Breeders Retail MID MAY MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breeders Retail MID MAY MADNESS

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mid May Madness Sale.png Views:	5 Size:	774.0 KB ID:	17857920

MID MAY MADNESS SALE IS ON!
    15th May - 31st May 2021

Karl and I have been basking in the warm May rays from the yonder fair horizon. It's good to feel that renewed Spring energy push into Summer.

Naturally, it's DEAL TIME!
    We missed 420 so hopefully this will make up for it?

Check out all the deals & details below

Chimera Seeds – Buy any Chimera Blockhead hybrid and get $10 off any other Chimera Variety. No limit on hoe many packs.

Cannacopia - Buy 4 packs and get the Cheapest FREE (Only two packs of the same variety per purchase)

Cultivator’s Choice – Buy 3 packs and get the Cheapest FREE (Only two packs of the same variety per purchase)

Verdant Green – Buy a Chem kit, or two packs of VG Seeds, and get another VG pack of your choice for $20 (does not include the Chem Kit at a discounted price).

AND A LITTLE EXTRA TROPICAL GIFT FOR THE BIG BASKETS!

Any order that has 7 packs or more in total will receive a FREE 5 pack of FEM Incense Haze x Sweet Skunk (plus another less superior freebie).

You can find instructions on how to order and full catalogue by clicking
    HERE
    Email us: breedersretail@protonmail.com

Please make sure to make your order forms nice and clear for Karl, or he'll demand another pay rise.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Breeders Retail; 05-15-2021, 16:01.

Lovely deals! Just wanna make sure I got it right. The Cultivators Choice deal is it buy 3 get one of the 3 (the lowest priced one) free, or is it buy 3 get an extra pack of the lowest priced variety?

For the Chimera deal, does the Blockhead OP count as a hybrid or nah? Thanks for this

Comment

Hi there,

First question - buy 3 and one of those 3 packs (the cheapest) you get for free So effectively you’re only buying two packs.

Second question- yes, the BH OP counts. So does the Blockhead x ChemD bx

Comment

Hi BR,
        If i buy 7 or more packs ,can i get some other regular freebee?-Because i only select and grow regular seeds and never will grow a fem seed
        Regrets Terry Preta

Comment

Incense haze x sweet skunk is real good. Haze high with the sweet skunk smell.great bud.

Comment

Originally posted by TP-grower View Post
            Hi BR,
            If i buy 7 or more packs ,can i get some other regular freebee?-Because i only select and grow regular seeds and never will grow a fem seed
            Regrets Terry Preta
            Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can request a different regular freebie when you order If your request seems reasonable then we’ll send it along with your order.

Comment

Good time to mention, there’s only a few days left on this deal.. get while you can. Thanks

Comment

Hi and thanks for awnser BR,
                At Saturday I will place my order with Bockhead #4 OP, Bockhead #7 x ChemD Bx, Chen -Kit + C4dd F2 .....and maybeeee a second Bockhead #4 OP and a Jack Pine!!??...regrads, T P

Comment

-I need to know :-Does the VG Chem - Kit count as 2 or 3 packs ?

Comment

i don't believe what you thought of is even on the table as the VG KIT has it's own deal if u buy a kit ! seems to me the chem kit is the anchor to it's own deal but the discount is on the pack y0u choose for $20. I'm sure BR WILL STRAIGHTEN YOU OUT !

Verdant Green – Buy a Chem kit, or two packs of VG Seeds, and get another VG pack of your choice for $20 (does not include the Chem Kit at a discounted price).

Comment

Chen kit counts as two packs. Thanks

Comment

Feedback and pics coming in on the C4DD F2 - looking good !
                        https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...7#post17867053
                        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                        -----
                        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

@ HoSt :-I only aks because of the 3 different Chem Strains inside the Chem Kit and only nedd the Info (-if it count s as 1,2 or3 Packs) for my calcuöation for my order and it was not clear for me..
                          -That s why I ask this question/-nothing mean t bad or so... -realy a nice Mid May Promo
                          @BR and Karl:Thank you very much for the infos,-I ve placed my first order at BR with Chem-Kit + C4DD F2 (VG:-I read your C4DD+ C4DDD and C4DD4 reports!= Keep up your good work ;-) and Chimeras Blockhead#4OP +Blockhead#7 x Chem D bx+Jack Pine 😁😋 and thanx for the regular freebies i can choose (Merci Karl,-you. and BR = Top,fast Service !!)
                          I will start the C4DD F2 together with the Blockhead OP s after i come back from holiday,at August/can t await it.-I m serching a outstanding Indica/mostly Indica Male for my special New Killer Malawi Pricess (ACE Seeds Regular)
                          -They then will grow beside some nice AOF (Aunt of Farouk/Derg Chorra Collective) ,it s a White-Paki-Landrace/Mostly Indica with a lil bit Sativa Genetics inside .
                          Keep up your good work ,-till later....regrads and peace TP

Comment

Working...
                          X