Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my pack of v2 yesterday, but will have to wait awhile before trying them. My v1 seedlings both sprouted and look vigorous.

Comment

As usual, excellent write up and amazing detail in your descriptions. This right here is what makes ACE one of the best! Taking the time to outline their processes and the hows and whys as to how they do their selections is invaluable. I really appreciate this level of transparency!

So much so I just ordered a pack of these, along with a few other ACE goodies from real gorilla seeds (In the US).

I don’t *need* them.... but how can I resist!??
      It's never too late to be what you might have been

IG

https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=f8fmu3l

Comment

Cuties.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTea View Post
          Cuties.

Hmmmmm seems Im having trouble posting GIFs and pics with the new layout. Now I can’t seem to delete this post.

Regardless, best of luck with them TT.... can’t wait to see the show!
          It's never too late to be what you might have been

IG

https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=f8fmu3l

Comment

Vigorous!

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
              We can differentiate 2 subgroups or phenotypes among the main tropical sativa population: a slightly wider leaf phenotype, not so serrated, among which we find more productive and faster flowering plants, better adapted to indoors (yet 100% sativa), of very rich and more refined terpenes overall, sweet, ripe tropical fruits, floral, musky, lemony scented. There is another tropical sativa phenotype with much more serrated leaves, on average less productive, less resinous, slower in flowering, with much softer woody scents, and not so interesting herbal-geranium type of terpenes.
              Hi dubi
              can u tell us a little about the effect the 2 subgroups have, do they differ at some degree?

Did u use both subgroups in the breeding?

It sounds like subgroup 1 is the one to look for, better smell/terp content, faster flowering and better yield.

Thx chilliwilli

Comment

You are welcome friend I'm the one who must thank you for supporting this new pure sativa release.

That's a good question. I didn't find the most serrated expressions as interesting in flowering as the not so much serrated first described group.
                To answer accurately, most of the selected reproduced females belong to my favorite tutti fruity lemony group, a few very serrated females were also reproduced, but not as many as the first group.
                We even find one extremely long flowering female that after 5 months didn't flower, but that one was extremely rare (1 %) and was discarded.

Originally posted by chilliwilli View Post
                Thx for the great customer service. Was asking for seeds from fem#23 and #33 and got a five pack of each. You are the best

Comment

Great news TexasTea Glad you received both New Caledonia seed versions safe and sound

Love to see the seedlings already growing. I think you are the first one in the forums to germinate and show the New Caledonia, isn't ?

Comment

They are thriving dubi...already in 12/12 and are getting a little bigger. They are in 2 liter pots for now and I will up pot when the stretch is over. I would like to try to nurse these along without having them run out of steam as often happens with my plants...they often start to yellow up from the bottom too soon for my liking.

Comment

TexasTea did you get any sings of gender already?

Comment

Not yet Willi, they only went into flower a week ago and are still very small.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Only 20 New Caledonia II (hybrid version) packs left: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-stra...a2regular.html

Remember is a limited edition, therefore once it is sold out it won't probably come back (at least in a long time).

Comment

Dubi I see you are still bringing exciting new strains to market. This is why Ace is one of the only places I would deal with in an industry full of closet hacks.

keep up the good work my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by gymshoe View Post
                              Around about 2-250 years probably
                              1960 1970 ..... 50 years max

Comment

Got 5/6 happy new caledonia sprouts. All from female #33 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210402_185703~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	255.5 KB ID:	17822239
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X