Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 3 still trying to flower under 18/6 even after being potted up. This is a first for me. Want to take clones but don't want plants that behave like this. Open to suggestions.

M.
    No women, no kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Morphote View Post
      All 3 still trying to flower under 18/6 even after being potted up. This is a first for me. Want to take clones but don't want plants that behave like this. Open to suggestions.

M.
      Mine started flowering as well on 20/4. I'm baffled...guess I will let them and flip now. Peace sdd
      Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
      Legal medical patient

_________
      “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
      "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
      "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Update: there is a "honey Kush" pheno in this cross. "Honey" because it's a deep sweet, and "Kush" because it has that mesmerizing complex Kush odor happening underneath. Really blends nice with the honey. Large yielder too. Too bad it flowered under 18/6. Had to get the chop.

M.
        No women, no kids.

Comment

Originally posted by sdd420 View Post
          I also have 5 seeds that I popped , can't wait to finally try these!!! Cheers sdd
          Smoke report after a nice cure. Breaking it up you get a very fruity smell. Almost fruity pebbles like, but very enjoyable regardless . Taste is just hashy to me but I will second Jahaze in all respects. I feel motivated and it helps my back pain too . Not the strongest but exactly what you want for daytime. Thumbs up to Chimera great job, glad I have half a pack left.
          Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
          Legal medical patient

_________
          “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
          "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
          "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X