What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
New PCK regular stock

New PCK regular stock

Hi,

Happy to announce that from now on the PCK regular stock we are offering comes from latest Ras Pablo reproduction.
This new stock has been bred by him using new pure PCK parental plants from seed, and includes seedlines from green, purple-pinkish and black phenos and involving several males.

In this sense, this new stock is more genetically diverse than PCK regular releases we have previously offered which were produced using lesser and older selected PCK parental plants. So this new PCK regular stock widens the genetic diversity of the strain, since it has been bred paralelally (genetically speaking) to previous PCK reproductions, so this new stock will help to preserve better the strain in mid-long term and will be a great addition to growers and breeders looking for more genetic variability-diversity of the strain.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/pckstd-267.html

Thank you very much Ras Pablo for your contribution to the preservation of your beloved PCK :huggg:

Looking great Kustom_ax and dr feelzgood :tiphat: Thanks for the updates!

Oddvar

7 weeks of flowering. Very good production and bud structure. Smell something sweet. Beautifull.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• photo2032176.jpg
    photo2032176.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 101
  • photo2032177.jpg
    photo2032177.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 100
  • photo2032178.jpg
    photo2032178.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 100

kamyo

Veteran
Hi friends. Just stopping by with a shot of my girl just about dry. Smells like fruit/cough syrup and kind of has an almost butterscotch thing going on with the taste (of the test buds at least). Always a pleasure to grow and smoke her. She's special occasion weed.
PXL_20210617_012405058.jpg

Theorganicguy

PCK #3 started around end of May. Stem aroma is a unusual combination of lime peels and old gardening gloves I was under the impression that green phenotypes stayed that way throughout flowering, but she started taking more and more colour with the cooler night temps of last week. I pollinated some branches with some Erdpurt pollen, trying to achieving the most couch-locking strain I can possibly breed.

IMG_8008.jpg
IMG_8007.jpg
Kryptonite Seeds OG Kush(SFV) F3 day 10 of flowering #1

Attachments

• IMG_8006.jpg
    IMG_8006.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 77

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy, looking very healthy in early flowering :) Yes, some more intermediate phenos regarding pigmentation can grow fully green with warm temps to later start to show pink and purple colors during flowering with colder temps.

I had more success breeding PCK and ErdPurt in a single F1 hybrid in the opposite way: ErdPurt as mother and PCK as pollen donor.

Take care!

Theorganicguy

What was the issue with Erdpurt x PCK? I think there were some hermies issues with EP as a male. Do i remember correctly?

Mouthwatering vanilla, roses and dark berries aroma coming from PCK #3. The only plant in the cramped grennhouse that got colonized by spider mites. An under-leaves shower quickly solved the issue.

IMG_8148.jpg
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_8147.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What was the issue with Erdpurt x PCK? I think there were some hermies issues with EP as a male. Do i remember correctly?

it was not about hermie problems, i explain it in the ErdPurt x PCK thread, post #2:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...n#post17944475

Mouthwatering vanilla, roses and dark berries aroma coming from PCK #3. The only plant in the cramped grennhouse that got colonized by spider mites. An under-leaves shower quickly solved the issue.

Your Purple PCK girls looks wonderful Theorganicguy ;) her long and lanky branching is quite reminiscent of Purple PCK 2002 structure.

Theorganicguy

it was not about hermie problems, i explain it in the ErdPurt x PCK thread, post #2:

Your Purple PCK girls looks wonderful Theorganicguy ;) her long and lanky branching is quite reminiscent of Purple PCK 2002 structure.

My PCK is quite wrinkly indeed. I never cared too much about appearances, though. As long as there''s substance, I might be harvesting hay as well.
The main aroma has shifted to a point between frozen blackberries and black currants juice. Dubi pointed out that she shows many similarities with the PCK 2002. She had no issues with low temperatures or humidity, beside some bud rot inside one of the pollinated sites less exposed to the sun, although I’ve seen the same phenomenon happen with Erdpurt as well: one of the ovaries matures or get slightly damaged and Nature start recycling it and everything she finds around. She is truly resinous, especially if we take the actual UV in consideration. I’m sure that hybrid vigour and an earlier flowering onset could produce some truly remarkable results, both terpene and trichomes-wise.
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2076579.jpg Views:	2 Size:	133.2 KB ID:	17958784
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8201.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.2 KB ID:	17958785
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8202.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.8 KB ID:	17958786
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8204.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	17958787

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely reddish resinous seeded buds Theorganicguy Wrinkly leaved plants can be found in many Purple PCKs although in our ACE PCK lines and hybrids these traits come indeed mostly from Purple PCK 2002 mother, the blackberry chewingum terpenes too :yummy:

