What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Stoked you guys are stoked, but I think you're all safe

There's probably enough for everyone, but I'm sure BR will hold a few packs for a couple of weeks if any one who wants to put a reserve in.

I'm assuming it's going to be a week or two before BR starts taking orders again (please correct me if I am wrong), and I don't want to see you guys getting calluses from constantly hitting the refresh button in the mean time. Seed purchase injuries are the worst.

-Chimera

Stoked you guys are stoked, but I think you're all safe

There's probably enough for everyone, but I'm sure BR will hold a few packs for a couple of weeks if any one who wants to put a reserve in.

I'm assuming it's going to be a week or two before BR starts taking orders again (please correct me if I am wrong), and I don't want to see you guys getting calluses from constantly hitting the refresh button in the mean time. Seed purchase injuries are the worst.

-Chimera

I feel a callous forming :redface:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Purple Tom Hill Haze

Purple Tom Hill Haze

hello haze lovers,
here is one of the last 6 i'll keep as cut's...

picture.php

picture.php

little teaser for the new release... :bow:

all the best
M.:smoker:

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
I feel a callous forming :redface:

Welcome to the forum Holderchert! Beware, homonyms lurk here.

Don't worry, with the right mental adjustments, you can probably start showing more care for others ;)

cal·lus
a thickened and hardened part of the skin or soft tissue, especially in an area that has been subjected to friction.

cal·lous
showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.

Welcome to the forum Holderchert! Beware, homonyms lurk here.

Don't worry, with the right mental adjustments, you can probably start showing more care for others ;)

cal·lus
a thickened and hardened part of the skin or soft tissue, especially in an area that has been subjected to friction.

cal·lous
showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.

No, you misunderstand Chimera. I feel callous forming for anyone who is able to get their hand on THH before I do...

Peace & Love ;)
-HC

F2F

Percentage of Keepers?

Percentage of Keepers?

MM - your haze collection and experience is probably very thorough compared to most.

For THH how many females tested to get 6 keepers?

Peace,
F2F

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Beautiful. Was that one of the females used in your repro? What are your thought of that purple haze? A little bit dreamier, denser and more introspective then the lime green phenos?
thank you
yes this one was also used while making the repro...
the purple have more a berry forrest fruit haze smell and are softer as the green...
yep maybe some little indica high touch in the purple...
the best to me are the lime green.... but also the longest flowering...

MM - your haze collection and experience is probably very thorough compared to most.

For THH how many females tested to get 6 keepers?

thank you
well i'll had 33 in total... and used 28 for repro...
3 had grow issues... and 2 where runts...
7 where great... 2 purple ...
killed 1 purple.... smell after cure was hay...
so 6 are alive... and 2 boy's...
the one i'll used for some crosses shows to be a very good mate...
happy that i'll kept him... takes some time before you see the results...
now i'll know what he can do... and he get used for new projects... :)
all the best & thx for support

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well I firmly believe Mr. Mac will grow much more THH seeds and then he will know the line perfectly. just question of time. haze needs time, it requires it.. it is not question of one or two years, she needs years to be really and fully enjoyed :D at first relationship is very romantic, later relationship changes :D haha. I really enjoy two years cured THH.. turned very chocolate cedar..

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
thank you
yes this one was also used while making the repro...
the purple have more a berry forrest fruit haze smell and are softer as the green...
yep maybe some little indica high touch in the purple...
the best to me are the lime green.... but also the longest flowering...

I’ve experience the Ace OTH purple and felt quite similar effects from it alone and in its crosses. Although I’ve found the purple OTH to be a little longer legged than the green, which seems funny but limited plants on my part. A more fermented dark fruit on the Ace purple gear. I actually also prefer the lime green. Look forward to seeing what your doing next.

Had to throw this in just for fun...

Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
like Mac said, green ones are longer flowering, but green one is not only pheno, many green phenos, it can be from metallic ones to acidic one to silver ones to green mango ones or ripe mango ones(rare) - some can be trippy, some can be just average... truly dark purple phenotypes are very mild in effect, not strong.. and then there are those colorful - not truly purple - more reddish, yellow ones or magenta or just rainbow, these colorful ones brings unbeatable euphoria, it is not peaceful blissful euphoria like at mango haze, but it is some funky energetic euphoria, I love it, in this thread elanius wrote the effect reminds him mdma, almost.. yes almost, because thh is much better. cheers.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I talked with one very great australian grower, he grows trees and has huge fields with red ground.. tropics. very advanced grower and practically legend, at least for me.. he told me that one season he grew tom hill hazes, next to local strain called aussie mango - very famous in Australia, probably comes from Mekong area.. he said, the structure of plant, the smell of both, was almost identical.. I crossed my special ulitmate trippy thh haze pheno with black vietnamese genetics, so should get some nice Mekong genetics recombination, similar to Mac´s crosses with hmong thai or ko chang thai :D :D :D

MadMac

far beyond driven...
What are the similarities between the oldtimers and thh?

booth have same base...
OTh is more columbian like ... punto rojo x col gold
THH is from Sam's repro of the Original Haze....
little different to OTh ... more selected by haze brothers
maybe also added more columbian.. eg. santa marta
than SamS selected it little and gave those seeds and cut's to Positronic...
what than happend is a mystery ... like what Tom got in the end...
and also what Tom did with the haze... from look and flower it's different to Original Haze...
so speculation is Sk#1 x Haze but i think it's more thai x haze and maybe a little deep chunk in it...
however... the end product is amazing :)
and that is what counts ...

LostTribe

Premium user
short veg time... eg. 3 weeks... than flip 12/12
keep them in small container like 1 gallon until they really start to flower
than transplant in 4-5 gallon pot's and use root stimulator first watering and after 2 weeks agin...
keep N out so much you can... haze loves underfeeding and is very sensible ... better less than one time too much...
when flowering really starts give P only ... no K needed yet...
start low and give little more every feeding... like every 5-7'th day
until mid of flowering... eg 6 weeks... than reduce in 2 weeks to zero and now give K only... same thing... start low and raise up...
until week 12 max... than stop feeding and let them yellow out the last 2-3 weeks ... only water and molasses if you like... gives good taste...
the problem with da pure haze is...
you always feed too much... because you think it must be great ... so you force the plant to being great... works with indicas and some hybrids... but not with pure sativa...
pure sativa loves low feeding and not much care...
often it's overdone... and if you do a feeding too hot... eg EC 1.2 is the limit... you burn the tips and the outcome is also not optimal than...
the plant suffers...
so best is watch the leaf's...
and use EC meter ! not more as 1.2 EC or they burn
never use the dosis that's recommend for the product...
it's always too much... less than the half as advertised...
if possible use organic... like biobizz etc...
hope that help's :)
haze forever

Lordamercy!!!!!! I've spent 2 hours looking for this post only to find it in 1 minute with the search function. I swear.

Thank you for this I have been struggling going from hydroponics back to peat and coco and hope this framework with stop me from over ferting the hell out of the sativas!

Thanks again!
LT