What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple zamal X Panama goddess

Mountainkush

I thought I would start a thread for this little lady. Not much to see yet.
Purple Zamal x Panama fem from R&D
picture.php

First day in flower tent
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for giving a try to this new R+D F1 Mountainkush :) Eager to follow her progress in flowering. All the best friend.

Mountainkush

6 weeks
Got a little over fed but still coming along. Tiny bit of lemon coming through but not much scent on this one yet. This could have the thickest pistils I’ve seen in my short time growing.
Centre shot
picture.php

One of 2 main colas I left to grow up
picture.php

And one of the 2 I tied down a second time to see what worked better
picture.php

picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Wow, what a beautiful plant. Love those skinny leaves and you are doing an awesome job with her.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
How is your Zamal x Panama Goddess doing 5 weeks later MountainKush ?

Mountainkush

How is your Zamal x Panama Goddess doing 5 weeks later MountainKush ?

Hey Dubi
Not doing too bad. Had a few issues but survived the “great reservoir disaster of 2020” better than others.
This ones has me pretty excited from the small sample we tried last night. The plant smells like lemon in the tent but the dried bud had a bit of a different smell I’m not sure about. In my vaporizer it tastes like candied citrus and carrot tops. I only had a small sample but the effect was very promising.

This is around 11 weeks and it almost finished, or at least has slowed down dramatically.
Bottom branch
picture.php

Top cola
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wowza MountainKush! :) Looks super promising, glad the early smoke tests are of your taste too.

Pleased to see your Zamal x Panama showing such good indoor adaptability, dense flowers and a moderate flowering time coming from Panama Goddess, since purple Zamal mother is really wild and untamed.

Mountainkush

Thanks Dubi, I had some issues keeping her happy but still ended up with lots of nice buds to enjoy.
I took one of the main cola at 13 weeks and then cut down the rest here at 15 weeks. The 13 week samples are pretty nice, and I can’t wait to try some of the finished flowers.
Remaining 3 colas
picture.php

Some lower branches that filled in the centre
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you MountainKush for finishing a such nice grow diary about the new purple Zamal x Panama :)

Pleased to see such a nice yield of promising sativa flowers, you really did a good job with her. Eager to know your opinion after curing! ;)

OZZ_

Veteran
Man I’ve missed a lot around here while I’ve been traveling!! This is another banger right here, amazing job mountain kush!

How’s she smoke with a bit of cure??

Mountainkush

Thanks guys,
Been testing out some of the 15 week harvest and holy f**k, what a difference 2 weeks can make. It’s a little less friendly now but a bit more fun. The 13 week buds made you laugh and just generally energetic and happy with whatever your doing. Very functional.

The 15 week smoke has a weird side to it that makes your thoughts go a bit crazy. No real anxiety but does get your heart pumping and it’s hard to sit still and focus. I noticed some slight visual distortion as well. Tastes like fresh carrot greens in my vape and smells like it tastes. Pretty impressed so far.

I’ve grown so many Panama crosses I really need to grow out some pure Panama. I’d like to try something as close as possible to the goddess made all the hybrids I’ve been loving.

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks guys,
Been testing out some of the 15 week harvest and holy f**k, what a difference 2 weeks can make. It’s a little less friendly now but a bit more fun. The 13 week buds made you laugh and just generally energetic and happy with whatever your doing. Very functional.

The 15 week smoke has a weird side to it that makes your thoughts go a bit crazy. No real anxiety but does get your heart pumping and it’s hard to sit still and focus. I noticed some slight visual distortion as well. Tastes like fresh carrot greens in my vape and smells like it tastes. Pretty impressed so far.

I’ve grown so many Panama crosses I really need to grow out some pure Panama. I’d like to try something as close as possible to the goddess made all the hybrids I’ve been loving.

Get you that panama breeders pack ;)

5 fems each separated by phenotype .... of the green goddess, original green phenos, and pink/red phenos.

I bought it awhile ago and only grew out one red/pink pheno which turned out amazing. More stony as it was a red pheno but it had those beautiful pink pistils. I’m still sitting in my green goddess, green phenos and four more of the pink/red to sort through. The green goddess will be pooped as soon as I get settled.... along with a bunch of others.