Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tnx for the reply Dubi and its ok it toke a few days.
    im sure its more important to to spend the time growing than setting before the computer too much

i have a few ? still though..

Im not too familiar with dealing with SeedBay, not that i dont trust it, just normally prefer to use a netshop.

The above listed shops i found that carry Aceseeds will they also get the NJ seeds from the new batch?
    Are there other shops selling aceseeds than those?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnarguchi
      Tnx for the reply Dubi and its ok it toke a few days.
      im sure its more important to to spend the time growing than setting before the computer too much

i have a few ? still though..

Im not too familiar with dealing with SeedBay, not that i dont trust it, just normally prefer to use a netshop.

The above listed shops i found that carry Aceseeds will they also get the NJ seeds from the new batch?
      Are there other shops selling aceseeds than those?
      Good evening Gunnarguchi,

The websites you are posting are legit ace seeds distributors. Certainly Seedbay will be the first to re stock the new fresh Nepalese Jam, the others sooner or later.

Here's a polyhybrid using a Nepalese Jam female and Orient Express ( Vietnam Black/China) male, done by a uk friend and great grower. Seeds distributed freely between uk grower community producing great results, very high yielding sativa dominant plants that can be easily grown indoors. Great breeding potential in both strains

Here's Nepalese jam x Orient Express indoors, grown using 400 w HPS, grown organically by a great uk grower.

garden ....

colas maturing ....

flower details ...

Comment

more Nepalese Jam x Orient Express, grown by a different great uk grower.

I think this pics won a contest, sure they deserve it!

Comment

Wow, some inspiring budshots there, the other day some american told me there were no good genes in the UK, should drag him over to this thread to have a look.

Comment

Wauw!!
            sure looks very, very tasty
            Reason for being interested in the NJ is that it should be able to do well outdoor in Denmark.
            But the NJxOE looks really amazing, also if it only goes indoor in my country.
            where can i grab one from that cross ?

Comment

Gunnarguchi,

Nepalese jam X Orient Express was cross done by a uk friend for personal use, was not the intention to distribute the genetics commercialy.

Here's F1 Nepalese Jam, mother of NJ x OE cross.

Seedbay is stocking Nepalese Jam for the first time this week, seeds are extremely fresh and vigorous to germinate. Happy growing!

Comment

That cross is blowing my mind!

Kudos to the grower/breeder!
                I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
                R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
                R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Unfortunatly im broke atm so i hope the stock lasts a little time until i have some money to spare again ( bought many seeds recently), but the Nep Jam is surely one of the next ill purchase

Comment

Finishing Times?

Hey Dubi I may have missed it, but what is the finishing time on the nep/jam indoors? 45 or 56?

Thanks
                    mark
                    Humboldt Seed Co.

Comment

Originally posted by mark6699331
                      Hey Dubi I may have missed it, but what is the finishing time on the nep/jam indoors? 45 or 56?

Thanks
                      mark
                      Humboldt Seed Co.
                      Hello mark,

Nepalese Jam flowering time is around 56 days (9 weeks).

Comment

Originally posted by mark6699331

Thanks
                        mark
                        Humboldt Seed Co.
                        its written on the aceseed site under description for the NJ and also in earlier in this post
                        http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php...1&postcount=26

Comment

Cool thanks y'all. I can't wait to try some of these seeds. I bet it has a real nice medcinal high to it. I remember the Jam of the eighties and getting nep temple ball hash. I bet its a nice combo.

mark

Comment

I rarely pay for beans and when I do, I try not to pay more than $30-40 for a pack... but I think I'm gonna have to bend my own rules to scoop up some Nepalese Jam.

Sounds like excellent work, Dubi.

Is the highland Nepalese the Reeferman cut?
                            Simplify

Comment

Isn't nine weeks 63 days? or are they 56?

Yeah Dignan- Ace seeds is one of the best real deals going around right now. You might want to pick up their unique panama red as well. Outstanding-
                              (and that's by Humboldt standards LOL)

mark

Comment

Thanks Dignan,

your support is very apreciated. Nepalese highland came from Reeferman in seed form a few years ago. It's a very powerful short compact and fast flowering bred, it grows robust and strong in the first stages, showing sativa dominant heritage in the flowering. Flowers are very resinous and high/flower leaf ratio. Effect is uplifting, clean and long lasting, we crossed selected nepalese females with old jamaican line adapted to Spain to produce Nepalese Jam increasing vigour and yield, but hybrid is very nepalese dominant and quite stable now after the backcross again to the nepalese line.

Comment

Working...
                                X