What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi hope all is going well in your garden; sure would like to see an update. :wink:

Today I pollinated a Purple Peace with NepJam pollen.

I really look forward to running the offspring next year!
I also got a nice amount of NepJam F2's, which I've just started puffing on. Very nice daytime smoke, good energy! Puffed some while kayaking today.
We played croquet the other day; if you hit someone's ball, they had to take a solar hit! :biglaugh: Perfect summer smoke! :smoke:

Peace, HL

C

charlie garcia

Sounds like you were having real fun days HL, glad sativa weed motivated you some extra energy to enjoy the best your sunny journeys
Thanx for report :)
Cuidate

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Gunnarguchi hope all is going well in your garden; sure would like to see an update. :wink:

Today I pollinated a Purple Peace with NepJam pollen.

I really look forward to running the offspring next year!
I also got a nice amount of NepJam F2's, which I've just started puffing on. Very nice daytime smoke, good energy! Puffed some while kayaking today.
We played croquet the other day; if you hit someone's ball, they had to take a solar hit! :biglaugh: Perfect summer smoke! :smoke:

Peace, HL

Hola Highlighter,

Thanks a lot for your report, im glad you are enjoying her effect for daytime :smile:

Nepalese Jam x Purple Peace should be a very interesting cross for outdoor growers in cold climates. Good luck with Nepalese Jam F2 too! A few uk growers are doing their F2 Nepalese Jam generation too, even F3!

I love outdoor sports in summer, but sports, weed and sun doesnt mix well to me :bashhead:

I hope you have had good times this summer friend!

Last edited:
B

bottletoke

is there going to be anymore of these at the bay or boutique? or is there another place to get them...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
bottletoke said:
is there going to be anymore of these at the bay or boutique? or is there another place to get them...

Good day bottletoke,

Im sure there will be more nepalese jam uploaded soon.

lordbudly

Veteran
Hey dubi,i was recommended to check out nepalese jam by you guys for a way to get out of bed and be refreshed for the day, 9 week flowering time, and a clean high sounds nice, can you go further into detail about how it goes as refresher, possible do a morning test, also, when would you harvest it for these qualities? (trichrome wise)

Know i shouldnt ask this but, how would it compare to wake n bake with destroyer by cannabiogen?

Thanks in advance

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
lordbudly said:
Hey dubi,i was recommended to check out nepalese jam by you guys for a way to get out of bed and be refreshed for the day, 9 week flowering time, and a clean high sounds nice, can you go further into detail about how it goes as refresher, possible do a morning test, also, when would you harvest it for these qualities? (trichrome wise)

Know i shouldnt ask this but, how would it compare to wake n bake with destroyer by cannabiogen?
Thanks in advance

Good day lordbudly,

Nepalese Jam matures real fast, between 8.5-9.5 weeks. Harvest her around 8th week for a clearer effect.

Id recommend you to ask charlie about destroyer, he iss the breeder and i havent got much personal experience with her!

lordbudly

Veteran
clear'er and 8 weeks is exactly what i was hoping to hear, after re reading thru this thread and seeing it is a good conversation, social strain, clearer, and being recomended to put down that coffee cup and pick up the pipe, when will this be available via. Seedbay, Seedboutique, and Dr Chronic?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
lordbudly said:
clear'er and 8 weeks is exactly what i was hoping to hear, after re reading thru this thread and seeing it is a good conversation, social strain, clearer, and being recomended to put down that coffee cup and pick up the pipe, when will this be available via. Seedbay, Seedboutique, and Dr Chronic?

I think our distributors will stock Nepalese Jam again, there's plenty of nepalese jam stock, at least for 1-2 years. Thansk for asking.

four seasons

Veteran
I missed out on these again last time.
Do you think seedbay will have these back in stock soon?
Dubi it would be great to get a collection pack of your most popular varieties.

10 Congo, 10 Orient 10 NepJam 10 Bahgi 10 Panama 10 Guirilla 10 oldtimers ect.. in one pack, instead of having to buy them all seperatly.
Just a thought.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
four seasons said:
I missed out on these again last time.
Do you think seedbay will have these back in stock soon?
Dubi it would be great to get a collection pack of your most popular varieties.

10 Congo, 10 Orient 10 NepJam 10 Bahgi 10 Panama 10 Guirilla 10 oldtimers ect.. in one pack, instead of having to buy them all seperatly.
Just a thought.

Sounds like a great idea four seasons,

unique problem would be to package so many seeds inside same packaging, but would love growers can get our all our commercial seeds together for a reduced price.

Seedbay and Seedboutique should re stock Nepalese Jam soon, please pm if you are in hurry.

Croissant

hey so im confused i read in this thread that the flower timefor nepjam is 8.5 weeks but it says 12 weeks in the breeder descriptions i see everywhere??? could you clear this up for me? by the way im going to get this! i was recomended this in my thread about euphoric strains.

M

medical_shed

There are a couple of pheno, the Nepal leaning one takes around 9 weeks and the Jamaican around 12.5 ime. It's the kind of strain where yield is the only thing effected if you take it early, it really fills out in the last 2 weeks though so best to wait.

I found some NJ trim the other day and made some butter for cookies. Man this is strong weed. Bright and beautiful :rasta:

Popping more beans in a few weeks too, more people need to grow this strain.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Croissant said:
hey so im confused i read in this thread that the flower timefor nepjam is 8.5 weeks but it says 12 weeks in the breeder descriptions i see everywhere??? could you clear this up for me? by the way im going to get this! i was recomended this in my thread about euphoric strains.

Good day Croissant,

First and older nepalese jam version was straight fast flowering nepalese crossed to medium-long flowering jamaican. That's why you can find longer flowering expressions, more related to jamaican sativa. But new nepalese jam version is backcross again to fast nepalese line: nepalese x nepalese/jamaican, so flowering time has been lowered to only 8-9 weeks, longer flowering jamaican expressions are not so frequent now.

Please check 'strain descriptions thread' for newest and closest descriptions. Many distributors still post old descriptions with wrong long flowering times for nepalese jam and panama.