Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Ethos Genetics, now available!!!***

Hi guys,

You can now purchase some of the best strains from Ethos Genetics at Alchimiaweb!

sigpic
    https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/
    https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/

>>Alchimia Blog<<

They already out of stock or not listed as "in stock" by now?
    I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
    I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
    I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
    I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
    Life is everything.
    Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
    Oh I'm free, free, free now
    I'm free from your spell
    And now that it's all over
    All I can do is wish you well
    • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post
      They already out of stock or not listed as "in stock" by now?
      Hi mate,

We only got half of our first order, so almost all strains were sold out in just a few days! We'll be restocking by the middle of the next week.

sigpic
      https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/
      https://www.philosopherseeds.com/en/

>>Alchimia Blog<<

Comment

Very nice ! I have a cut of rainmaker from ethos. Excited to see how she turns out !

Comment

anyone have experience with "Memberry" ? at week 3 in flower - seem to be a small plant (indica)

Comment

Best Ethos strain ?

Have the Banger Pack + some freebies. all strain "look" interesting wanting to know your best strain by them ?/ any info will be appreciated --Peace !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Alchimist View Post
              Hi guys,

You can now purchase some of the best strains from Ethos Genetics at Alchimiaweb!

View Image

Can I try a pack for free if I journal it here?
              I eat legos

Comment

So the R1 lines mean reversed feminised line?

Can I expect these to be stable?

Some mouth watering strains on display...

Comment

the lemonberry is unreal. I'm on my second round with it.

I added in Velvet underground and their Glue this round as well based off how awesome the lemonberry was. everything germinated but the glue all went to shit as soon as they sprouted. I have one left and its the runt of the litter. The other x50 seeds had no issues so not too sure whats going on with that...

Comment

Memberberry.......I have full grow of it over at RIU. Great yield, great bag appearance, but low buzz (like most of the Ethos stuff). Their Zsweet Inzanity and Chem OG were their best 2 strains, but both have been discontinued.

Their stuff yields very well, but you'll never get close to their stated THC %. I've tried. And all their G.G #4 hybrids all hermied.
                    Last edited by sshz; 09-07-2020, 03:20.

Comment

thats no bueno...

Comment

Member Berry.......how can a plant look this good and have no buzz??? Click on the pic!

Comment

Originally posted by sshz View Post
                          Member Berry.......how can a plant look this good and have no buzz??? Click on the pic!

View Image

Are u shi*ng me? In my hustling days i learned one thing, no smell or looks can guarantee good weed.. Only Smoking does..I had so dank looking weed that was bunkers, and I had ugly looking that was devastating . looks dont have nothing with potency .

Comment

And that's sure the case for most of the Ethos stuff.......I've probably done more Ethos grows with diaries on the net (most at RIU) than anyone and their stuff is so hit or miss.......it's a mess. But what I can say is, all their stuff yields well and look great. But they miss the train regarding the "highs" on most of them. I'm guessing since they overstate their THC %'s by so much, you just expect so much more than you get. Their "Inzane in the Membrane" was guaranteed to be over 30%, and Colin offered 100 packs of seeds to anyone who could win a cup with it. Well, a buddy had his tested and it came out at just over 16%. LOL The hoopla on that strain died very quickly.

Comment

I've had some sowah that didn't test in the 20's but after an hour the TV would be watching you
                              Last edited by NEW ENGLAND; 09-07-2020, 18:23. Reason: Not Ethos strain,but referring to Lab tests

Comment

Working...
                              X