X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TK3KvDwubI

A little cello for you to groove on while you read this write up.... kinda how the 'Lemon Cello' makes me feel.

'Lemon Cello'

After many request to get access to this older BC gem in a pure form, we have decided to offer the genetics in the purest form obtainable from this old BC elite equatorial expression, now reaching her 20th anniversary. 'Lemon Cello' is the varietal name we are giving to the Sweet Skunk S1 generation, created by mating pollen induced from the original SS #10 clone, reversed and fertilized to herself, to produce a recombination generation for your use. An excellent breeders tool, from the original clone that became a BC legend.

These plants have a unique flavour and scent that is unforgettable to any that have tried it; the original girl is blessed with an unmistakable lemon scent that has been described as country time lemonade, especially in separated resins. She sports a soaring equatorial high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, and produces full melt dry sieve or water hash that will impress any connoisseur of the finest resins. Derived from equatorial origins, indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that she will demonstrate during the first 4 weeks of flowering, so early pruning is recommended for wider plants that will each form long, slender and highly resinous flowers. She is excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, and especially bountiful in sunny greenhouse environments. Depending on your preferences and the conditions of your environment, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks, but I have also seen excellent specimens harvested as early as 9 weeks. Expect above average yield in well lit gardens, a unique soaring effect that can go for ages, and an unmistakeable smell that lingers in the air after smoking which entices everyone within smelling distance.

(Pics forthcoming)
    Last edited by Chimera; 02-09-2015, 07:11.
    More Agriculture
    Less Agro-Culture

That video is great!

I'll be on the lookout for some of these S1's. They sound equally amazing!

Comment

I know someone who needs like 100 of those for terpene research.....

Comment

i like this even w/o pics.
        “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

I'm going to guess that the CHSF Sweet Skunk on seed boutique is "Lemon Cello" Sweet Skunk S1's. Is that correct? I figured I'd double check as they are listed "Coming Soon!" anyway. I'm definitely interested in ordering some of these new offerings

Comment

WOAH! amazing video!

I want those s1's too, when are they available?
            No two gardens are the same. No two days are the same in one garden. -Hugh Johnson
            ~
            Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Sounds nice... i'm always getting excited on high Limonene strains!

Looking forward to see some pics.

Comment

That means pics coming soon... seed r there to buy....

Comment

another great Canadian variety to have for sure !

Comment

one of ICmag locals (well at least he was a member) 'Disciple' (where did you go?) put me on to Lemon Cello. He said I'd be impressed, from elite Canadian clone.. just received them recently but will have a hard time getting it into the rotation til maybe Christmas time.. went back to that seed bank and they are sold out.

I have not seen 1 report (except this one.. with no pics) but they are sold out... good reputation is my only guess... anyone have any pics, reports or more information on this strain???
                    Snook

Comment

nothing!?

May be prepping for 420AD..
                      Snook

Comment

alright, i'll try another tact.. can anyone provide possible variations of lemoncello (SKxSK S1) there might be? is other breeders 'sweet skunk' the same?

I have two that do not look exactly the same.
                        Snook

Comment

Originally posted by Snook View Post
                          one of ICmag locals (well at least he was a member) 'Disciple' (where did you go?) put me on to Lemon Cello. He said I'd be impressed, from elite Canadian clone.. just received them recently but will have a hard time getting it into the rotation til maybe Christmas time.. went back to that seed bank and they are sold out.

I have not seen 1 report (except this one.. with no pics) but they are sold out... good reputation is my only guess... anyone have any pics, reports or more information on this strain???
                          http://www.hightimes.com/read/grow-canada-sweet-skunk

Originally posted by Snook View Post
                          alright, i'll try another tact.. can anyone provide possible variations of lemoncello (SKxSK S1) there might be? is other breeders 'sweet skunk' the same?

I have two that do not look exactly the same.
                          It's a selfed version of a clone. There's going to be different phenotypes, but most of the offspring will be pretty close to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedninja View Post
                            http://www.hightimes.com/read/grow-canada-sweet-skunk

It's a selfed version of a clone. There's going to be different phenotypes, but most of the offspring will be pretty close to the original.
                            thanks for the info, WN.. HT gives standard 'outline'. grow reports aren't many or any.. yet HD sold out of them quickly. I sprouted two.. they look the same but different..
                            Attached Files
                            Snook

Comment

Hey snook..

I'm afraid I don't have any experience growing this, but then again, few do.. Federation Seed bank had a line of the sweet skunk like many others which was reputed to be ok to pretty good. No seed line has really ever captured the clone though (for obvious reasons).. Legends sold a sweet skunk S1 way back for a ridiculous price and I don't think many grew it back then either... All hybrids using the Sweet Skunk cut as mother have come out amazingly. Dolce sativa and others are a good testament to that..

I think you're just going to have to grow them and see. Suffice to say, as echoed by Chimera, the Sweet Skunk has no skunk in it, it's a Haze variant..

Good luck with them...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X