• Show
Clear All

Lion!,,Lion!,,Lion!,,,,
    irie ras p,,,,s2

Comment

Much respect s2

Ras

Comment

Bush Doctor! May the cure be all your health and blessing.
        I'm don't know this from experience…

Comment

Been trimming the fans off the 2 S.I's today and thought I'd post of pic of the tops.

Ras

Comment

Boom Rasta!

Looking tight as always. Fly high with dem hazes..
            sigpic

Comment

Beautiful raspaul....simply beautiful. She one of my favs. Great work rasta...bless.

Comment

Thanks Jah and Kal much respect

Ras

Comment

The 2 S.I's, one has a slightly denser flower with a bit more lemon but they are very much the same in high and taste.
                  Every single one of the 4 plants that I've grown from this var have been fantastic and all have been a mix of incense, haze, lemon and spice.

Ras

Comment

Finding this thread and then seeing there are no longer any pictures hurt my soul ;\ Hope all is well on the other end.

If anyone has good documentation of king crosses or the cut it self I would love to get a link.
                    Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Comment

Originally posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
                      Finding this thread and then seeing there are no longer any pictures hurt my soul ;\ Hope all is well on the other end.

If anyone has good documentation of king crosses or the cut it self I would love to get a link.
                      I second this. It sucks that the pics are gone. Maybe the OP had something go down and got paranoid or whatever. I just got some Kings X SS as a freebie and would love to see some shots of her.
                      C99 problems and flowering time ain’t one

You’ll do fooking nuttin’ !! <=- Conor McGregor

My sick cross of Sweet Blue X Super Silver Haze
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62502

Comment

Originally posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post

Originally posted by The Iceman View Post
                        I second this. It sucks that the pics are gone. Maybe the OP had something go down and got paranoid or whatever. I just got some Kings X SS as a freebie and would love to see some shots of her.
                        Yes sorry about that 40 and Iceman I got hit and deleted my old account so no pics or nothing to show

Ras

Comment

Working...
                        X