• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!! That hightest sweet skunk is boner-riffic!!!...Now i need this too

Comment

Schnazzleberry #4 1 week after the last pictures

Comment

Chimera Dolce Sativa

I selected one mother to keep from my 2016 grow out of 15. This female had rock hard buds, high yielding, PM resistant and was the most mold resistant out of the bunch.

Smells: Pine-Citrus-Funk.

effects- energizing and nonheavy and nonmuddy up sativa effects, however more full bodied then a pure sativa. The myrcene i think brings in some light body numbing effects. Great Hybrid sativa.

Comment

Sweet Skunk*Jack Herer,

Smell: Sweet-Pine-earthy Funky-some citrus fruity-incense.

effects: Starts Up and Euphoric in the chest with numbed body, then it slowly gets heavier often leading to afternoon naps if smoked during the day.

I did not keep the best quality pheno, though its nice dense and oily and potent but was one of the less stinky and less citrus more earthy funk, but it is PM resistant and mite resistant. vigorous and mold resistant.

Comment

Excuse me if this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer.

At Real Gorilla they have listed 'Franks Incense Haze' regs, and sold out 'Haze x Sweet Skunk'...is that Haze the Franks? Or is it another? And in that case, which are the differences?

I'd like to try those "incense" hazes but it's not clear to me which would be better, as I read the Sweet Skunk is bomb too. On the other hand I'd like to try Hawaiian Spice too.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi SW,

The haze used in the hybrids below were all the Incense Haze mother:

Incense Haze x Jack (named as Frankies)
              Haze x Blockhead
              Haze x Chemdbx
              Haze x Sweet Skunk

There isn’t much info on the Blockhead or Chemdbx hybrids so not sure how much incense they might produce in the progeny.

The Haze x SS has done well in producing good results for those terps. I’ve heard one person also get those types of terps from the IH x Chemdbx
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kalbhairav View Post
                Hi SW,

The haze used in the hybrids below were all the Incense Haze mother:

Incense Haze x Jack (named as Frankies)
                Haze x Blockhead
                Haze x Chemdbx
                Haze x Sweet Skunk

There isn’t much info on the Blockhead or Chemdbx hybrids so not sure how much incense they might produce in the progeny.

The Haze x SS has done well in producing good results for those terps. I’ve heard one person also get those types of terps from the IH x Chemdbx

Thanks Kal!, so I assume the one they got listed as regular seeds must be the pure, not crossed?...I wasn't aware that in pure form it was available

Comment

Chimera never released the the Incense Haze in ‘pure’ form, no.

Do you mean this listing?

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...nce-haze-regs/

If so, these are Incense Haze x Jack, they were only named Frankies Incense Haze. I agree the name is confusing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kalbhairav View Post
                    Chimera never released the the Incense Haze in ‘pure’ form, no.

Do you mean this listing?

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...nce-haze-regs/

If so, these are Incense Haze x Jack, they were only named Frankies Incense Haze. I agree the name is confusing.
                    Yes, that one. Good to know. Thanks. It's confusing, that's why I asked. The Hawaiian Spice item is incorrect too.

Comment

I’m interested in some of the blockhead crosses. Could someone tell me what the SLK is? Cheers

Comment

Bump

Comment

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300945

Give that thread a peek, folks.
                          Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Very comprehensive

Comment

Originally posted by skunkfunk View Post
                              I’m interested in some of the blockhead crosses. Could someone tell me what the SLK is? Cheers
                              Hello SK,

Chimera mentioned SLK is most likely a very old school Jack Herer hybrid. No idea what the other parent might be but probably something broad leaf. The SLK (Silver Taco) x BH is a winner from all the grows over seen of it. I’ve even tasted a little myself and it’s very pleasant.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X