Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.King
    replied
    I grabbed a 5 pack of Planet of the Grapes. I will be growing it under a 550 hlg or 600 watt hps in 3 months. Will report what's up on it. Happy growing.

Leave a comment:

• airplane
    replied
    had some bad gremination rates - their Skunk Hero was ? sure not skunk tatsing the same with memberry doing Big D Engry (lilac x sunset maridian) so far a really good plant and will be a great yields. have heard more bad than good ???????????? I don't know

Leave a comment:

• Diskokobaja
    replied
    I praise you for adding Ethos.
    Now with brexit and attitude gone, you have serious good breeders in your seed section..

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    The CO Chem was indeed bunk.

Leave a comment:

• sshz
    replied
    I guess if you don't mind the hermies or the over-stated THC numbers, they are fine.........

Leave a comment:

• The Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
    Ethos is kinda bunk, they were hype in early 2017. i grew out imzane in the membrane and it hermed like a mofo, literally all 9 plants hermed 2nd week in. My buddy contacted colin over the herms and he basically dismissed us..

Recently got some "professional grown" dispensary ethos weed from cali, the banana hammock is some kinda banana tasting hemp, very harsh smoke and the citral glue tasted exactly like citral skunk. Not sure whats going on with there batches but ive heard its pretty hit or miss, even when you can get them directly from ethos yourself...
    Curious because the feedback we're getting from our customers has been overwhelmingly positive regarding Ethos gear. I guess things have improved somewhat since 2017!

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    That's good to know ...esp considering it's prices

Leave a comment:

• The HashMan
    replied
    Ethos is kinda bunk, they were hype in early 2017. i grew out imzane in the membrane and it hermed like a mofo, literally all 9 plants hermed 2nd week in. My buddy contacted colin over the herms and he basically dismissed us..

Recently got some "professional grown" dispensary ethos weed from cali, the banana hammock is some kinda banana tasting hemp, very harsh smoke and the citral glue tasted exactly like citral skunk. Not sure whats going on with there batches but ive heard its pretty hit or miss, even when you can get them directly from ethos yourself...

Leave a comment:

• The Alchimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Diskokobaja View Post
    Dont wanna sabotage your Alchemia, but WTF would somebody from North America order seeds from europe from US Breeder??

Do you know that US has seed shops?

But In other hand..Me as Balkan dude, I will be ordering some ethos autos from you..
    Hahaha, we're not shipping to the USA!

Best of luck with those autos!!

Leave a comment:

• Diskokobaja
    replied
    Originally posted by oaxacafly420 View Post
    Hoy many days ,How long does it take to get to Mexico? greetings

Dont wanna sabotage your Alchemia, but WTF would somebody from North America order seeds from europe from US Breeder??

Do you know that US has seed shops?

But In other hand..Me as Balkan dude, I will be ordering some ethos autos from you..

Leave a comment:

• The Alchimist
    replied
    Originally posted by oaxacafly420 View Post
    Hi mate,

Shipping to Mexico normally takes 3-4weeks.

Best!

Leave a comment:

• oaxacafly420
    replied
    Originally posted by The Alchimist View Post
    Hi guys,

You can now purchase some of the best strains from Ethos Genetics at Alchimiaweb!

View Image

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    A television watching me? Now that's a concept

Leave a comment:

• NEW ENGLAND
    replied
    I've had some sowah that didn't test in the 20's but after an hour the TV would be watching you
    Last edited by NEW ENGLAND; 09-07-2020, 18:23. Reason: Not Ethos strain,but referring to Lab tests

Leave a comment:

• sshz
    replied
    And that's sure the case for most of the Ethos stuff.......I've probably done more Ethos grows with diaries on the net (most at RIU) than anyone and their stuff is so hit or miss.......it's a mess. But what I can say is, all their stuff yields well and look great. But they miss the train regarding the "highs" on most of them. I'm guessing since they overstate their THC %'s by so much, you just expect so much more than you get. Their "Inzane in the Membrane" was guaranteed to be over 30%, and Colin offered 100 packs of seeds to anyone who could win a cup with it. Well, a buddy had his tested and it came out at just over 16%. LOL The hoopla on that strain died very quickly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X