Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chimeras highland Mexican blueberry originals left?
    sorry if I am repeating a question

Comment

Originally posted by Im'One View Post
      Any chimeras highland Mexican blueberry originals left?
      sorry if I am repeating a question
      Highland Mexican x Blueberry (Originals: Last Ever) --- 15 seeds: $200
      Highland Mexican x Blueberry F2 --- 10 seeds: $65

Comment

Hi Breeders Retail, on the first page of this thread you mention extra freebies if using crypto for payments. What freebies are being offered at this time? My order is only 4 packs of Chimera beans totaling $230. Thanks

Comment

I think BR said they’re quite busy at the moment. Might be best if you email them. They haven’t been on the boards in a little while.

breedersretail@protonmail.com
          sigpic

Comment

Whats the best heavy light green skunk seed available? Please
            I eat legos

Comment

From all the different hybrids in the regular seed sets I would say White Lotus x Jack. That’s the best chance for skunky light green with heavy set flower formation. There’s also warlock and cheese crossed with blockhead but you’ll probably get purple in there. The Cheese x SS leans heavily to the equatorial and is tall / long flowering.

EDIT: as well as White Lotus x Jack, Jack Pine and possibly Sour Diesel x Jack. The last one there may or may not be good for what you’re looking for. I’ve never seen a grow of it.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey all,
                The Highland Mexican x Blueberry F2s are now OUT OF STOCK

Hope everyone enjoyed these

Comment

Originally posted by Kalbhairav View Post
                  I think BR said they’re quite busy at the moment. Might be best if you email them. They haven’t been on the boards in a little while.

breedersretail@protonmail.com
                  Thanks Kal, I took your advice and they replied promptly :-)

Comment

I had a sample of Sour D x Jack in 2014, if it’s the same cross. It was one of my top flavors ever, coconut and citrus. Never saw the grow, but the results were impressive. Also, just popping a couple HM x BB F2’s now.

Comment

Originally posted by Breeders Retail View Post
                      Forgive me for not answering earlier, there has been quite a few obstacles to get the Hawaiian Spice to me to test. Testing will commence in the next couple of days.
                      Any luck with the Hawaiian Spice tests? I'm interested in grabbing some soon if possible!

Comment

Hi Robney,

Yes, I conducted a germ test of all the batches we had. Just a normal paper towel test with less than stellar results. Although most batches had terming seeds the ratios weren’t good enough. No idea why they were so bad as they’ve been with the rest of the stock that’s totally fine.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X