This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey 1more..

Beautiful pics but I'm afraid this isn't probably the right place for them. They'll probably be better suited to being in the 'strains and breeding forum'.. This is thread is particular to the Hawaiian Spice variety bred by Chimera.. If you post your pics in the forum mentioned above you might get a better response.. All the best
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kalbhairav View Post
      Hey 1more..

Beautiful pics but I'm afraid this isn't probably the right place for them. They'll probably be better suited to being in the 'strains and breeding forum'.. This is thread is particular to the Hawaiian Spice variety bred by Chimera.. If you post your pics in the forum mentioned above you might get a better response.. All the best

Thanks

Comment

A picture for the sticky this was at 90 days just before harvest

Raspaul

Comment

looks amazing rastapaul well done

you just sold it

peace man
          peace west-eu

Comment

Thanks west-eu much respect rasta

Raspaul

Comment

Wow she looks wondefull...how is her flavor\ smell\ high?

All the best from here to there
              Last edited by eskimo; 01-27-2016, 11:12.
              live...i... we....you ...all....sooooooo....unreal big and small at the same time...

where is the difference between you and I ?? the place and time we where born ?? the rollplay inbetween ?? live is live is live is live allways and every(w)here and we are all part of it...its just luck where we are born intoo.... we are all here and now....You is I and I is You ...just from a othere side...

...every new day is nice day...as long as you give your part to make it nice for everyone ...or...at least for someone
              ....We receive what we send...

...om shanti om

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo View Post
                Wow she looks wondefull...how is her flavor\ smell\ hight?

All the besteht from here to there
                Mango, citrus, spice and haze in taste and flavour with a strong, speedy, energetic head high that lasts a good few hours.
                The more you smoke the higher you get type weed with no ceiling that I've found yet.

Blessings

Raspaul

Comment

Hawaiian Spice - Busting Out

Hey all...Here's some quick pics of my Hawaiian Spice. Took her for a walk today...

To think, she was placed under flower -a nine inch clone - a mere wisp of a thing - on New Years Eve's day. She branched like cuh-razy and is still reaching for the sky. Bud sites everywhere...all the way down the branches. Should be a helluva beautiful -if not wild- ride going forward!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mayan View Post
                    Hey all...Here's some quick pics of my Hawaiian Spice. Took her for a walk today...

To think, she was placed under flower -a nine inch clone - a mere wisp of a thing - on New Years Eve's day. She branched like cuh-razy and is still reaching for the sky. Bud sites everywhere...all the way down the branches. Should be a helluva beautiful -if not wild- ride going forward!

View Image
                    Beautiful plant mayan and yeah there is some serious stretch in these , mine stretched 4 to 5 times but maybe more with all the tying down I had to do and that looks very similar to the pheno I had.
                    Much respect rasta and I hope it turns out as well for you as it did for me.

Blessings

Comment

Ah, thanks, raspaul. I was admiring her tonight. She's a beaut at 30 (or so days). I'm hoping the stretch is slowing as the flowers start packing on. Much respect!

Comment

Wow RAs....that was a nice pheno...i can just sniff it .

I had plants that where kicked in flo at one foot that ended up 12 feet and sporting surprisingly dense sensuous sativa long pistiled sativa colas.
                        One

Comment

sorry for the typo...i am destroyed on Sasquatch Live resin....
                          blesssed

Comment

Quick question, Raspaul (or anyone else who has steered this ship to the farther shore) - It sounds like you took this 90 or so days. Do you go for amber in your harvest tastes? My Hawaiian Spice is probably at about 54 (or so) days of 12/12 from clone. I'm trying to figure out a general idea of harvest window so I can time the next contestant. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mayan View Post
                              Quick question, Raspaul (or anyone else who has steered this ship to the farther shore) - It sounds like you took this 90 or so days. Do you go for amber in your harvest tastes? My Hawaiian Spice is probably at about 54 (or so) days of 12/12 from clone. I'm trying to figure out a general idea of harvest window so I can time the next contestant. Thanks!
                              Hey Mayan yeah I took mine at 90 days and it had 10-15% amber which is what I normally aim for but I'm thinking the CMH did help it finish a week or so earlier cos I was expecting it to go 14+ weeks minimum.
                              Mine was a seed plant though so from cutting I'm guessing anything around 13-14 weeks should be good although Ras Mason I think it was, did have a few phenotype's that went quite a bit longer.
                              Hope that helps Mayan.

Much respect rasta

Raspaul
                              Last edited by raspaul; 02-25-2016, 08:49. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks, Raspaul. Respect!! Mine is nearing 60 days and seems to be going through cycles of pistils -> withering-> new wave of pistils. Grown from a clone. I probably won't take her for a bit but I'm not sure she'll go for another 30. Very interesting -and ever changing- scents. She's kinda running the gamut - anise, fruit, fuel. Tried a small sample yesterday and was very impressed by the width and depth of the effects. Will be very interesting to see where she ends up. I'm not an amber maven...generally go with the milky trichs and the overall state of the flower. We'll see how much longer she'll go - the real estate in my little 5' x 7' plantation is VERY expensive and I have some interesting clones coming down the pike.
                                Last edited by mayan; 02-29-2016, 05:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X