Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Wooly'- I'm totally going to say that from now on.

I'm flipping mine in about 6 weeks. She's been getting bored in veg but she'll have to wait a little longer.
    Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Cool. Can't wait to see how she does. Sounds like she'll be quite the bush, or tree. Didn't know you had one waiting...

On a side note, at next update even if I do not have access to my most recent folders I have figured out a workaround for full size pics. Unfortunately I figured it out after posting these.

Happy Sunday!
      §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

I had issues with germ. I tried popping so many to get the one and I thought it was going to die. Looks a lot like yours (no surprise). But after much care and time she finally shrugged it off. Makes me think I should run a clone instead to buy time? My preference would be to flower at 12" with these bigger SS crosses and mine is about to pass a threshold that would make it difficult to coexist with other stuff going into flower.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210315_092117146_HDR.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	17803379 ​​​​

HS on the left, Lemoncello on the right. I may just flip these today and say screw it. I can chop everything back if it gets out of control.

Comment

It does look as though she shrugged it off - she's looking great! I like seeing the similarities too. Thanks for sharing that. Not sure I noticed others with the wider fans. Maybe ours are leaning more toward the maternal instead of the SS pollen donor side? My girl didn't even have any side branching worthy of taking a cutting from. If that LC of yours stretches anything like the one I grew, you're in for a challenge.

Please share some pics of HS is flower. Would really like to compare. Mine has some really nice coloring, almost bluish black tinges, in the leaves that didn't really come through in the pics. Hopefully later in flower it will be even more prominent and show in pics.

Best of luck!

(Oh, did yours come through RGS?)
            §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Comment

Doesn't look as though she'll yield much. Very interesting nose on her that I'll try to give a likeness to at next update. Really curious to see how this plant smokes.

Day 42:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Day 42 full.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	17818711Click image for larger version

Name:	Day 42.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	17818712Click image for larger version

Name:	Day 42 (24).jpg
Views:	167
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	17818713Click image for larger version

Name:	Day 42 close (20).jpg
Views:	168
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	17818714

Comment

Working...
              X