• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hubcap View Post
    BLR is pretty special.
    These look great.
    Stinky?

-cap
    Thanks man.. they have a metallic lime funk going on at the moment... very happy with this pheno

Comment

Heres the THH. Approximately 2.5w or so.

The WLD seedling is suspect. Note the 10th runt still trying to make it in there too.

Temps got down to 54F last night after lights out. On 18/6 and turned off exhaust fan which got me about 8 more degrees of heat during lights on. Humidity is still low at 16. I fed them yesterday.
      LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

THH fully seeded by another THH male, 14 weeks. Chopped last week, ready to trim and jar today.
        Attached Files
        Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Lost tribe - that Wide leaf is very intriguing eh? What are the chances a deep chunk, or X18 seed got dropped into the mix from the distributor?

Comment

Originally posted by midwestkid View Post
            Lost tribe - that Wide leaf is very intriguing eh? What are the chances a deep chunk, or X18 seed got dropped into the mix from the distributor?
            That was my initial thought. I received a pack of DC as a freebie. Hope the runt makes it. It took 2 plus weeks to surface.
            LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

View Image

View Image

View Image

The WLD seedling is suspect. Note the 10th runt still trying to make it in there too.

Temps got down to 54F last night after lights out. On 18/6 and turned off exhaust fan which got me about 8 more degrees of heat during lights on. Humidity is still low at 16. I fed them yesterday.
              I have never ever seen such fat seedling of THH.
              If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                I have never ever seen such fat seedling of THH.
                I've never seen so fat leaves on anything but deep chunk.
                We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Bubba Kush leaves are fat as hell.
                  Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

Hey LostTribe,

The only possibility I can think of is that it’s a rogue Deep Chunk seed. I can’t think of any other variety that it could be. It could be that it was in the bag of bulk. No way of knowing for sure.

Comment

Looks like poison oak

Comment

THH at various stages of trim and cure. I pulled just shy of 1000 seeds. Worth it even though the bud totals maybe an ounce and change. The mother was totally worth it and my friend held the cut. I'm hoping the stickiness and scent translates in all subsequent sowings. I've washed my hands twice after every trim bout and they still stink.

After some time I'll pass some deseeded nugs to see if they give any hints to the quality of the bud but this may not be the best representation. In fact I'm sure it won't be but maybe we'll get an idea of what the seeds possess. If I add these to the sets I still have from BR, Tom, and Mac I should never be lacking in breeding material ever.

Onto Deep Chunk and DC x Haze F2! Thanks Tom, Raco, Chi, and BR!
                        Attached Files
                        Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

View Image

View Image

View Image

hmm was going to order some of these but id be very annoyed if i got some deep chunk instead was the deep chunk seed bigger,did you notice in the pack ?

Comment

Originally posted by bsgospel View Post
                            THH at various stages of trim and cure. I pulled just shy of 1000 seeds. Worth it even though the bud totals maybe an ounce and change. The mother was totally worth it and my friend held the cut. I'm hoping the stickiness and scent translates in all subsequent sowings. I've washed my hands twice after every trim bout and they still stink.

After some time I'll pass some deseeded nugs to see if they give any hints to the quality of the bud but this may not be the best representation. In fact I'm sure it won't be but maybe we'll get an idea of what the seeds possess. If I add these to the sets I still have from BR, Tom, and Mac I should never be lacking in breeding material ever.

Onto Deep Chunk and DC x Haze F2! Thanks Tom, Raco, Chi, and BR!
                            nice stock. excellent breeding material man. you will make wonderful hybrids with it. good luck with dc x haze too:

Comment

Rasjano and cbf were growers who inspired me to grow THH. I cant thank them enough. I like this hybrid from cbf. it is sour diesel x thh. pic from cbf.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtOfSelection View Post
                                hmm was going to order some of these but id be very annoyed if i got some deep chunk instead was the deep chunk seed bigger,did you notice in the pack ?

Its a freak accident, don't worry about it.
                                Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

Working...
                                X