What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jejejej HL!!
I don´t know man....she reaches my chin and I´m 183 cm tall..the handle (door) is at 120 cm (4 ft)..so do your math´s jejeje
The pot is less than two gallon..say 8 liters or so...
I transplanted her ONCE.Never fertilized.When I saw a root on the top of the soil I simply added more soil jejej...and little water but frequently.
I think that this cutting planted outdoors in a sweet spot should grow into a tree with an huge harvest of hazey buds :yummy:
She´s green/lilac7purple...very beautiful to look at.If she had had lower temps sure would turn very dark purple almost black
Bear in mind that she´s a cutting.From seed ...ufff I don´t know man ,but grande,muy grande :rasta:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I saw this root I mulched :D (is that a word?).The plant lost very few leaves so far

P1033329.jpg

P1053457.jpg

Syd

ICMag Donor
Hola Raco,
finally!!!... An indoor haze very well grown, all green and healthy. Too many sativas pics of shitty yellowed plants use to receive unjustified congrats. This is one of the few that really deserve'em. So, my best and sincere congratulations for your plants and your abilities in growing.

C

charlie garcia

yeap, a lovely growing skill Raco. Experience is a point indeed

Hope you enjoy their best

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
dubi said:
Typical green haze cured bud

:yoinks: hazetastic! so the purple phenos are kinda grapey eh (ewwwww...that happens to our ssh cut and i prefer it green, the purple color brings with it a fruity grapeness id dont care for on my haze!)

grandsrin

hi evry body!
What nice pictures.
Raco witch soil do you use?, is it commercial soil, like plagron or stuff like that ?.

Gs :jump:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the info, Raco! :respect: I'm guessing she's around 160 cm's, which is pushing it for my space.
In the past, I always used larger buckets, but I'm trying to learn to grow in smaller containers for when I tackle these haze beans. What I'm using now are 6.5L square pots, which I hope to use for the haze grow.

Are you amending your soil w/ guano? worm castings? This is another thing I'm going to have to learn for growing extreme sativa doms. Now I use Earth Juice ferts, but next yr. I hope to just be using amended soil.

Again, thx for sharing! :wave:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx you all for the kind words!! :wink:
Haze #1,old frustrated virgin... :headbange
Imagen031-1.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grandsrin & HighLighter,
I used a commercial soil & tap water..that´s all folks!! jejej
Haze #1
Imagen010.jpg

Imagen030-1.jpg

GrassMan´s BlueDancer Cream
mmmmmmmmm :yummy: thx bro!!
Imagen004-2.jpg

Limeygreen

Veteran
Is there any compost or some fertility to your soil? That is rather impressive if they require no feeding what so ever. Great job with this girl!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Raco for share your Haze 1 from clone! :rasta:

Haze 1 is an interesting intermediate green/purple haze expression, real powerful and electric. Looks like she's finishing correctly indoors despite her size.

Congrats for the good hand! It's not the easiest plant to mature indoors.

bigherb

Veteran
dubi congrats to u n all ur works
can u tell me which cross is closet to the original haze aka old timers haze.which is the fire, most potent.is straight o.t.h availble.a true legend never dies thx to all for makin it possible.

hours of sours days of haze, peace n happy tokin

Last edited:

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!!

i have come back with some pics of the haze 1 , now is bigger and show some more female flowers ... sprout in august .... jeje i cant wait for it to be ready!! :jump:

hope you all like the pics :)

good smokes and happy growing my friends!!!

que tal charlie y dubi!! espero todo bien!!

patolunga.