True Canna Genetics - female and regular cannabisseeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
    Not yet but the testers are done and ready to be passed out.
    Last edited by DARKSIDER; 11-04-2019, 10:43.
    No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

hey

really look like a nice one True....

hope you all the best and hope to see you at span or during 420....

All the best

Développez Votre Flexibilité Mentale... .. .
      Expand Your Mental Flexibility... .. .
      Keep it green, it's good for Karma... .. .
      PEACE... .. .

Comment

Grape gas is a really nice example of something that lives up to its name, very nice smoke!

Comment

Just heard Tru’s interview on the pot cast. Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy1976 View Post
            How long does it take to receive an order in the States from Cannapot after your payment has been received and verified?
            Dannyboy i have ordered from them and it takes about three weeks. I live in Oklahoma. They deliver both times with no fuss and no issues. My seeds were fresh and germinated. I recommend them.

Comment

ouaou super !!

Comment

Hey! Couple questions for True Canna
                1. which is your gassiest/most pungent/carbon-filter-busting strain?
                2. What would you sayare the main differences between the truth and too true, besides just less phenotype variance?
                3. What is your personal favourite?
                Thanks!
                Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

1) hard to single out one but from the fems the TruZilla and Purple Fondue are both extremely stinky and very different from one another. From the regs the Exodus Valley is crazy stinky and True Doh and Tora Bora Cookies (both new releases dropping next month) are extremely gassy and loud.
                  2)Too True has sweeter phenos, The Truth is more gassy fuel and Chem funk.
                  3)Britney and True Doh are 2 of my most recent favourites but to be honest I think I have something to suit most tastes.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Comment

i know the THAINAPPLE & BRITTANY are very nice ,i love the THAINAPPLE the head is amazing takes me all day to smoke a joint only because im at work so i cant be getting STONED but i do catch an attitude adjustment a few times a day,its that stay up kinda high not the knock yer dick in the dirt high
                    KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Comment

Should be a wish list purchase
                      Pic's or it didn't happen

Comment

Hi there

@truecannabliss: Does you restock the sould out reg Strains at cannapot next few weeks?
                        greetz, TP

Comment

Broad Leaf Black and Chem Vally Cooks

Comment

Working...
                          X