• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you very much for your honest feedback JustGrowing420

Comment

Just bought a pack

Comment

Hi guys, first time posting.

Here's my Nepal Jam at a little over 4 weeks from seed, coming along very nicely. Second grow ever and first photoperiod I've worked with. Ace's selection definitely intrigued me, I have many more seeds in the wings but for now I'm looking forward to getting a nose off this flower in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ToastedHoagie View Post
          Hi guys, first time posting.

Here's my Nepal Jam at a little over 4 weeks from seed, coming along very nicely. Second grow ever and first photoperiod I've worked with. Ace's selection definitely intrigued me, I have many more seeds in the wings but for now I'm looking forward to getting a nose off this flower in the coming weeks.
          welcome and I think you picked a great one, wish I would have discovered Ace’s gear (and similar) long before I did. Keep us posted

Comment

Welcome to ICMag and to our room ToastedHoagie

Thank you very much for choosing our genetics for your first photoperiod indoor grow.
            Nepal Jam is super easy to grow and a great choice for beginners Please, keep us updated and let us know if you have any doubt.

Thanks also for your support JoeBidensDiaper

Comment

Hey Dubi
              Haven’t posted in a while because I was frustrated with the new software but wanted to add a couple pics if I can make it work.

I started a Nepal jam and a snowmoon for my dad to grow last spring and also kept a couple clones of each to grow in my tent for him as well. This one was a little better yielding than the last two I grew and just as tasty. He loved them and he’s excited to grow more of your genetics this year.

I’m pretty excited to grow more of your seeds too. I have so many interesting ones to choose from thanks to your generosity that’s it’s going to be very hard to narrow it down for this next grow.

Comment

Dear Mountainkush so glad to hear from you, friend!
                Yeah, the new website is a bit rare and somewhat frustating at the beginning with the pics and new interface, but after a while once gets used to it.

A pleasure to hear your dad enjoyed so much Nepal Jam and Snow Moon, both are genetics of very pleasant, comfortable, positive and kind effects.

All the best for 2022!

Comment

Working...
                X