Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing VerdantGreen to Breeders Retail - PLUS - Introductory PROMO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all,

Very soon (next couple of days) we’ll be launching a two week promo for VG’s new Chem series.

Stock is limited.

I’ll make a separate thread at lift off.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all. A couple of independent smoke reports, for the Contra D and the Chemnesia, which i'm pretty chuffed with:
      https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...a-d-chemniesia

VG
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi all, testing on the Bubba 18 (Bubba Kush x X18) is finishing up, smoke report imminent and will be released in the next week or two.

Also the first of a few new new projects being tested. Bubba Zhuzh : https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...and-grow-along

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bz3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.5 KB ID:	17860096

VG
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Sweet cross! I dig the idea to pair bubba kush with x-18. Hope you're having a lovely season VG.

Comment

A few new pics and feedback from a couple of growers testing out the C4DD F2s:
            https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...7#post17867053
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi all, Bubba 18 stock should reach BR today so look out for it in the catalogue
              Pre-98 Bubba Kush x X18: (grown by jakespeed)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Bubba18js.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	17881424
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hey All,

These are now listed in the catalogue and ready for retail

Thanks VG

Comment

Hi folks!

Here are some C4DD F2 buds hanging ... "they are all so fire it doesn't matter. I can't lose with any of them. 4 keepers out of 8 females and 15 seeds. Real keepers, not a compromise on yield or terps. A grade bags."

Originally posted by ............. View Post

Word VG much love to you my friend.

#ChemNation
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20210628_134455.jpg Views:	5 Size:	112.5 KB ID:	17887868
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by Breeders Retail View Post
                    Hey all

We now have VGs new releases with us.
                    I’ve just this second updated the catalogue to include three new listings to VGs offerings.

Rhino D (C4DD x White Rhino) regular --- 10 seeds - $50
                    Chemnesia (C4DD x Amnesia) regular --- 10 seeds - $50
                    Chem Kit Ltd Edition: 15xC4DD F2, 8xContra D (C4DDD), 8xC4DD4 -all regular - $120

If you’re interested please visit the catalogue thread (link below) and follow the instructions on how to order.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337991

Cheers
                    Insane-o-land prices.
                    price:performance ratio off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by ............. View Post

Insane-o-land prices.
                      price:performance ratio off the charts.
                      Thanks man, that is so great to hear - especially coming from someone who has had such great success with the Original F1s... to hear that you think the F2s measure up is very gratifying !

VG

-----
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

I just tried to germinate some of your original release bluedigiberry f2's and got 10/10 up..

Comment

Ooooo lucky!
                          Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Working...
                          X