Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing VerdantGreen to Breeders Retail - PLUS - Introductory PROMO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing VerdantGreen to Breeders Retail - PLUS - Introductory PROMO!

A Warm Welcome to VerdantGreen to the Breeders Retail catalogue

At Breeders Retail we like to think of ourselves as bringing our discerning clients offerings that are not only popular, but hard to get hold of.

VerdantGreen has some great genetics that brings his Bubba kush rich catalogue into ours. We have a few premium lines from Verdant which I think you'll agree are classic and a great addition to Breeders Retail.

This is the stock that we have at Breeders Retail right NOW, available to order!

Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1/fem - $50 per 6 pack - The pre-98 bubba cut reversed and another pre-98 cut pollinated. these have been greatly well received over the last couple of years and are widely regarded as a legit seed version of this relatively true-breeding cut.

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x pre-98 bubba - fem cross - $50 per 6 pack. A feminised three way cross of the classic Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai crossed with Tom Hill's Deep Chunk and then the offspring dusted with reversed pre-98 bubba pollen. Some plants retain the lemon cleaner and bubba terpenes, and the high is a potent motivational sativa.

Bubba Kush - regular seeds - $50 per 10 pack. This is my pre-98 bubba cut crossed with males from a Katsu Bubba x Bubba kush line that was made back in the day. Both Katsu bubba and pre-98 bubba phenos present with the katsu phenos being the more common.

BlueDigiBerry F2 - regular seeds - $50 per 10 pack.
    This is my own sativa dominant candy berry smelling Blueberry cut crossed with a male from a backcross to the famous oldschool American digiberry cut which is a blueberry muffin smelling version of the blueberry. the F2s yield a good amount of plants with classic blueberry smell and high.

Fat Bubba F2 - regular seeds - $50 per 10 pack. The pre-98 bubba cut crossed with a proven Sour Bubba male. Short, stocky plants with great potency and aroma.

LV Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba Kush - Mostly female seeds - $50 per 10 pack. This is a female cross that shows the occasional male plant. The LVPK x pre-98 bubba is really a fem , with reversed bubba as the pollen donor - but I'm selling it as regular seeds because there has been the odd 'male' pop up. A similar thing happened with cbg's 'peyote purple' cultivar which is a bubba S2 iirc, so maybe something in the genetics.... I would have ditched the line but there are some awesome phenos and the resin coverage is quite high.

If you would like to see images and grows of all of the varieties above, click the link below..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337368

All varieties have been entered onto the Breeders Retail Catalogue

Information on promo to follow...

Nice addition to the stable - welcome VG!!!

Comment

Verdant Green PROMO

VerdantGreen has been very generous in offering an introductory Promo.

Here's what we're offering...

When you buy 2 VerdantGreen varieties, you get a 3rd pack FREE!!

It's simple and fantastic!

Obviously when you're ordering then tell me which pack you'd like free.

And... this promo can be used with the other offers that are currently running until the end of February. Check the Breeders Retail Promo thread for details - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336921

This promo will end on the 28th February 2017

Last edited by Breeders Retail; 01-22-2017, 17:32.

Comment

thanks Chimera and B.Retail

Hugely flattered to be invited!
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

few pics of some of the gear....
          If you have any questions about the Varieties/Strains then please click through the links and ask in the threads in my forum, that way we keep all the info and answers in the same place
          Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1/fem: Thread Link

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:13.
          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
          -----
          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Pre-98 Bubba S1 nugs, grow and pictures from shmavis

some plants show a bit of purp

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 10-10-2020, 09:40.
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

C4DD F2 and Crosses:

C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) - so it works like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross. This was made about 8 years ago and is tried and tested, yielding plants that consistently reflect the terpenes and potency of the D and wider Chemdog family.

Recently i have made F2s which are currently in testing.. but i have released a limited early batch for those that have been waiting for some time.

C4DD F2 op , 12 seeds per pack

These early release F2s have been made as part of the F2 breeding project and have used a population of plants that is slightly larger than those of the final release - denoted by the ‘op’ suffix on the packs, and may show a little more variation within the realms of Chem funkiness. Only a dozen packs will be released and each pack will contain 12 seeds to help growers enjoy the line and find themselves a keeper. 9-10 weeks

Here are some pics of the C4DD:

The main batch of F2s are having a test grow atm:
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377106

and the OP release were germination tested, i kept 4 plants.. 3 of which looked like typical C4DD plants but ended up male. One plant looked like more of an unusual 'sativa' pheno and was a girl. Pics not great but i thought it was interesting. It smokes very strong and STINKS of Chem funk and lemon cleaner

ALSO... i made a few crosses which will hopefully be released too after testing...

Chem4 x C4DD : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377107

ChemD x C4DD : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377109

White Rhino x C4DD : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377108
              This is the same WR cut that i did a fem cross with to the Bubba Kush, and has recently been ID'd and The North London WR - which was a big commercial cut in that manor some years ago.

Amnesia x C4DD : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377105
              Amnesia haze (the coffee shop cut) has long been a favorite of mine and i am going to use it for a couple of crosses this year to see how it breeds. Allegedly a SSH cut so there may be some variation... but the minty terpene profile and high of the amnesia is quite unique.

VG
              Last edited by VerdantGreen; 10-10-2020, 10:12.
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

..... me likey, me want!

Comment

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x pre-98 bubba - fem cross: Thread Link
                  grow and pics by unregistered190

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:14.
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Bubba Kush - regular seeds: Thread Link
                    Pics and grow by vitamingreeninc

Katsu leaning pheno

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:13.
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

BlueDigiBerry F2 - regular seeds: Thread Link
                      grow and pics by ambertrich

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:15.
                      -----
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Fat Bubba F2 - regular seeds: Thread Link

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:16.
                        -----
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

LV Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba Kush - Mostly female seeds: Thread Link

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 20:18.
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Man, no plans to pop my pack of BlueDigiBerry for some time but I feel as though those pics from ambertrich are twisting my arm. Love that third pic!

Exciting additions!
                            §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Hey Verdant

Are you abandoning the Chem crosses?

Comment

Working...
                              X