Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zkittles x Somango sounds interesting... grew Somango and it was lovely weed
    "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
    - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

g13 x nl

Originally posted by The Alchimist View Post
      Hi guys,

We'd like to present you here some of the current hybrids we're developing and testing. We have a new team of breeders that has been working hard to help us to take a step forward and introduce some new and amazing hybrids for the 2019 season.

Since our catalogue will be soon redesigned, we think it is an excellent opportunity to add some new crosses of the most sought-after and valued American genetics. Not only this, and as you'll see, we're also developing some very interesting crosses with an amazing Northern Lights parent, and we're in conversations with The English Cut to add some of his astounding regular hybrids to our collection.

We're having so much fun with all this breeding and testing!! And we want you to have fun with us...we're going to do sort of a sweepstake so you can guess which strains will be finally added to our catalogue next year. The winning bets will have a free pack of the corresponding seeds shortly before they're released, so winners will be the first ones to grow them!! *(please notice this could take a few months)

We really hope you'll be soon enjoying some of these...

-Do-Si-Dos male (Original clone, reversed female) hits:
      • Wifi #43
      • Do-Si-dos
      • Blue Sherbet
      • SFV OG
      • Key Lime Pie
      • Açai Berry Gelato
      • Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
      • Purple Punch

At least two crosses should come out of all these. My personal bet: SD Riri x Do-si-dos and Purple Punch x Do-si-dos.

------------

-GSC Thin Mint male (Original clone, reversed female) hits:
      • Açai Berry Gelato
      • Blue Sherbet
      • Wifi #43
      • Zkittlez
      • Sour Diesel (ECSD cut)

As the previous one, two strains will be added from all these. My bet: Wifi #43 x GSC and Zkittlez x GSC.

------------

-Northern Lights male (reversed female) hits:
      • Northern Lights
      • Super Lemon OG
      • G13 Hashplant x NL
      • Bubba Kush
      • 9 Pound Hammer
      • Wifi #43

As the previous one, two strains will be added from all these. My bet: (NL x G13 Hashplant) x NL and Bubba Kush x NL.

We'll be adding more info here as seed production and testing advance, stay tuned and place your bets, folks!

Best of luck!

I had a relative who took nl to another level, he had all that were available here back in the day i think i was NL1-NL6 each having diff nuance phenotypes that made them special. ID LOVE to try anything with a decent NL lineage in it.

Comment

#1 sfv og
        do si dos
        #2acai gelato
        sour d (ecsd cut)

i screw up my orig post but cant edit it yet

Comment

Originally posted by The Hermit View Post
          Hey mate, my colleague The Alchimist is on vacation at the moment, when he get's back to the office I'll get him to look into this, and make sure your seeds get to you!
          This is the run I did with the Purple punch x do si dos .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360782

They were very nice plants to grow and manicure was easy.
          Just waiting for the Key lime pie to arrive

Kree73 out
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371310

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369433

Female Seeds BlueBerry cheesecake: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365689

Comment

Zkittlez x Somango, Day 50

Smells really like tropical fruits: Mango, Passion Fruit, Maracuja...
            Excited for the finish in 1-2 Weeks!

Comment

nexus with the 2 new variety guesses!! nicely done!

Comment

^^^
                Not sure about two but I did get a pack of the Key Lime Pie x Do-si-do's. I can't grow anymore so decided to give them to a couple friends to try. They both really enjoyed growing and more importantly smoking them.

I only got to see and smoke one cause of the lockdown. It was very strong stuff with creeper effect, lots of crystals and strong gassy aroma and delicious taste.
                Last edited by Nexus7; 04-08-2020, 04:34.

Comment

Key Lie Pie x Do-si-dos

This was my from buddies first ever grow. All organic. He had a few issues (buds are a little airy) so still plenty of potential in the line but he got a nicely potent harvest in the end. In fact the two guys who got the seeds don't stop going on about how good it was. Apologies about the trim job too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Alchimist View Post
                    Hi guys! Ready for more new hybrids?

We hope to receive your feedback

Regards!

https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/...int-p-239.html

Interested in West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies “Thin Mint”.

The site describes the two parents characteristics in detail.
                    Very little to describe the resultant plant characteristics.

What is the flower like, dense like Chem OG?
                    Many lanky tall plants?

--------

Regarding West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies.

