No announcement yet.

Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's its name? (links please? my googling sucked)
    it seems it's still just sodium hydroxide at the end of the composition though

btw, i think Beam's test is about bases, not specifically potassium hydroxide, so it just seems one of many possible variations of Beam's test ...
    https://books.google.com.au/books?id...76&redir_esc=y

"Hemp tissues have long been known to give a purple color when treated with bases (Beam, 1911). This unique reaction is at the basis of the Beam test, one of the simplest forensic tests to detect marijuna. The chemistry underlying this color reaction was elucidated by Mechoulam, who, in a seminal work published in 1968, identified the colored pigment as a mixture of monomeric and dimeric cannabinoid quinols, characterizing the structure of the compounds formed from CBD. Paradoxically, THC and CBN, the physchoactive principles of marijuana, do not give the color reaction, which requires the presence of resorcinyl moiety with free hydroxyls. Therefore, the Beam test actually detects the presence of the nonpsychotropic cannabinoids typical of fiber hemp, rather than the psychotropic cannabinoids typical of marijuana."
    either way, whether its sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, ethanol or iso, it's always good to have extra options!!!
    "My job, my mission, the reason I've been put onto this planet is to save wildlife, and I thank you for coming with me" - Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Eeeasily make your own COLLOIDAL SILVER to make your own FEMINISED SEEDS!
    My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]

Comment

Interesting. I was under the impression the beam tests required pure ethanol and potassium hydroxide. Whoops! I stand corrected, it's a variant of the beam information. lol Yes, choices are great
      Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
      DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
      DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
      6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
      8-Minute CBD Test
      Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

i already have sodium hydroxide + isopropyl so i'll give it a side-by-side next time with the potassium hydroxide + methylated spirits (95% ethanol), interesting to see how they compare.

I could also try switching them: sodium hydroxide + methylated spirits, and potassium hydroxide + isopropyl, but fucked if i know what dangerous reactions and gasses i might end up with, so unless people can confirm they're safe I'll have to give the switches a miss :P
        "My job, my mission, the reason I've been put onto this planet is to save wildlife, and I thank you for coming with me" - Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
        Eeeasily make your own COLLOIDAL SILVER to make your own FEMINISED SEEDS!
        My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]

Comment

This is a great thread!!! I'm very interested in finding low thc, high cbd plants and would like to participate in the testing using tlc

Comment

Hi,

Recently i have grown 2 Dinamed fem under LEDs, i got 2 nice ladies, one with average yield and one with better yield and more sativaish. The small one was the heavier on THC. I was not 1:25 THC:CBD, THC was there and the smoke really gets you high. (but nothing to compare with a GG#4 lol)
            The other one good yield pheno was a bit softer on THC, but it was not either 1:25.
            If you grow dinamed keep in mind that if you find a 1:25 pheno you are lucky, it is not garanted.
            May be with Dinamed Plus it is better.
            I can say that i was pleased with this plant, easy to grow, not very resinous but very nice and strong smell, fruity/diesel/paint, very good smell, and good "soft " high. It is a very nice plant, it is a dancehall so its background is very good, Reggae seeds makes very good breed.

Here is the good (better) yielding pheno, it is a beauty. If i can i will grow dinamed again, even if it is not 1:25 garanted CBD weed, i will do, it is a nice strain if you are looking for easy growing and low THC smoke (but there is more than 1% THC in lots of phenotypes, at least 3, 4, 5% maybe more)

greetz
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice looking plants, but its a shame you didn't get the CBD levels you were looking for.
              I'm personally interested in Subcools Deadlights which some mentioned back on post #14.
              Here's a nice write up I came across while researching it.
              https://bigbudsmag.com/high-cbd-mari...gets-you-high/

Comment

[QUOTE=rcco;8492805]Hi,

Recently i have grown 2 Dinamed fem under LEDs, i got 2 nice ladies, one with average yield and one with better yield and more sativaish. The small one was the heavier on THC. I was not 1:25 THC:CBD, THC was there and the smoke really gets you high. (but nothing to compare with a GG#4 lol)
                The other one good yield pheno was a bit softer on THC, but it was not either 1:25.
                If you grow dinamed keep in mind that if you find a 1:25 pheno you are lucky, it is not garanted.
                May be with Dinamed Plus it is better.
                I can say that i was pleased with this plant, easy to grow, not very resinous but very nice and strong smell, fruity/diesel/paint, very good smell, and good "soft " high. It is a very nice plant, it is a dancehall so its background is very good, Reggae seeds makes very good breed.

Here is the good (better) yielding pheno, it is a beauty. If i can i will grow dinamed again, even if it is not 1:25 garanted CBD weed, i will do, it is a nice strain if you are looking for easy growing and low THC smoke (but there is more than 1% THC in lots of phenotypes, at least 3, 4, 5% maybe more)

Nice looking plants
                what were the cbd thc ratio results for your dinamed plants?

Comment

@Green Squall

I have two packs of subcool's deadlights in the fridge, i know it won't be garanteed to get very high CBD:THC ratios. It is a promising strain but it needs open pollinisation and a long selection work to get high CBD garanteed seeds

@Calisun: quote "what were the cbd thc ratio results for your dinamed plants?"
                  I don't know at all, but i know they have more THC than my Z7 clone, because they make you high.

greetz

Comment

I got mine in the mail today.
                    I'll take cuttings and hopefully find something decent.

Comment

You should find something decent Squall, it is a nice strain. Did you choose the dinamed plus, or the dinamed?

Comment

Originally posted by rcco View Post
                        You should find something decent Squall, it is a nice strain. Did you choose the dinamed plus, or the dinamed?
                        Sorry, I should have clarified. I got the Dead Lights, not Dinamed.

Comment

Working...
                        X