.JPG Views:	0 Size:	215.0 KB ID:	18020938 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2018.JPG Views:	0 Size:	182.1 KB ID:	18020939

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I wish the 2 THH I just ran looked like MAHA .. I was bummed when I had to cull after 140 days. Barely any Resin and just a grass/hay smell. Early in flower I got a cat piss aroma but it did not stay around. I have more so ill keep trying. I made some THH x (A5hazebx x Mac) and HK x THH .

This is my 1st THH x P41 in flower now.
filedata/fetch?id=18020938&d=1640134194filedata/fetch?id=18020939&d=1640134196

That sucks. I got one finishing up that takes for ever too likes 15 and then theres the timer issues that didnt help. Its the octopus one. Pics were all red the other day I am going to get a few before she comes down but the only thing with this one is the lower part of the bud stalks I'll call them the lower calyx's have gone way over mature both runs now so if you wait for the top braids to look done the stuff is pretty harsh. Not sure I am able to keep them. They are awseome and different from todds in alot of ways. Made enough beans to last a lifetime. I want to try the todd's x thh males. I am digging the space flights from the extrememly fruity one.

I got some THH pollen from 4 males saved and 2 DJ f13's on deck should flip in a few. I wanted to do it the other way but used Cinderella on the hazes last time instead. THH99, A599 and O99Hz.

THH is the closest thing to the first pic in the original ultimate satvia thread that I've run. Its smoke is unique and an amazing time.

Nexus7

I wish the 2 THH I just ran looked like MAHA .. I was bummed when I had to cull after 140 days. Barely any Resin and just a grass/hay smell. Early in flower I got a cat piss aroma but it did not stay around. I have more so ill keep trying.

Hey Hammer, think I asked you before but did you get your THH from MadMac? And did you get the THH repro (open pol.) or the THH best (selection)?

Just started a MadMac THH best myself 😃

Haze on friends!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hammer, think I asked you before but did you get your THH from MadMac? And did you get the THH repro (open pol.) or the THH best (selection)?

Just started a MadMac THH best myself 😃

Haze on friends!

Yes, I could swear there was something he said was the best? I don't remember.. Ill pick something from these.
DSCN2038.JPG

Last edited: