What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
medical_shed said:
I found some NJ trim the other day and made some butter for cookies. Man this is strong weed. Bright and beautiful :rasta:

Popping more beans in a few weeks too, more people need to grow this strain.

Thanks medical shed,

Im glad you are still enjoying her :wink: Best wishes.

four seasons

Veteran
Dubi if you decide to get a breeder pack of yours together, Ill definitly buy a few.

Off subject...
Dubi,Ever been to Torelomanous??? sorry my spelling is horrible.
I last visited in 83 and was very impressed with the hash sticks and African grass available there.
I dont know if things are the same today but back then the beautifull Spanish hipsters and canna-freaks would hand along this pristine part of the Med.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
four seasons said:
Dubi if you decide to get a breeder pack of yours together, Ill definitly buy a few.

Off subject...
Dubi,Ever been to Torelomanous??? sorry my spelling is horrible.
I last visited in 83 and was very impressed with the hash sticks and African grass available there.
I dont know if things are the same today but back then the beautifull Spanish hipsters and canna-freaks would hand along this pristine part of the Med.

High 4 season,

are you talking about a spanish place o a spanish city? Torremolinos? :smile: hehehe sorry im not located right now, good moroccan hash was easy to find in Spain in the 80s, even 90s but there was plenty of monkey shit too, now most commercial hash is awful, only the small moroccan eggs are worth to check.
I still have in my mind that lovely honey taste, like gold in the tongue we used to say hhehehehe .....

scaramanga

Damn Dubi. The pics of the NJxOE look phenomenal. I've already got the OE, so just waiting for the NJ to be back in stock; man I love pollen chucking.

Also do you know or can you estimate when the new NJ will finish outdoors I'm at 36n.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
scaramanga said:
Damn Dubi. The pics of the NJxOE look phenomenal. I've already got the OE, so just waiting for the NJ to be back in stock; man I love pollen chucking.

Also do you know or can you estimate when the new NJ will finish outdoors I'm at 36n.

Im glad to hear you have some OE growing right now, the cross with NJ is a massive indoor yielder of great quality.

Nepalese Jam finishes at your latitude around late sept/early october.

Best wishes! dubi

M

medical_shed

I love pollen chucking too, NJ is great for pumping up resin and gives a nice structure and flower time. Will find out the effects in a few weeks but initial reports are very positive :D

just started some new NJ seeds too, twice as vigorous as the other seeds I started

:rasta:

Chaman

Medical shed..did you have maybe warmer temps this time ? I've notices tropicla plants like a nice warm start. I tried to put seeds during this cold time of yr for me, and have had little achievmente, but when keep'n the soil warm and humid, ive had better results. Just a personal oberservation.

Saludos y fuerte abrazo Dubi.
Chaman

M

medical_shed

Yes I'm finding the same thing, trying to keep the temps high but found purple undersides on these today :badday: they'll be fine in the main grow area as clones though. I started the seeds in 25+ temps and they germed in around 12 hours but couldn't maintain those temps consistently.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Question...I was thinking about getting the NepJam. The description says that it matures in 12 weeks. Is this veg and flower or just the flowering time. From what I've read on this site, it seems its the combined time...is this right? Thanks! Looks like a beautiful strain. Will have to pick this and Orient Express up...mos def!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
medical_shed said:
I love pollen chucking too, NJ is great for pumping up resin and gives a nice structure and flower time. Will find out the effects in a few weeks but initial reports are very positive :D:rasta:

Lovely medical shed :smile:

Is this the last Nepalese Jam version or your own F2 line? Looks real dense, resinous and early, NJ is great parental stock for hybrid production!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Chaman said:
Medical shed..did you have maybe warmer temps this time ? I've notices tropicla plants like a nice warm start. I tried to put seeds during this cold time of yr for me, and have had little achievmente, but when keep'n the soil warm and humid, ive had better results. Just a personal oberservation.

Saludos y fuerte abrazo Dubi.
Chaman

Welcome Chaman :smile:

It's great to see you around bro. Temps are critical for seed germination, especially for old tropical seeds, 20ºC is many times not enough high, 25-30ºC are usually better temps for germination.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mayan said:
Question...I was thinking about getting the NepJam. The description says that it matures in 12 weeks. Is this veg and flower or just the flowering time. From what I've read on this site, it seems its the combined time...is this right? Thanks! Looks like a beautiful strain. Will have to pick this and Orient Express up...mos def!

Good day mayan,

I dont know why but some distributors are stocking nepalese jam with old description. Nepalese Jam flowering time is only 8.5-9 weeks and not 12. Please, check post 202 in this thread, we explain there about new reduced flowering time. Thanks for your interest in our work! dubi

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Thanks, dubi!! Thanks for setting the record straight (again). I guess I shouldn't have skipped so blithefully through the thread in a semi heightened condition.

Yes...I have ALOT of interest in your work and give you mad props amd respect for what you are doing. I have also just learned that you are connected with CannaBiogen, another company that has really intrigued me. Unfortunately for me, I not only live in a country with hateful marijuana laws but live in a city...so my pursuit of the Great Art necessitates growing indoors and in stealth, so I have to pick my sativas carefully and have to improve my growing skills accordingly. But...I proceed undaunted and have purchased some Nepalese Jam to get started. I'm very intrigued by the Orient Express too.

How do you think they would grow together in a small DWC tray? Are they of similar stature? Branching? Or would it be best keeping them separate due to size differences and different nute needs?

Last edited:

Chaman

Medical Shed, was just think about that heat prob...I know a simple way too fix this, I'm an aquirum lover, so I have these submersible water heater that you can litterlay set the desired temp, just need like a big pitcher of water, dunk that bad boy in there with the temp set and just make sure too refill the pitcher now and then or even better add a float valve to it.

The warmth and humidty from the eveporating water does clones and babies realy well...after all always herd that you get more females this way too ;) This will work in a cabinet, or a small space, not in an open room though.

Cool & Calm
Chaman

W

Whatever

medical_shed said:
NJ is great for pumping up resin and gives a nice structure and flower time.
Dubi...do you agree that this is the case? I'm interested in looking for some good breeder males and first on my list is some C99. I have some of your NJ beans and also some of a NJ x SSH cross. I do not have the NJ back cross or the F1's...heh heh.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Whatever said:
Dubi...do you agree that this is the case? I'm interested in looking for some good breeder males and first on my list is some C99. I have some of your NJ beans and also some of a NJ x SSH cross. I do not have the NJ back cross or the F1's...heh heh.

Yes sure Whatever, Nepalese Jam gives a robust growing structure, dense flower structure and earlyness to hybrids, it's usually very resinous but like most sativas she mianly focus resin production over the ovaries and not in the leaf close the flower.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a small grow report from a user who have had the honor of growing the NJ.

the yield and potency is above averidge

they finish in about 9 weeks

i think the odor is kinda neutral with some spiciness to it.

its a strong, sativa high but it also has some "body" to it.

NJ was a pleasure to grow and since i kept clones from my previous grow i definitely will grow these ladies again

because of the good yield and the short flowering time they are perfect to use for hybrid crosses.

personally i have planned some crosses with NJ for later.
one with an Nordic outdoor nepal sativa, and one with an indoor indica/sativa ( not decided yet but white widow or white russian comes to mind, maybe also an skunk#1 ) to create my own high yielding potent commercial producer.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
a small grow report from a user who have had the honor of growing the NJ.

the yield and potency is above averidge

they finish in about 9 weeks

i think the odor is kinda neutral with some spiciness to it.

its a strong, sativa high but it also has some "body" to it.

NJ was a pleasure to grow and since i kept clones from my previous grow i definitely will grow these ladies again

because of the good yield and the short flowering time they are perfect to use for hybrid crosses.

personally i have planned some crosses with NJ for later.
one with an Nordic outdoor nepal sativa, and one with an indoor indica/sativa ( not decided yet but white widow or white russian comes to mind, maybe also an skunk#1 ) to create my own high yielding potent commercial producer.

Thanks Gunnar for your feedback, :smile: it's very apreciated.

Im glad you are happy with her yield, flowering time and quality. Hope you find her useful for your breeding projects!

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I was just on a different board for the first time and found the Ace vendor forum which contained a smoke report or two about the Nep Jam. Sounds like they felt it was a real up energy, NO paranoia strain. When I was in Jamaica once we were smoking their native herb and it was very high energy, high anxiety sativa, so much so we didn't even want to leave the room. It was even a little trippy. That's just the nature of a lot of pure sativas.

So looking for feedback from Dubi and this board about their experience with this strain. Is this a sativa you actually can be social on, that when you smoke it you actually feel good and that you can function socially- hit the town with gusto, so to speak?

Thanks.

Last edited: