What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

mark6699331

Cool thanks y'all. I can't wait to try some of these seeds. I bet it has a real nice medcinal high to it. I remember the Jam of the eighties and getting nep temple ball hash. I bet its a nice combo.

mark

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
I rarely pay for beans and when I do, I try not to pay more than $30-40 for a pack... but I think I'm gonna have to bend my own rules to scoop up some Nepalese Jam.

Sounds like excellent work, Dubi.

Is the highland Nepalese the Reeferman cut?

mark6699331

Isn't nine weeks 63 days? or are they 56?

Yeah Dignan- Ace seeds is one of the best real deals going around right now. You might want to pick up their unique panama red as well. Outstanding-
(and that's by Humboldt standards LOL)

mark

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Dignan,

your support is very apreciated. Nepalese highland came from Reeferman in seed form a few years ago. It's a very powerful short compact and fast flowering bred, it grows robust and strong in the first stages, showing sativa dominant heritage in the flowering. Flowers are very resinous and high/flower leaf ratio. Effect is uplifting, clean and long lasting, we crossed selected nepalese females with old jamaican line adapted to Spain to produce Nepalese Jam increasing vigour and yield, but hybrid is very nepalese dominant and quite stable now after the backcross again to the nepalese line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mark6699331 said:
Isn't nine weeks 63 days? or are they 56?

Yeah Dignan- Ace seeds is one of the best real deals going around right now. You might want to pick up their unique panama red as well. Outstanding-
(and that's by Humboldt standards LOL)

mark

Mark, glad to hear you are enjoying our Panama in Cali! :)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi how is the new Nepalese Jam different from the old one?

Im just thinking the old one was 50/50 NJ/Jam85 and the new one is 75/25 NJ/Jam85 or did i misunderstood something?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
Dubi how is the new Nepalese Jam different from the old one?

Im just thinking the old one was 50/50 NJ/Jam85 and the new one is 75/25 NJ/Jam85 or did i misunderstood something?

That's right Gunnarguchi, the old one is F1 straight cross between Nepalese (50%) and Jamaican '85(50%), the new one is the old F1 hybrid backcrossed to Nepalese, then it's a Nepalese (75%) X jamaican (25%) hybrid.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
charlie garcia said:
Hi, here is a nepalese male
best
charlie

Nice!! :jump:
I have DC x the Nepalese pimp above^^^,also OT1´s Haze #1 and mexican Verde Limon x´d to the same male....
...I have the DC mom (Parineeta),and the Haze #1 mom as well...
all I can say is that I consider myself a lucky sob :biglaugh:

HI there Dubi,

Just out of interest...
Do you know the origins of this nepalese highland from reeferman? it's highland microclimate...

another q, how well would the nepjam do in a temperate climate, how is it's mold resisitance ?

and would the potency and especially quality of the high vary greatly between a sunny and a totally rotten rainy summer ?

thx in advance,
Stay HIGH

Ganjabro

M

medical_shed

Amazing Ace

Amazing Ace

Got mine

Can't wait to get these going but there's a few things to do first.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im kinda in love with the NJ but im short of money at the moment so i have to wait a little.
i manage to make a trade som some Nepalese Highland from ACE so im starting with it and getting to learn the strain and hoefully ill have money for the NJ cross soon.
I plan to grow the Nepalese indoor this winter and post grow report and pics on Icmag.
Also make some crosse with the pure Nepalese highland and some local danish strains like the Leb27 an others.
But ofcourse ill try the NJ as soon as my situation allows it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
Any differences between the 2 regarding grow, yeild, the high etc ?

Gunnarguchi, Original Nepalese x Jamaican F1 hybrid and the new backcross to the nepalese are both nepalese dominant plants, with similar growing structure, flowering time, aromas, personality and effect. The new backcrossed version is slighty more uniform towards nepalese side.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello ganjabrother,

We swapped genetics with Reeferman 2-3 years ago. Nepalese Highland is a highly worked domesticated line, i dont think is a wild original nepalese, maybe somekind of nepalese inbred line for many postive traits like strong growing structure, fast and dense flowering, good indoor adaptability, high resin production, good aromas, long lasting and high quality effect.

Nepalese Jam has very good outdoor mold resistance, but would recommend you Bangi Haze for a cold rainy climate. It's our fastest and mold resistant strain from our catalogue.

thanks medical shed. I hope you enjoy growing them. Please let us know when you start them!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi said:
Gunnarguchi, Original Nepalese x Jamaican F1 hybrid and the new backcross to the nepalese are both nepalese dominant plants, with similar growing structure, flowering time, aromas, personality and effect. The new backcrossed version is slighty more uniform towards nepalese side.

Tnx alot for the info dubi.

Ill be growing NJ indoors this winter and also outdoor here next season for sure.
Almost cant wait
:jump:

Regarding cold and rainy climates ive noticed that Esbe is growing the Banghi Haze here.
Gotta ask him how they are doing ( remember seeing one posted in one of his grow threads awhile ago).