Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah forgot to mention I'm growing in compost. 3-4 would probably do it in hydro.

Comment

Thanks medical_shed. And my future grow thanks you. I'll keep an eye on the N during the grow. I'll be able to veg longer under the cfl's. The MH is ok if you've got a 20 foot ceiling, lol. You just can't get the MH light close enough to em to keep the node spacing tight. Thanks again.

Peace

Comment

A question to anyone that has grown nepjam, what is the average flowering time? Also, what is the high like?

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
          I guess I got lucky back in September. I looked at sb and there were the NepJam beans - so I bought a pack. After looking at this thread, it make me wonder if I got new stuff or a pack of year old that was sitting around. My beans were shipped the week of September 4th.

Peace
          Hello mojo,

Nepalese jam seeds sold at Seedbay were harvested June 07. They are indeed very fresh! Best wishes for your nepalese jam grow. Your plants are real impressive. Im sure NJ will express her best potential in your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by medical_shed
            Think that's when I got mine Mojo, DG and Dubi might know how old they are but I reckon nepjam seeds don't lie around too long anywhere.

Mine have just started flowering, I had to remove most of the fan leaves a couple of weeks ago due to mold but they're recovering well.
            Hello medical_shed, :smile:

We have never experienced fungus leaf problems when growing nepalese jam.

Best recommendation would be to move plants outside garden and clean seriously garden zone, fans, tools etc ... then apply a fungicide to all plants before move them inside garden zone again. You can use traditional Sulfur fungicide for plants without flowers or any other good bio fungicide you can find.

Improve aireation and air extraction if you believe ambient is humid and heavy. Humid rate around 40 % should be fine.

Try to solve it before flowering cycle, fungus can be quite problematic later.

Thanks a lot for posting! :wink: Plants look promising, ready for flowering!
            Last edited by dubi; 12-18-2007, 19:59.

Comment

WOW!

Originally posted by charlie garcia
              Nice words Mark

And the other side of Nepal Jam hybrid, the Jamaican line used, here growing outdoors in our climate. Sometimes donates a lovely strawberry/lavender aroma with a nice motivational effect. Nice and healthy line kept for long around here,

Best

I wanna move to Spain!

spice
              Io credo che a questo mondo esista solo una grande chiesa, che passa da Che Guevara e arriva fino a Madre Teresa,-passando da Malcom X , attraverso Ghandi e San Patigniano, arriva a un prete in periferia che va avanti nonstante il Vaticano.

Lorenzo Jovanotti

(millenovecentonovantaquattro)

Comment

I have some dry-sieved hash off Nepalese Jam...I´m lovin it!
                Excellent plants...great job!
                A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

Originally posted by dubi
                  Hello medical_shed, :smile:

We have never experienced fungus leaf problems when growing nepalese jam.
                  Yeah sorry should have said it was purely down to lack of fresh air caused by grower laziness

Comment

Hi, Dubi,
                    do you know when the next batch of Nepalese Jam might be on the bay? also is the Nepalese Jam on the doctor chronic site the fresh stock or last years?

thanks
                    death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by British_Hempire
                      Wow, some inspiring budshots there, the other day some american told me there were no good genes in the UK, should drag him over to this thread to have a look.
                      hehe the git

I recently had a sample of some UK (indoor) grown Nepalese Jam and it was certainly quality sensi

one pheno had a strong inspiriational rush of the kind that makes you want to chat a lot and fills your head with lots of good ideas... a good flavour too - earthy and enjoyable

other pheno had a delicious honey-sweet taste and a potent but more smooth, bright and more relaxed high

one slight criticism is that the finish to the high had a little bit of fuzziness/tightness... that could have been a subjective thing though - overall I would rate NepJam very highly, quality stuff... I'm definitely looking forward to the next blast of the honey pheno

Comment

A question to anyone with experience with NxJ, is a 30 day veg cycle adaquait to finish my plant around 3 feet tall (90 cm)? How is the stretch on the nep jams?

Comment

Originally posted by tempes~tos
                          Hi, Dubi,
                          do you know when the next batch of Nepalese Jam might be on the bay? also is the Nepalese Jam on the doctor chronic site the fresh stock or last years?

thanks
                          Good day tempes~tos,

Nepalese Jam along with other ace strains will be available at Seedbay in the next weeks.

All stock sent to our distributors is very fresh, specially last Nepalese Jam batch, harvested June-July 07. I hope it helps.

Comment

This stuff looks very promising, good work.
                            Some guy named Sig lives here. To tell you the truth he don't come around much.

Comment

Originally posted by ngakpa
                              hehe the git

I recently had a sample of some UK (indoor) grown Nepalese Jam and it was certainly quality sensi

one pheno had a strong inspiriational rush of the kind that makes you want to chat a lot and fills your head with lots of good ideas... a good flavour too - earthy and enjoyable

other pheno had a delicious honey-sweet taste and a potent but more smooth, bright and more relaxed high

one slight criticism is that the finish to the high had a little bit of fuzziness/tightness... that could have been a subjective thing though - overall I would rate NepJam very highly, quality stuff... I'm definitely looking forward to the next blast of the honey pheno
                              Hello ngakpa, :smile:

Im glad you liked Nepalese Jam sample. Seems Nepalese jam is having great aproval between uk indoor growers, they are doing a great job with the strain.

You got the vibe of the strain. Nepalese Jam is a sativa dominant plant with robust structure, fast flowering and dense flower formation.

Effect is potent and 'up', real quality euphoric effect. Taste, as you described, has honey density and is sweet and expansive in the mouth.

Thanks for share your opinion! dubi

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Lion
                                A question to anyone with experience with NxJ, is a 30 day veg cycle adaquait to finish my plant around 3 feet tall (90 cm)? How is the stretch on the nep jams?
                                Hello Iron Lion,

4-5 weeks of veg would be perfect for a Nepalese jam indoor grow from seed. It's a robust plant without the typical sativa stretching of the first weeks of flowering. Your height limit is enough for her. Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                                X