No announcement yet.

King x Blockhead test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the 7 which are rolling the consistency looks great with the exception of the 2 lateral examples, seems like a nice soil recipe as well.
    I'm don't know this from experience…

Comment

Brother Rasta,

Let them little uns run a little longer in the box.. They might just want to develop a bit of a root ball before getting going. Or they might turn out to be males and it'll be wasted effort in which case I'm sorry in advance if you take my advice (which can be shockingly bad sometimes)

Looking forward to some damn sexy BLD action happening soon. Hopefully these might turn out to be aesthetically pretty to look at and a hammer to smoke. All good things....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJtheIndicator View Post
        Of the 7 which are rolling the consistency looks great with the exception of the 2 lateral examples, seems like a nice soil recipe as well.
        Thanks MJ big up rasta

Originally posted by Kalbhairav View Post
        Brother Rasta,

Let them little uns run a little longer in the box.. They might just want to develop a bit of a root ball before getting going. Or they might turn out to be males and it'll be wasted effort in which case I'm sorry in advance if you take my advice (which can be shockingly bad sometimes)

Looking forward to some damn sexy BLD action happening soon. Hopefully these might turn out to be aesthetically pretty to look at and a hammer to smoke. All good things....
        Yeah I'll probably give em up until they go in the tent Kal,
        1 of the 3 has started to grow normal now but the other 2 not so much but we'll see how they go,
        I'll give them the chance to get going but 8 out of 10 isn't bad if they don't

Much respect rasta

Raspaul

Comment

Thought I'd post a pic of #2 because it looks like it has whorled phyllotaxy

Raspaul

Comment

24 days
            The 2 small ones have been killed off so I'm left with 8 which are all looking good although a couple have shown signs of the soil being a bit to hot.

Raspaul

Comment

hey ras,,
              all looking fine rasta,,they look strong so will ride a little burn,,no problem,,,onwards and upwards,,s2

Comment

Originally posted by raspaul View Post
                24 days
                The 2 small ones have been killed off so I'm left with 8 which are all looking good although a couple have shown signs of the soil being a bit to hot.

View Image

Raspaul
                third row, second down. Solid.

Comment

1st day in the tent under 315w

Raspaul

Comment

nice space rasta,,clean and clinical,,,,,
                    gonna spread there wings now!,,
                    all irie ras p,,,,s2

Comment

Originally posted by 944s2 View Post
                      nice space rasta,,clean and clinical,,,,,
                      gonna spread there wings now!,,
                      all irie ras p,,,,s2
                      It took me about 5 hours to clean s2 had the steam cleaner on it to make sure there was no pollen still floating about.

Big up rasta

Raspaul

Comment

Amazing to think soon it'll be a jungle in there, without anywhere to move. Are you going to leave them to do their thing or will you utilise some training? I'm guessing if you get four fems they'll be much like the MJ's in stature..
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm just gonna leave them for the time being Kal and do some training if any decide to stretch,
                          I can't see that happening though rasta

Ras

Comment

What a great space! May 100,000 flowers issue forth...

Comment

Question now is which are King leaning and which are BH?

Comment

Originally posted by MJtheIndicator View Post
                                Question now is which are King leaning and which are BH?
                                They all look a little different to each other MJ but I wouldn't know what I'm looking for anyway rasta

Just potted them up into 5 litre pots and added some myco powder,
                                they'll stay in these pots for sexing and then the females will be potted up into large pots for flowering

Raspaul

Comment

Working...
                                X