What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Caledonia

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely babies chilliwilli so cute! :kissgrin:

I hope you the find the New Caledonia a bit 'easier' than the crazy South Indian tropicals, and equally interesting! Best wishes!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
image_2036091.jpg
Number one....

Last edited:

Rurumo

I bought a pack of these as soon as they were available, but unfortunately, I haven't germinated them yet. I'm expanding my grow room and getting permitted to grow more plants, which should be done by next year...right now with my plant limits, it would be a waste for me to grow them. As a huge, long time Ace fan, I've been waiting for this strain for a long time and I'm so excited to try it, but I want to do it justice and take clones of everything, save the best males and females, etc. Looking forward to other people's grows in the meantime! Great job on this new strain Dubi, I think it will be one of your best yet!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Happy 420 everyone:biggrin:

Took clones yesterday and they also got their first feeding. I'm very happy with the vigor. When taking clones i chewed some leaf stems and got fruity taste what is very interesting.

20210420_174425~3.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
image_2039202.jpg
#2 is slower.. .

Attachments

• photo2039201.jpg
    photo2039201.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 48
  • photo2039202.jpg
    photo2039202.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

40degsouth

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all well,
very interesting strain indeed and a part of the world l would like to get to one day. I’m really looking forward to seeing this one outdoors in a favourable climate.
Chilliwilli, I’ve seen alot of photos of people with hash on their nose from smelling plants for selection purposes but I’ve never seen a post where someone uses taste as well. It’s something l do also to get a full flavour profile of plants I’m selecting for and it brings another dimension to the process.
Cheers,

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I do this because i have noticed some high potent strains have a strong adstringent furred tongue taste. Its not consistent imo, there are strong herbs without the harsh taste.
the new caledonea has that tast very slightly but it was the first time i tasted fruity. More like the part of a watermelon where the red turns white in terms of intensity but dev fruiry taste.

40degsouth

I use taste if I’ve got plants very close or identical in smell; they are usually slightly different in taste however.
Cheers,