What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi, C garcia and other familiar with the ACE plants.

i have a few ? regarding both Nepalese Jam and Nepalese Highlands.

About Nepalese Highland.
i have 4 of them.
3 females and 1 male.
they are now 15 days into flower and showing both many pistils and balls.
unfortunatly i forgot to take clones :(

is it possibel to still take clones and force them out of flower??

im not having much hope as regarding the NJ there was 8 girls and one male.
unfortunatly the male had gone into flower when i took the clone.
he has now been under 24 hours of light for almost 3 weeks but continued creating balls and trew pollen today when i removed the balls by hand.

i hope i can force him back to growth by removing the pollensacks but not much hope since he havent been forced back to vegetative stage by almost 3 weeks of 24/7.

is it possible to force him back to growth somehow?

is it possible to take clones from the NH in full flower and also force those back to growth and to make them root as clones at the same time?

pic updates of my plants coming soon, im just a little tight up at the moment

C

charlie garcia

Hola :wave:

you can pick up and clone the cuts whenever you wish. They do take and make roots well. Ill suggest to trim all flowers and let most leaves... other thing is reversing to vegetative state which should take a few weeks after rooting and as you do, keeping longer light hours. Sometimes work unless individula has gone too far in its decay age

If autoflowering, depending of degree of, you can keep on cutting off preflowers one by one and maintain it for longer "vegging".

I hope this were your questions
best luck

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good morning Gunnarguchi,

Nepalese Jam is a fast flowering plant and reacts fast to flower so she's a little bit hard to re veg.

You can root flowered clones, although it will take more time than normal clones, flowered clones must root while they are flowering, this is a huge waste of energy for a small stem but can be done. Apply high light intenisty and high photoperiod to re veg flowered female and male clones.

Best wishes for nepalese breeding project! dubi - ACE Seeds -

Ganico

Veteran
HA! This is probably the best thread I ever started and I didn't even have anything to do with that. :biglaugh:

Looking good everybody, I really got to get me a pack! hehe

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Iron Lion, looks like serious sativa pot! :yummy:

I hope you are enjoying her after a bit of curing. Thanks a lot for share it! :rasta:

ehheh Ganico, sometimes best things in life come without intention (wu wei)

Last edited:

Grandad

Dried and cured Nep Jam.

Dried and cured Nep Jam.

People love this. Its been known to put half a house party to bed though (they'd just arrived back from the pub).

thanks Ace.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'm so glad I've got a packet of these.. Hell, might even get another pack since they'll be good in crosses....! Great work Dubi.. :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nepalese Jam is charlie's work. :wink:

We are so glad Nepalese jam is hitting hard in your neighbourhood :bashhead:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Oh! I beg your pardon.. Three cheers for Charlie (and dubi).. hip hip hooray!... (and so on..) lol

Grandad

hearf hear Kalbhairav.

thanks Ras Pablo. I sent maybe 6 or 7 strains up to my brother and the only one that was commented on was the Nep- he felt it was very nicely balanced. I had some other nice strains in there too like Silver haze etc but no mention of these.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Grandad said:
hearf hear Kalbhairav.

thanks Ras Pablo. I sent maybe 6 or 7 strains up to my brother and the only one that was commented on was the Nep- he felt it was very nicely balanced. I had some other nice strains in there too like Silver haze etc but no mention of these.

I never grow Nepaljam, but last summer I grew 2 Jamaica 85', the father of the cross ins't it Dubi? and I enjoyed a lot very powerful and happy effect. And now, I'm growing Mexico Miochacan x Nepal highland they are very vigorous plants and really beautyful sativas.

Un abrazo Grandad!

C

charlie garcia

yes it is Ras Pablo.

And Nepalese Highland was its mother, same line of your Mexico/Nepal. Michoacana is Verde Limón, a 10-12 weeks line so your F1 has to be fast and sativish as well. Hope comes out nicely and you can enjoy some nice fems

Best

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi Kaiki!! I have 4 plants. All vey homogeneus, but one of them smells very very good, hope it's a female hehe. Not very branchy plants more columnar in my opinion but they are litle hehe, that caract. cames from the dad :) ?? Pics this saturday!!

Un abrazo!

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Grandad, you mentioned that nepjam put half the party to sleep. The high is not an "up" high? How is the tolerance with it? How does it taste?

Thanks!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres Nepalese Jam almost 6 weeks into flowering
img0140un7.jpg

img0141de8.jpg

I experienced small problems with NJ as a few of the plants developed small signs of herma.
this was only visible on a few of them, and it was those close to a ventilation pipe is suspect is leaking a little light into the room.

there was a single banana with pollen but the few others more looked like a 1/4 of a pollen sack and didnt have pollen.
the NJ's i had further into the room and far away from the ventilation tube didnt develop any signs of problems.

Heres an Nepalese Highland.
i have 4 females and a male but unfortunately i last the male clone :(
img0143rc7.jpg

Btw
i plan later to use either the NJ or NH for breeding an outdoor nepal that is dedicated for our climate here in Denmark at 55 N latitude.

ill use either NH females ( since i lost the male clone) and dust it with males from Oldtimer Nepal.
its a nepalese strain that has been growing here for about 20 years.
or ill cross the ON to the NJ.
the result from the grow room after harvest will give me a clue on which one or them to use, or i might just make crosses with both of them.

heres the 12 Oldtimer Nepal ive got in my garden now.
Its very early.
All the males have already shown sex, starting 2 weeks ago, and the females are also slowly starting to show pistils.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day Gunnar,

Honestly, some nepalese jams could produce a few 'bannanas' (usually non fertile) when grown under certain stress indoors. We'd recommend flower them indoors with enough space for each NJ plant and dont abuse of new era flowering stimulators with natural flowering hormones. Outdoors they finish firm without this kind of problems. We are working to solve it at the moment.

Sounds like you have a great nepalese breeding project there! The Old Nepal strain looks interesting, please keep us updated! dubi

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres an update from today
they are growing so fast and beautifully that i couldn't resist bringing the camera on my inspection.

img0219xhm6.jpg

these below are Oldfarmer Nepal
i plan to use them for an exotic cross with either Nepalese Highland or Nepalese Jam from ACE, or maybe a cross onto both of them.

img0220df5.jpg

1. Bushy pheno

img0221dc0.jpg

2 Early pheno

img0222ok5.jpg

3 BIG pheno

img0223xvd9.jpg

the rest of them are all looking like the big pheno, just smaller

there where 4 males out of 12 seeds
2 i give to my rabbit, who loves to eat cannabis, and i selected 2 males for clones and cut them a lot down.
one bushy pheno and one early pheno
img0224yr3.jpg

img0225jn6.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High Gunnarguchi,

lovely outdoor spot, old nepal strains looks fast flowering and colorful, i like the pinkish tones on the top of the stems. Would love to see nepalese jam growing outdoors too.