There is a fair amount of Sativa in this Strain:
                    As I have found, you can be looking for balanced hybrid and unlucky in what Germinated.
                    >> In general, for our purposes it would be best to breed similar parent lines here, and create some acclimatization.
                    >> On the other hand, the replacement parents might not create the same cross created by the Original Breeder.

This is why I want to know what the Breeder plant looks like, and if there are many sativa dominant plants?
                    The joy of sativa high is not shared here, unless it gets you high. We already grow super strong Sativa here.

If the majority are balanced hybrid, all is good.

Or I could cross my own similar line later, if still interested.
                    I had been looking at option of Durban and Sour Diesel as separate plants to acquire.

Just add: I grew sativa dominant OGK for client: That started climbing up walls and going extremely paranoid.
                    Said the material was not working. In truth it was working, and not in a good way!
                    I just grow it, but I also have a responsibility. That's it.

This plant might not suit our need, just wanted to hear some more about it.

Cheers.
                    Last edited by Home-Grown; 04-11-2020, 05:08.
                    `
                    `
                    Home Grown GH Flora - Nutrient profiles for Coco:
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365017

View and Download PDF Document Here:
                    HomeGrown GH-Flora for Coco.pdf
                    New Flattened Profile Mix:
                    HomeGrown GH-Flora Coco - Alternative Nutrients for 2020.pdf

STS Silver Thiosulfate – Translations Protocol:
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369602

Comment

Any more guessing games coming up?

Really enjoyed this thread

Comment

WCSD x GSC

Hi Home-Grown, thanks for your interest in WCSD x GSC. This is a reasonably balanced hybrid that produces 3 main phenotypes, a short, stocky one, a medium-height one and finally a more Sour D-influenced one which is the tallest, but still not as tall or lanky as the Sour Diesel.

The flowers that our testers have shown us have been dense and rocky, very much leaning to the Cookies side of the hybrid and not at all like Sour D.

I wouldn't expect anything paranoia-inducing from these genetics. Sour D may be on the Sativa side of things, but I find that the linalool in its terpene profile has a pronounced calming effect, and I'd imagine that the influence of GSC will only serve to reinforce that effect.

Here's a photo of the tallest phenotype of WCSDxGSC just starting to bud up, for you to get an idea of what one extreme of the hybrid looks like:

And this is the shorter phenotype:

I hope that's some help to you in deciding whether this hybrid is what you're looking for or not.

All the best and happy growing!

Originally posted by Home-Grown View Post
                        Interested in West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies “Thin Mint”.

The site describes the two parents characteristics in detail.
                        Very little to describe the resultant plant characteristics.

What is the flower like, dense like Chem OG?
                        Many lanky tall plants?

--------

Regarding West Coast Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies.

There is a fair amount of Sativa in this Strain:
                        As I have found, you can be looking for balanced hybrid and unlucky in what Germinated.
                        >> In general, for our purposes it would be best to breed similar parent lines here, and create some acclimatization.
                        >> On the other hand, the replacement parents might not create the same cross created by the Original Breeder.

This is why I want to know what the Breeder plant looks like, and if there are many sativa dominant plants?
                        The joy of sativa high is not shared here, unless it gets you high. We already grow super strong Sativa here.

If the majority are balanced hybrid, all is good.

Or I could cross my own similar line later, if still interested.
                        I had been looking at option of Durban and Sour Diesel as separate plants to acquire.

Just add: I grew sativa dominant OGK for client: That started climbing up walls and going extremely paranoid.
                        Said the material was not working. In truth it was working, and not in a good way!
                        I just grow it, but I also have a responsibility. That's it.

This plant might not suit our need, just wanted to hear some more about it.

Cheers.
                        Last edited by The Hermit; 04-16-2020, 09:28.

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/
                        https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/

Comment

woop woop got another correct. gelatoxdosidos sounds like double stuff cookness lol!

Comment

also curious what happened to the 9lb hammer nl. was suppost to be released and then never was...? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by clearheaded View Post
                              also curious what happened to the 9lb hammer nl. was suppost to be released and then never was...? cheers
                              Hey clearheaded, how's it all going with you?

That's a good point, it turns out that we only had a limited quantity of those seeds and, what with one thing or another, we haven't made any more. At this point, and considering all the new projects on the go, I'm afraid there aren't any plans to do so in the near future either. Sorry to disappoint you. All the best!

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/
                              https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/

Comment

Working...
                              X