Purple zamal X Panama goddess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple zamal X Panama goddess

I thought I would start a thread for this little lady. Not much to see yet.
    Purple Zamal x Panama fem from R&D

First day in flower tent

Originally posted by Mountainkush View Post
    I thought I would start a thread for this little lady. Not much to see yet.
    Purple Zamal x Panama fem from R&D
    View Image
    First day in flower tent
    View Image
    Very keen to see this.

Comment

Thanks for giving a try to this new R+D F1 Mountainkush Eager to follow her progress in flowering. All the best friend.

Comment

Thanks guys, I can’t wait to see how this one turns out.

This is 3 weeks of 11/13

Tied her down and this is the centre filling in

Comment

30 days

Comment

6 weeks
            Got a little over fed but still coming along. Tiny bit of lemon coming through but not much scent on this one yet. This could have the thickest pistils I’ve seen in my short time growing.
            Centre shot

One of 2 main colas I left to grow up

And one of the 2 I tied down a second time to see what worked better

Comment

The Purple Zamal has very low smell during flowering, the very thick pìstils is a trait from Panama Goddess. Exciting to follow this one

Comment

Wow, what a beautiful plant. Love those skinny leaves and you are doing an awesome job with her.

Comment

How is your Zamal x Panama Goddess doing 5 weeks later MountainKush ?

Comment

I've seen thick pistils on Panama plants before. I had one with stubby pistils...

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
                      How is your Zamal x Panama Goddess doing 5 weeks later MountainKush ?
                      Hey Dubi
                      Not doing too bad. Had a few issues but survived the “great reservoir disaster of 2020” better than others.
                      This ones has me pretty excited from the small sample we tried last night. The plant smells like lemon in the tent but the dried bud had a bit of a different smell I’m not sure about. In my vaporizer it tastes like candied citrus and carrot tops. I only had a small sample but the effect was very promising.

This is around 11 weeks and it almost finished, or at least has slowed down dramatically.
                      Bottom branch

Top cola

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTea View Post
                        Wow, what a beautiful plant. Love those skinny leaves and you are doing an awesome job with her.
                        Thanks texastea
                        I’m hopeful I can save a clone to grow again. I think this one has potential to be amazing if grown properly.

Comment

Wowza MountainKush! Looks super promising, glad the early smoke tests are of your taste too.

Pleased to see your Zamal x Panama showing such good indoor adaptability, dense flowers and a moderate flowering time coming from Panama Goddess, since purple Zamal mother is really wild and untamed.

Comment

Thanks Dubi, I had some issues keeping her happy but still ended up with lots of nice buds to enjoy.
                            I took one of the main cola at 13 weeks and then cut down the rest here at 15 weeks. The 13 week samples are pretty nice, and I can’t wait to try some of the finished flowers.
                            Remaining 3 colas

Some lower branches that filled in the centre

Comment

Working...
                            X