What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze & Malawi x Panama - Paddi´s Springgrow 2021

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran

Malavi x Panama today.
7½ week since flipping.

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_3364.JPG

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Nicer and nicer. Compact. Green. Resinous. What are you feeding them with?

P
Thanks Podenco :)

I use Canna Terra. Veg, flores, P/K.
And sometimes I have some goodies. Right now I have a flower booster called B-52.

A few more MxP:

IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_3368.JPG

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
KA5H - 8 weeks since flipping.
With/without flash

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

​​

​​

​​

​​

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Paddi Things are getting interesting ;) hehehehe what a progress the KA5H did in the last 2 weeks!
Looks more like an A5 Haze pheno than Malawi. We will she how she evolves in the upcoming 4 final weeks.

The Malawi x Panama looks mostly in growing traits and until mid flowering, now she is showing more Malawi Killer influence.

Keep the feeding strong (without going crazy) now in the peak of reflowering. Thanks a lot for the updates, enjoying a lot!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Many of you will see this as a sin.
Circumstances tells me, I have to reduce my grow space slightly, temporarily.
But thats not a bad thing. It gives me the opportunity to discover "Haze Nouveau" similar to the redwine "Beaujolais Nouveau".
Not the real fantastic deal, but almost.
Quality of this Haze Nouveau, is far better than many strains I have grown, and thats for both high and taste.
Enjoy, I do:
8 week KillerA5 Haze Nouveau:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3427.JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.0 KB ID:	17821878

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3429.JPG Views:	0 Size:	149.6 KB ID:	17821879

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3430.JPG Views:	0 Size:	185.5 KB ID:	17821880

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3427.JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.0 KB ID:	17821878

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3434.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.6 KB ID:	17821881

P :smoker:

RED 1

Many of you will see this as a sin.
Circumstances tells me, I have to reduce my grow space slightly, temporarily.
But thats not a bad thing. It gives me the opportunity to discover "Haze Nouveau" similar to the redwine "Beaujolais Nouveau".
Not the real fantastic deal, but almost.
Quality of this Haze Nouveau, is far better than many strains I have grown, and thats for both high and taste.
Enjoy, I do:
8 week KillerA5 Haze Nouveau:

P :smoker:
There's a bunch of greenhouses near Nygard area,after or before the bridge,depends which way you are tripping,that might accomodate your future 'Ace space problem'
You have to be high on KA5H,to notice them at night(light stimulation) and then enjoy the return trip over the bridge

Ncali

Veteran
Malawi adds something special to the already special effects of Panama. Great genetics, grown masterfully Paddi. Let us know how you enjoy the end products

Pitty the haze was short lived. I'm entering week 12 with her half sister, super malawi haze.... So I get where you are coming from :laughing:

NC

Podenco

Thanks Paddi! I have one SP150 too for my bonsai ficusses, Good lamp. Lot of light and much cooler than my CMH set.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest Paddi :smoke:
Excellent job, they could need 2-3 weeks more, but sure they look very well developed and ripe enough for just 8 weeks of flowering :yes:

Thanks also for the great pictures and frequent updates, a pleasure to have you among us. Enjoy your harvest! :hotbounce

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks dubi :)

I´m glad to announce, that you just have been watching a small pre-harvest,
Mainharvest has to come.

Malawi x Panama.
10 weeks since flipping:

IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3517.JPG

IMG_3518.JPG

IMG_3521.JPG