Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunnarguchi hope all is going well in your garden; sure would like to see an update. :wink:

Today I pollinated a Purple Peace with NepJam pollen.

I really look forward to running the offspring next year!
    I also got a nice amount of NepJam F2's, which I've just started puffing on. Very nice daytime smoke, good energy! Puffed some while kayaking today.
    We played croquet the other day; if you hit someone's ball, they had to take a solar hit! Perfect summer smoke!

Peace, HL
    I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
    R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
    R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Sounds like you were having real fun days HL, glad sativa weed motivated you some extra energy to enjoy the best your sunny journeys
      Thanx for report
      Cuidate

Comment

Originally posted by Highlighter
        Gunnarguchi hope all is going well in your garden; sure would like to see an update. :wink:

Today I pollinated a Purple Peace with NepJam pollen.

I really look forward to running the offspring next year!
        I also got a nice amount of NepJam F2's, which I've just started puffing on. Very nice daytime smoke, good energy! Puffed some while kayaking today.
        We played croquet the other day; if you hit someone's ball, they had to take a solar hit! Perfect summer smoke!

Peace, HL
        Hola Highlighter,

Thanks a lot for your report, im glad you are enjoying her effect for daytime :smile:

Nepalese Jam x Purple Peace should be a very interesting cross for outdoor growers in cold climates. Good luck with Nepalese Jam F2 too! A few uk growers are doing their F2 Nepalese Jam generation too, even F3!

I love outdoor sports in summer, but sports, weed and sun doesnt mix well to me

I hope you have had good times this summer friend!
        Last edited by dubi; 09-08-2008, 09:37.

Comment

Thanks AeroKush, please let us know how they work for you! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBigMan
            Hey dubi, any chance of Ace releasing Reef's version of Highland Nepalese in the future being Reef is retiring ?

http://www.reefrefugee.com/

Thx
            Not sure LittleBigMan, it's not a priority by now, i think nepalese highland was reproduced past season.

Comment

is there going to be anymore of these at the bay or boutique? or is there another place to get them...

Comment

Originally posted by bottletoke
                is there going to be anymore of these at the bay or boutique? or is there another place to get them...
                Good day bottletoke,

Im sure there will be more nepalese jam uploaded soon.

Comment

Hey dubi,i was recommended to check out nepalese jam by you guys for a way to get out of bed and be refreshed for the day, 9 week flowering time, and a clean high sounds nice, can you go further into detail about how it goes as refresher, possible do a morning test, also, when would you harvest it for these qualities? (trichrome wise)

Know i shouldnt ask this but, how would it compare to wake n bake with destroyer by cannabiogen?

Thanks in advance
                  B.S.G.A.<-- Grow bagseed!
                  Originally posted by Hal
                  4) at a party, whipping out a poorly rolled doob is embarrassing.
                  Just for you Paz

Sometimes it feels like the world has given up on you... and you almost feel like its time to give up on it

Comment

Originally posted by lordbudly
                    Hey dubi,i was recommended to check out nepalese jam by you guys for a way to get out of bed and be refreshed for the day, 9 week flowering time, and a clean high sounds nice, can you go further into detail about how it goes as refresher, possible do a morning test, also, when would you harvest it for these qualities? (trichrome wise)

Know i shouldnt ask this but, how would it compare to wake n bake with destroyer by cannabiogen?
                    Thanks in advance
                    Good day lordbudly,

Nepalese Jam matures real fast, between 8.5-9.5 weeks. Harvest her around 8th week for a clearer effect.

Id recommend you to ask charlie about destroyer, he iss the breeder and i havent got much personal experience with her!

Comment

clear'er and 8 weeks is exactly what i was hoping to hear, after re reading thru this thread and seeing it is a good conversation, social strain, clearer, and being recomended to put down that coffee cup and pick up the pipe, when will this be available via. Seedbay, Seedboutique, and Dr Chronic?
                      Originally posted by Hal
                      Just for you Paz

Sometimes it feels like the world has given up on you... and you almost feel like its time to give up on it

Comment

clear'er and 8 weeks is exactly what i was hoping to hear, after re reading thru this thread and seeing it is a good conversation, social strain, clearer, and being recomended to put down that coffee cup and pick up the pipe, when will this be available via. Seedbay, Seedboutique, and Dr Chronic?
                        I think our distributors will stock Nepalese Jam again, there's plenty of nepalese jam stock, at least for 1-2 years. Thansk for asking.

Comment

yay! ill be sure to put an order in as soon as there in, do you guys have your own site?
                          Originally posted by Hal
                          Just for you Paz

Comment

Lordbudly...must be some good stuff your smokin

Look at the bottom of his replies to you...

Comment

yay! ill be sure to put an order in as soon as there in, do you guys have your own site?
                              High lordbudly :smile:

Our website needs an update for almost 2 years but you can check it at:

www.aceseeds.com
                              www.aceseeds.net

emails to :

info@aceseeds.org

:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Sylacauga
                                Lordbudly...must be some good stuff your smokin

Look at the bottom of his replies to you...

Ahahahaha just realised its in his sig, sorry dubi
                                Originally posted by Hal
                                Just for you Paz

Comment

Working...
                                X