King x Blockhead test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King x Blockhead test grow

First off I'm proper excited to be growing out one of the new blockhead crosses
    So big up and a massive amount of respect going out to Chimera and crew, 10 seeds will be put into 1 litre pots of seedling soil later on tonight and grown under a 125w CFL in a small box until the tents free for them.
    I'll post weekly updates as usual
    The seeds

Blessings

Raspaul

Lovely! Good score man.. Looking to see some nice stocky Hashplant action happening here.

Loving how the Lord looks down on them seeds
    sigpic

Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      sigpic

@trh_seeds

Comment

yup, nice cross...
        cheers

Comment

Very holy individuals among this thread, I post with humility and respect for you all. I want to ask if this strain involves the King from Reeferman.
          I'm don't know this from experience…

Comment

Originally posted by MJtheIndicator View Post
            Very holy individuals among this thread, I post with humility and respect for you all. I want to ask if this strain involves the King from Reeferman.
            I think it is the same cut MJ but not 100% sure, I suppose only Chimera or Reeferman could give you a definite answer.

Blessings

Raspaul

Comment

I have a pack of chi's blockhead o.p.

I was curious when the other works were coming involving the blocks...

I really like blockhead. A little short for my liking though. Great yielder

Comment

King is an old Van Isle biker cut.

Comment

Looking forward to this.
                  RudeDog's Plantentium
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....46#post8363146

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.

Comment

Hey ras,,,
                    Very nice beans and looking forward to seeing ya do ya thing with these,,, very best of luck,,subbed rastafari ,,,,,,s2

Comment

Seeds planted this morning, I ran out of seedling soil and couldn't find anything decent from the local garden centres over the weekend so I've used some old soil I had lying about and added EWC and perlite.
                      I'm leaving the large organic pots out of this round so I can treat them with some biological's and try and get the thrips under control in them.
                      So these will be grown in mix of 10L plastic air pots and 16L fabric pots and I'm going to use some shop bought soil (all mix or something similar), I'll add myco's at pot up and a handful of dry amendments just before flowering then give them a weekly EWC and molasses tea with some extracts.
                      I've grown like this before with decent results and it keeps it simple while I'm still feeling like s**t.

Blessings

Raspaul

Comment

Pulling up chair...good hunting.

Comment

Blockhead has the most beautiful leaves when growing in veg. You will enjoy growing it and smoking it.

Comment

All 10 seeds sprouted over last night on the 5th day,
                            I was getting a bit worried none had popped yet so it was a welcome sight to see them this morning.
                            some have only just broke soil so you can't really see them on the pics.

Raspaul

Comment

Yes I ,,,,,Rastafari,,,go forth and multiply,,,,
                              Me see them lickle heads poking through,,,,,
                              Onwards and upwards for I pickneys
                              Jah blessings,,, S2

Comment

Working...
                              X