This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

var 'Lemon Floss'

Last edited by yortbogey; 04-01-2015, 11:09.
    More Agriculture
    Less Agro-Culture

Rockin the toonie! Thought that would be a winner... looks mental haha

Snagged a pack off the boutique! STOKED...

Comment

Damn... is that the mental jack or mental skunk... got mental floss ss fems.... think you might be savin best for last haha....

Comment

That should be the mental floss x ss.

Seems all the "var. x" posts from chi are the ss crosses.

Comment

I think Krau is right.. Floss x SS..

Want I would love to know is whether 'Mental Floss' means the mystery mother of Mental Floss or the mystery mother x Blueberry (aka: Mental Floss #1).

There's a old pic somewhere of Chi's chosen mental floss cut which he described as a pretty good hash var. I wonder if this might be the mother?

Or is it a line bred stable hybrid? Or is it the mystery mother?........ And are they all the same mother cut for the new hybrids?
          sigpic

Comment

From the pics it looks to lean mental floss... hard to see but looks chunky like the buds trimmed and dried... haha...

Chi any description forth coming? Bad timing for me to pop seeds.... outdoors no way im getting these pinched...
            Last edited by sourpuss; 01-24-2016, 08:19.

Comment

Finally, mental floss x ss.... have wheres my bike and fighting buddah mixed in.... forgive me.... hopin for some clear difdofferen. Grown fighting buddah before so i hope to recognize her.

Comment

I haven't grown any of chimera's gear yet but I have heard good things. Hey sourpuss I would love to see what happens with those seedlings if you want to share.

Comment

Not sure which but there r 5 lemon floss in the pic with mf labeled on the side. These got stuck in 3 inch cups for a little too long. Pruned and up potted. Just in time imo. Gonna be big soon.

There r 9 pots cause there is also 2 fighting buddah and 2 karmas wheres my bike mixed in. I figured the wheres my bike wpuld be easy to see.

Comment

K its the middle pic above. Id say the buddah is the big 2 in the back. Wheres my bike prob the middle and left middle. Just a guess...

Comment

My lemon floss is not only a looker, but she smells oh so fine:

Simple grafting: process, progress, result

Comment

Nice zif, that looks nearly identical to a Jack floss I ran a few times. I'm surprised to see so much color in the SS cross.

Comment

Hey zif,

Very nice bro

Is it possible to get a full plant shot of that lovely looking thing? I think this line could hold some very special plants (although I say that about a lot of Chi's hybrids, ha)

Can you describe the aromas? Sweet I'm guessing.. Have you tried her yet?

Questions questions
                          sigpic

Comment

Her aroma is very complex; I’ve been struggling to pin it down. Musky, Cabernet and sweat undertones with a sweet, floral top note. I’m very excited to see how it develops once she’s down.

She’s 62 days and just ambering up. Looks like that might happen fast, though.

I’ve got a fair bit of her progress up in an album. She has very nice bones, ‘though her 1.25-1.5x stretch was a surprise from a SS line. Here’s day 23 of flower with the full plant:

Comment

61 days:

Comment

Working...
                              X