What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Those are some amazing looking plants CharlesUFarley..

Good show! Have you found them easy to grow?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High man :tiphat:
Im surprised too, the best is that jamaica looking pheno is in the same phase , so even she needs more time she will be ready ... shes more sensitive to nutrients and conditions but faster growing and more compact buds , sweet , nepalese is more bushy and with better resistance and little bit more leafy and more fresh/spicy not so sweet
very good yob ACE :thank you:
View Image

Thanks for the kind words Peacer :tiphat:

Your outdoor nepalese jam looks happy starting to flower. Wish the season is coming good! Best wishes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
NJ2(1,2),NJ3(3,4),NJ5(5,6)

Amazing CharlesUFarley :rasta:

Great indoor sativa expressions, that's the concept of nepalese jam, a short sized fast flowering sativa with great indoor adaptability, yield and consistency. Im so glad that all the genetics are doing fine!

Those are some amazing looking plants CharlesUFarley..

Good show! Have you found them easy to grow?

Thank you for the kind words,I appreciate them.These plants are very easy and forgiving to grow and work with.All of the new babies had a difficult first few weeks(due to gardener errors). The NepJam's seemed to handle the abuse the best and bounced back quickly.Right after these shots were taken transplanted all three into bigger pots.Probably could have done so earlier.These are seedlings,clones will be much easier to work with.I would recommend these genetics to anyone looking for an easy peasy grow with a 100% Sativa.These gals are going to be beast in hydro.

Amazing CharlesUFarley :rasta:

Great indoor sativa expressions, that's the concept of nepalese jam, a short sized fast flowering sativa with great indoor adaptability, yield and consistency. Im so glad that all the genetics are doing fine!

Hello Dubi,

Thank you for the kind words.Have really enjoyed exploring the various phenos and expressions.I read on another thread that the ideal plant was one that grew like a Sativa and chunked up like an Indica.I would say that description accurately reflects NepJam.Did the incremental pot size increase to keep everyone under control,not sure I needed to do that with the NepJam gals,the stretch is very manageable.As good as these seedlings are the clones are going to be much easier to work with.I am very impressed with your work and these genetics. While all the gals look good the NepJam and Panama have a real presence and aura about them that I am not sure I have seen before,hope that makes sense.Thank you again Dubi,your genetics are so easy to work with and of the very best quality,all my best my friend:tiphat:

It's a Magic Trick!

It's a Magic Trick!

Flushing the gals right now at 53 days.Checked and checked all the plants from top to bottom and at 45/46 days got 80-90% cloudy.So I checked again and again and it came up the same. A 100% Sativa that is mostly cloudy at 46 days,its got to be a magic trick,haha.Love these gals and the ease of growing.I have all in hydro now seeing how they do,expecting great things.Take care,be safe, and be well my friends:)

P

Peacer

cca 2weeks before harvest
nice resin and sweet/church smell and yield at nepalese side
picture.php

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

very beautiful colors on that NJ.. great job Peacer :woohoo:

enjoy it well :ying:

P

Peacer

thanx man
it looks exactly like last year, but now Im expecting some red colour after freeze ...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's a couple of pics from about a week ago of me and a friends NJ. We've got about four of them. This is a pic of the healthiest of the bunch.

Along with the crappy summer here (worst on record), we also had soil ph probs in the green house. These two factors have amounted to the flowering time being much longer than expected.

If there had been more sun I think our plants wouldn't of suffered as much.. Anyway.. Here's a couple of central cola shots of the healthiest Nepjam.

Not sure when these might be totally done but thinking it may be into November! Nepalese gens are very tough though and I'm sure the plants won't have a problem with it...

Will post more soon..

P

Peacer

They look great, man !
Can you give me some details about the grow like soil, nutes, latitude ? Also, are they from clone or straight from seed ?
I'm gonna try them next year so any info is needed.
Peace, HJ

yes,
its directly from regular seeds...latitude 49,5 N
so soil was 1:1 commercial classic soil : homemade compost . hydrogel in it, plus one long lasting bio fertilizer (ash structure) which have very good nutrient ratios (within Ca : Mg 2:1 optimal) ... so and the third thing is mykorhizza mushrooms to the roots. two or three times they were thirsty and last weeks burned by my fail - too much EC in horsetail tea (i use it as a prevence to mold)...so they look like they are mature but its burned :biggrin::biggrin: so thats why they need more time...and Ive made cca 20cuts from both , so they are little, but very sympatish outdoor plant with good high - no burnout, no shyzofrenix, non racy if not too much, creative and happy high...

Day 60 chop NJ2,NJ3

Day 60 chop NJ2,NJ3

2 distinct phenos,NJ5 comes down in about four or five days.These gals are very very easy to live with.Still surprised at how fast these 100% Sativa gals finish.Fine work done by the fellas in Spain,just outstanding.Hats off to Dubi and your crew:tiphat:.All my best friends,be well and most of all be safe.

Edit:About half way through flowering gals got switched to a guano tea mix.Feeding all soil gals exclusively tea mixes from now on.Also working up an organic soil mix.Still learning whats what with the beneficial bacteria but IC is a great source of info.

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3915a.jpg
    IMG_3915a.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3924.jpg
    IMG_3924.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 20

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Wow Charles, some lovely looking flowers there!

Here's a little update on our late beaut..

Hoping it matures sooner than later!

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 distinct phenos,NJ5 comes down in about four or five days.These gals are very very easy to live with.Still surprised at how fast these 100% Sativa gals finish.Fine work done by the fellas in Spain,just outstanding.Hats off to Dubi and your crew:tiphat:.All my best friends,be well and most of all be safe.

Edit:About half way through flowering gals got switched to a guano tea mix.Feeding all soil gals exclusively tea mixes from now on.Also working up an organic soil mix.Still learning whats what with the beneficial bacteria but IC is a great source of info.

Can you tell me about the stink? How do the smell?

I just got a pack of these and they are up next.

Thanks and great job!

R.Fortune

K

KSP

They look great man! I could use some of the early finishers for my OD garden, thanks for sharing CUF :D

...must spread...yada yada yada... :D

Hey Kalbhairav,Thank you for the kind words.Your gal looks good in spite of the difficulties you mentioned that you had to overcome this season,well done.

Hey Robert,I really think you are going to like these gals,really easy keepers.Sorry but I suck at the whole smell thing.Not picking up a lot right now but one of the phenos smells 'clean' if that makes any sense,sorry but my sniffer sucks.You are going to do great with these gals.

Hey KSP,Thanks for the kind words my friend.Still stunned that these finished so fast.After seeing and admiring your work/grows you are going to do great with these gals.They seem to be pretty bomb proof.With my limited experience with these gals i would say they would fit what you are looking for in getting them in early.

Hey Peacer,Love the colors and frost on your gals,just lovely.

In the next couple of days I will post NJ5 chop pics,just came down today.She was the last one in the ground by three weeks.Put into flower as an immature seedling and ended up being the biggest branchiest gal of the bunch,really my early fav of the bunch.

One of the mistakes I made was doing the incremental pot size.I had room for another 24"-30" of height.The phenos that I had could have all gone right into 3 gallon pots right away.Looking forward to seeing how the more mature clones do.All in all I would recommend this strain to anyone wanting a really quick 100% Sativa with great effects.Oh,forgot to mention the one pulled down today.Quick dried a small bottom bud and after about half of a small bowl I ended power walking down to the park and back on a stunning warm fall day.Turned what started off as a shitty day into a real winner.

Thanks again for the kind words friends,all my best,take care and be safe everyone:)

Latest posts

Latest posts