What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace's Killer A5

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, hope everyone is doing great. Been a while since I posted anything. My current set up is a 3 x3 x 7 grow tent using a Spider farmer 2000. Using Advanced nutrients, great white shark, calmag and terpinator. I must say the Killer A5 is really looking beautiful. Her leaf's are thin and she is stretching quite a bit even teeing her down a lot. Here are a few pictures as she is in the middle of week 2 of flowering. Happy growing all.

KrZBWpj.jpg

cQMIsNj.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So nice to see you back with a new grow diary Dr King! ;) Thanks for supporting our Killer A5 Haze release. Looking forward to follow your progress with her! All the best.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
What a big nice girl you are growing Dr.King.
For how long time did you veg. her?
Whats her pot-size?

P :smoke:

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks Dubi, really happy to be back. Really excited to see how the A5 Haze turns out.

So nice to see you back with a new grow diary Dr King! ;) Thanks for supporting our Killer A5 Haze release. Looking forward to follow your progress with her! All the best.

Haha, that was the goal Lester, thanks for stopping in man. Always great to have people come in and see.

Hi Dr. King!

Wow that's a shrub! You are going to have a bunch of top shelf!

Sub'd

Thanks Paddi, I vegged her a little longer than I was planning to and she got a little to big haha. Just had to train some of the top colas down so they would fit under the light but I Made it work. Think I ended up vegging her for around 2 months. I started in a 1 gallon pot, moved to a 3 gallon then on to a 10 gallon pot that she's currently in now.

What a big nice girl you are growing Dr.King.
For how long time did you veg. her?
Whats her pot-size?

P :smoke:

Dr.King

Veteran
Update on the A5 Haze. She's in the middle of week 3 and seems to still be stretching some even on 11/13. Come week 5 I'll reduce it to 10.5/13.5 then week 8 10/14 more than likely. She is started to smell like sweet flowers in a garden :dance:. Can't wait to smell the final results.

mFrfKGh.jpg

LtShUd0.jpg

Knop

how old is she to reach that size? from the seed

Update on the A5 Haze. She's in the middle of week 3 and seems to still be stretching some even on 11/13. Come week 5 I'll reduce it to 10.5/13.5 then week 8 10/14 more than likely. She is started to smell like sweet flowers in a garden :dance:. Can't wait to smell the final results.

View Image

View Image

Consolidated

Thanks Paddi, I vegged her a little longer than I was planning to and she got a little to big haha. Just had to train some of the top colas down so they would fit under the light but I Made it work. Think I ended up vegging her for around 2 months. I started in a 1 gallon pot, moved to a 3 gallon then on to a 10 gallon pot that she's currently in now.

Hi Knop,here is the answer for your question...

Humple W.

Beautiful KA5H! I'd be intimidated trying to flower out a stretchy sativa of that size in that space. You are intrepid, my friend!

I'm planning a KA5H run in late spring of 2021 (probably late March). My largest tent is 31.5" x 31.5" (80cm x 80cm), and I'm planning to pop two of my six seeds in that tent, and run them in 2 gallon hempys. Definitely won't be able to veg for two months though! I'll probably be over my head with just one month of veg...

Looking forward to following your grow!

OZZ_

Veteran
Beautiful man! Nice work. Mine continued to slowly stretch until week 7 of 11/13, you might be in for a ride haha :dance:

Then again there seems to be quite a bit of variation in phenotypes so hopefully yours will settle in soon and get down to business :biggrin:

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks Humple, I'll also keep a look out for our thread if you make one man.

I've heard and noticed that as well OZZ haha. We'll have to wait and see, whichever I get I think I will like :).

Beautiful man! Nice work. Mine continued to slowly stretch until week 7 of 11/13, you might be in for a ride haha :dance:

Then again there seems to be quite a bit of variation in phenotypes so hopefully yours will settle in soon and get down to business

Update on the A5Haze. She's in the middle of week 4 now. Seems to have slowed a great deal in stretching now after switching to 11/13. Also switched from Bud ignite to Big bud so the buds are now swelling up instead of stretching. Here's a few pictures :dance:.

RvHCSnR.jpg

xf7FVVL.jpg

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, Merry Christmas to everyone. My next seeds I have up are going to be Barney farms Runtz muffins, Rainbow Cake and Galactic Runtz. Should be interesting. I did manage to order Panama Haze, Super Malawi Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama. If I have space for another grow area I'll grow out two of those. Happy growing all.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Dr King :) Hope you also have had a great Xmas time.

Glad to see your Killer A5 Haze already slowing the early flowering stretching and focusing on its flower development. The grow looks pretty under control now :yes:

All the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering and for 2021! ;)

chiesesganja

View Image

View Image

are they showing some yellow leaf?i got same problem in this......

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings everyone, hope all is going well. Thanks Dubi, I did :thank you:. Likewise to you for 2021 man.

Chiesesganja, every plant shows a little leaf yellowing. If you mean the dead ones that fall off I pull them off and throw them in a bag. If you mean like leafs that are showing a lot of more yellow over the entire plant that is usually due to a Cal/Mag issue imo.

Update on the Killer A5. She is making some pretty nice bud growth and has did a little stretching. In the middle of week 5 now and began teeing up most of the colas as I didn't get a chance to put a scrog up this time. Smells are overwhelming intense sour lemon right now. Here's a few pictures from today. Happy growing all :dance:.

Lights off

7ixtrij.jpg

rjT8A5L.jpg

sQEAit0.jpg

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings everyone, hope all is going well. Thanks Dubi, I did :thank you:. Likewise to you for 2021 man.

Chiesesganja, every plant shows a little leaf yellowing. If you mean the dead ones that fall off I pull them off and throw them in a bag. If you mean like leafs that are showing a lot of more yellow over the entire plant that is usually due to a Cal/Mag issue imo.

Update on the Killer A5. She is making some pretty nice bud growth and has did a little stretching. In the middle of week 5 now and began teeing up most of the colas as I didn't get a chance to put a scrog up this time. Smells are overwhelming intense sour lemon right now. Here's a few pictures from today. Happy growing all :dance:.

Lights off

View Image

View Image

View Image

Chunking up well :tiphat: