Ace's Killer A5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace's Killer A5

Greetings all, hope everyone is doing great. Been a while since I posted anything. My current set up is a 3 x3 x 7 grow tent using a Spider farmer 2000. Using Advanced nutrients, great white shark, calmag and terpinator. I must say the Killer A5 is really looking beautiful. Her leaf's are thin and she is stretching quite a bit even teeing her down a lot. Here are a few pictures as she is in the middle of week 2 of flowering. Happy growing all.

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

looking quite nice indeed

Comment

Thanks man. After 2 weeks of flowering I had to reduce the lighting schedule to 11/13 because of the stretch. Plus it seems to help with bud formation. Happy growing all.

Originally posted by nepalnt21 View Post
      looking quite nice indeed
      Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

So nice to see you back with a new grow diary Dr King! Thanks for supporting our Killer A5 Haze release. Looking forward to follow your progress with her! All the best.

Comment

Hi Dr. King!

Wow that's a shrub! You are going to have a bunch of top shelf!

Sub'd

Comment

What a big nice girl you are growing Dr.King.
            For how long time did you veg. her?
            Whats her pot-size?

P
            My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Dubi, really happy to be back. Really excited to see how the A5 Haze turns out.

Originally posted by dubi View Post
              So nice to see you back with a new grow diary Dr King! Thanks for supporting our Killer A5 Haze release. Looking forward to follow your progress with her! All the best.
              Haha, that was the goal Lester, thanks for stopping in man. Always great to have people come in and see.

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
              Hi Dr. King!

Wow that's a shrub! You are going to have a bunch of top shelf!

Sub'd
              Thanks Paddi, I vegged her a little longer than I was planning to and she got a little to big haha. Just had to train some of the top colas down so they would fit under the light but I Made it work. Think I ended up vegging her for around 2 months. I started in a 1 gallon pot, moved to a 3 gallon then on to a 10 gallon pot that she's currently in now.

Originally posted by Paddi View Post
              What a big nice girl you are growing Dr.King.
              For how long time did you veg. her?
              Whats her pot-size?

P

Comment

Update on the A5 Haze. She's in the middle of week 3 and seems to still be stretching some even on 11/13. Come week 5 I'll reduce it to 10.5/13.5 then week 8 10/14 more than likely. She is started to smell like sweet flowers in a garden . Can't wait to smell the final results.

Comment

how old is she to reach that size? from the seed

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                  Update on the A5 Haze. She's in the middle of week 3 and seems to still be stretching some even on 11/13. Come week 5 I'll reduce it to 10.5/13.5 then week 8 10/14 more than likely. She is started to smell like sweet flowers in a garden . Can't wait to smell the final results.

View Image

View Image
                  Welcome to Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post

Thanks Paddi, I vegged her a little longer than I was planning to and she got a little to big haha. Just had to train some of the top colas down so they would fit under the light but I Made it work. Think I ended up vegging her for around 2 months. I started in a 1 gallon pot, moved to a 3 gallon then on to a 10 gallon pot that she's currently in now.
                    Hi Knop,here is the answer for your question...

Comment

Beautiful KA5H! I'd be intimidated trying to flower out a stretchy sativa of that size in that space. You are intrepid, my friend!

I'm planning a KA5H run in late spring of 2021 (probably late March). My largest tent is 31.5" x 31.5" (80cm x 80cm), and I'm planning to pop two of my six seeds in that tent, and run them in 2 gallon hempys. Definitely won't be able to veg for two months though! I'll probably be over my head with just one month of veg...

Looking forward to following your grow!

Comment

Subbed

Comment

Beautiful man! Nice work. Mine continued to slowly stretch until week 7 of 11/13, you might be in for a ride haha

Then again there seems to be quite a bit of variation in phenotypes so hopefully yours will settle in soon and get down to business
                          It's never too late to be what you might have been

IG

https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=f8fmu3l

Comment

Comment

Thanks Humple, I'll also keep a look out for our thread if you make one man.

I've heard and noticed that as well OZZ haha. We'll have to wait and see, whichever I get I think I will like .

Originally posted by OZZ_ View Post
                              Beautiful man! Nice work. Mine continued to slowly stretch until week 7 of 11/13, you might be in for a ride haha

Then again there seems to be quite a bit of variation in phenotypes so hopefully yours will settle in soon and get down to business
                              Update on the A5Haze. She's in the middle of week 4 now. Seems to have slowed a great deal in stretching now after switching to 11/13. Also switched from Bud ignite to Big bud so the buds are now swelling up instead of stretching. Here's a few pictures .

Comment

Working...
                              X