Theorganicguy

PCK #3 needs a couple more weeks in order for the seeds to ripe. There has been some bud rot due to the stagnant air of the greenhouse. It seems inconsequential, but its better for this plant to be exposed to the rain and to the wind simultaneously, in order for the moisture to always be on the moving, than to be completely protected, by a greenhouse for example but with stale air around.
IMG_8304.jpg
IMG_8305.jpg
IMG_8306.jpg
IMG_8303.jpg
IMG_8302.jpg

poi.dog

IMG_20211016_175821_140.jpg
IMG_20211016_175821_174.jpg
Hello everyone! I thought I would drop some progress pics. This is my first time growing the strain and it's very exciting. The colors are stunning and the smell is incredible. These pictures are from the end of week 6 of flower. ​​​

poi.dog

IMG_20211016_134612_046.jpg
Another from the end of week 6. Blackberry and bubblegum smells from one plant, gardenia perfume from ​​​​​​another. All my plants turned purple. Quite naturally grew tight internodal spacing. At week 8, I think my plants are ready for harvest. I will get more pictures when I cut them down and after I dry and trim.
Even at the end, the plant is still quite a healthy green. Does this strain seem to fade much at the end?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome poi.dog :) Thanks for jump on the PCK wagon! Glad you are enjoying with the colors and terpenes coming from your PCK plants.
The ones smelling like strawberry and blackberry bubblegum (closer to Purple Pakistani 2002 mother) are my favorite terp-wise within the purple PCK expressions.

It's a strain that prefers soft feeding, so it's normal she is not fading much if you are feeding her strongly during flowering, since PCK is not a big yielder, neither has a very prolific growth due to being an inbred landrace, so it doesn't consume nutrients so fast or in big amounts like some outcrosses do. Make sure to make a proper flush in case the plants stay too green in late flowering (therefore storing excessive macronutrients) , yet avoid to overwater them in theirt last days of life.

poi.dog

Welcome poi.dog :) Thanks for jump on the PCK wagon! Glad you are enjoying with the colors and terpenes coming from your PCK plants.
The ones smelling like strawberry and blackberry bubblegum (closer to Purple Pakistani 2002 mother) are my favorite terp-wise within the purple PCK expressions.

It's a strain that prefers soft feeding, so it's normal she is not fading much if you are feeding her strongly during flowering, since PCK is not a big yielder, neither has a very prolific growth due to being an inbred landrace, so it doesn't consume nutrients so fast or in big amounts like some outcrosses do. Make sure to make a proper flush in case the plants stay too green in late flowering (therefore storing excessive macronutrients) , yet avoid to overwater them in theirt last days of life.

Thank you for the advice! I think with some fine tuning I'll do a little better next time. Here's some more pics! This is the same plants I posted before, on harvest day at week 8.
IMG_20211021_220200_820.jpg
IMG_20211021_220200_804.jpg
IMG_20211021_220200_731.jpg
IMG_20211021_220200_716.jpg

And here's a few from my second run! I still think I can do better. I love that short internodal spacing on this girl 😍 next year I want to use her for breeding.

IMG_20211201_184030_338.jpg
IMG_20211201_184030_345.jpg

Elf777

So my two PCK plants are almost ready to get chopped. They are fairly small since I only gave them 3 veg weeks. The smell totally reminds me of blackberry bubblegum from when I was a kid. It's very different from other strains. Color wise it is beautiful. The purple tint pic actually looks like a purple demon or something, it's pretty badass.

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 98

Theorganicguy

PCK is the true shining star of this season. Erdpurt was definitely a solid pillar for narcotic genetics, but PCK reigns supreme in the hash plant kingdom. Unlike Erdpurt, PCK promotes both mind and body relaxation, all without inducing brain freeze or a foggy mind. I’d define it as one of the closest experiences to dreaming achievable with Cannabis. The only difference between actual dreams and being under the influence of PCK is are your closed eyes. Pure bliss mixed with heavy body sedation is the ultimate combo for a cosy evening.
Taste department is another area PCK astonishes. Although very delicate, aromas are all over the flavour wheel! There are some faint notes of citrus at the beginning, which really resemble a watered down lemonade/blueberry juice. The great finale is the vanilla/tobacco cocktail left on your tongue when the material is slightly more vaporised. Really reminds me of Tom Ford fragrances!
Resinous, colourful and dreamlike. PCK seems to be the perfect match for Erdpurt. I can’t wait to grow some of these beans.
Picture Nr3 is the Erdpurt male

Click image for larger version  Name:	PCK 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	18020454

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2096782.jpg Views:	100 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	18020455

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7981.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.2 KB ID:	18020456

Click image for larger version  Name:	PCK 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	18020454

Attachments

• PCK 2.jpg
    PCK 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: