Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolce, Medina x Jack, SI, Fighting Buddha, HMBB

Gang's all here...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210723_181650164.jpg Views:	231 Size:	199.6 KB ID:	17905095

Dolce - 5/5
    Medina - 4/5 (thought I had 6 or 7 but I was mistaken.)
    FB - 5/6
    SI - 1/1
    HM x BB original - 4/5 with more to come.

I think I want to make seeds with all of these except the Medina. That's a different kind of crop ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Dolce and the FB are definitely going to have a party with the HM x BB. Other outcross material includes Bordello, Sweet Tooth, LMI, LUI, and Deep Chunk. A little bit of Haze breeding material in my collection, too, but that's for another thread. This one's all about picking berries.

Thanks Chi, BR, and all the great growers here who keep me inspired. Let's make this run a little more bombastic than the last one.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Tell the people you love that you love them.

I've have a lot of the Blueberry crosses in the fridge. Encouraged by your germ rate.
    Last edited by przcvctm; 07-28-2021, 19:15.

Comment

Ah nice! Always love the ole blue hybrids. Theyโ€™re really day brighteners
      sigpic

Comment

Can't decide which of my Dolce to keep at the moment. They are all lovely. Sweetness with pine and strong high. Good for being creative whilst also being boxed. Picking the best and keeping it around for as long as possible.

Comment

Stizo Did you keep any males or make any seeds? I'm interested in taking the Dolce to F2 based on other threads/recommendations.

Comment

bsgospel Hey dude. I wish! I did a hunt though lots of the packs of seeds I'd bought and stashed. I tried to keep some males but lost them in bad weather and only have three females of the Dolce to choose from but they are all top shelf. The nose on them when you open a jar. One smells like cherry cola. One has pine mixed with lime and soda. And the high is soaring and long lasting without being edgy. I'll be keeping at least one of these for as long as I can and wouldn't think twice about buying another pack. So far out of 4 Chimera vars, I've tried, I've yet to find an undesirable plant. Great for being proactively creative.

Comment

Original plantings were done on 7/23, a couple stragglers joined after. Let's check in. Photos all taken today.

Medina x Jack

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210805_183448072_HDR.jpg Views:	58 Size:	191.2 KB ID:	17912723

Dolce Sativa
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210805_183624466_HDR.jpg Views:	57 Size:	201.0 KB ID:	17912724

A5 & SI
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210805_183721454_HDR.jpg Views:	57 Size:	202.7 KB ID:	17912725

Fighting Buddha
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210805_183831501_HDR.jpg Views:	57 Size:	197.2 KB ID:	17912726

HM x BB
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210805_184047875_HDR.jpg Views:	56 Size:	193.5 KB ID:	17912727

Attached Files

Comment

Dropped more seeds into water today, too.

1 each of Lemon Floss, High Test, and Special K x SS. The floss and high test have given me some problems in the past but I'm going for it. They'll pop or they won't. Figured I'd just do it and see. I've got one lemon and one high test left. Cleansed briefly with peroxide/water, rinsed and put in a solution containing a couple drops of Thrive Alive B1 Red.

I'm also on the edge about going for the full pack of Mental Floss x Jack. This setup has a lot of BB but no Mental Floss. So I'll either get the Lemon Floss or we'll do the MF x J.

Comment

They all look great! Those are some fat fans on the FB on the right.

Comment

Fingers crossed, prayers being said, calling out to the universe- I got a small tail on the High Test. Furthest I've got with these. After dropping it in the thrive alive solution, I jimmied a quick GA3 solution to apply to a paper towel. Roughly 200-250 ppm. The seed is now in dirt and I am hoping so much I can get one above ground.

No action on the Lemon Floss or Special K ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Comment

The tail on the high test is desiccated/withering. I'm not expecting much. No movement on Lemon Floss or Special K.

On to Mental Floss x Jack! I'll drop em later this evening.

Comment

Comment

HM x BB original

Three distinct types have arisen from the six. Two tall, even branched, lots of nodes.
                          Two tall, uneven branches, lots of nodes.
                          Two medium, uneven branches, less nodes.

Nothing has shown sex yet. I'm going to flip tonight to get some idea.

These are kept small on purpose, only planning to run cuts. Self the best and see what comes out. Try to get them as true as possible as soon as possible. Then utilize any males to get to F2. The goal here is to keep the smoke in tact but find the best suited for indoor growing. One has already demonstrated that it demands more feed. Two others seem content to chill and keep green with minimal feeds and light. Once we get to flower we'll find out who's got the best smoke and who can manage their height easily.

I also took cuts of 3 Dolce, 4 SI, 2 A5, 1 MJ, and 1 FB where the regulars were showing female (and the fems were obviously fems)

Comment

Working...
                          X