What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple zamal X Panama goddess

Mountainkush

I was thinking the same thing but not available at the moment it seems. I do have a pack of panama regular seeds to play with in the future at least.
I’d love to see how they turn out when you get a chance to grow them.

OZZ_

Veteran
I was thinking the same thing but not available at the moment it seems. I do have a pack of panama regular seeds to play with in the future at least.
I’d love to see how they turn out when you get a chance to grow them.

As many know (because I can’t stop talking about it lol) I’ve been traveling for work so can’t do much growing but I’m hoping we can settle in about three months and I can get busy on all these amazing genetics. I’ll be sure to shoot you a PM when I get to it.

In the meantime living vicariously through you and the other great growers here! As well as taking care of my mother plants, and moving them with us from place to place, until the time comes to root clones.

Keep at it MK, your killing it lately my friend!

Mountainkush

Thanks OZZ. Hope your having a good weekend.
I know the feeling. It’s hard sitting on all these seeds and not having the space to grow them.
I’ve decided to grow just 2 plants this next run to help dial in the tent with these new leds before I get into some exciting stuff I don’t want to ruin.
I think I’ll do a Zamaldelica x Kalichina and a Zamaldelica elite x Panama goddess. Not that I’m not excited for these two as well but the other stuff is regular seeds I want to do some reproductions of along with growing them to smoke and need to make sure I know what I’m doing before hand.
Hope you can get yourself settled in a good spot to grow. If your serious about it make sure you find a spot that can accommodate your growing needs. That’s something I wish I could of planned for when I bought my house.

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks OZZ. Hope your having a good weekend.
I know the feeling. It’s hard sitting on all these seeds and not having the space to grow them.
I’ve decided to grow just 2 plants this next run to help dial in the tent with these new leds before I get into some exciting stuff I don’t want to ruin.
I think I’ll do a Zamaldelica x Kalichina and a Zamaldelica elite x Panama goddess. Not that I’m not excited for these two as well but the other stuff is regular seeds I want to do some reproductions of along with growing them to smoke and need to make sure I know what I’m doing before hand.
Hope you can get yourself settled in a good spot to grow. If your serious about it make sure you find a spot that can accommodate your growing needs. That’s something I wish I could of planned for when I bought my house.

I hear you loud and clear friend. Where we are going recreational is legal! Can’t wait! Wooo hooo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear it MountainKush ;)

The purple Zamal mother delivers such challenging, electric almost scary type of effect. Very happy to hear the effects and terpenes of purple Zamal x Panama are of your taste.

Sure, i highly encourage to try our straight Panama after trying and enjoying so many Panama Goddess fem hybrids. Zamaldelica fem and Panama fem are currently out of stock, but we hope to produce more stock soon, purple Zamal x Panama fem and Zamaldelica x Panama fem too.

Thanks guys,
Been testing out some of the 15 week harvest and holy f**k, what a difference 2 weeks can make. It’s a little less friendly now but a bit more fun. The 13 week buds made you laugh and just generally energetic and happy with whatever your doing. Very functional.

The 15 week smoke has a weird side to it that makes your thoughts go a bit crazy. No real anxiety but does get your heart pumping and it’s hard to sit still and focus. I noticed some slight visual distortion as well. Tastes like fresh carrot greens in my vape and smells like it tastes. Pretty impressed so far.

I’ve grown so many Panama crosses I really need to grow out some pure Panama. I’d like to try something as close as possible to the goddess made all the hybrids I’ve been loving.

Mountainkush

Thanks Dubi
I absolutely love the first one and can’t wait to try another seed.

I have a pack of Panama reg now but might be worth grabbing a pack of the fems too.

Would that make it easier to find a goddess pheno?

Thats awesome that you will be making more ZamxPan fems. I started my third seed about a week ago. I’ll let you know how it’s going in a few weeks when there it something to see.

Dr.King

Veteran
Awesome plant Mountain :dance:. You would def like the breeders Pan pack. I loved pan when I grew it. It's among .y all time favs. Can't wait to pop mine but saving those bad boys for when I keep keepers for multiple years. Happy growing man.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks wonderful after 11 weeks of flowering @orangina ;) Good yielding, great flower/leaf ratio and not too long flowering. I think she will be ready after ripening this last reflowering. How is her terp profile at this ripening stage ?

orangina

Veteran
Looks wonderful after 11 weeks of flowering @orangina ;) Good yielding, great flower/leaf ratio and not too long flowering. I think she will be ready after ripening this last reflowering. How is her terp profile at this ripening stage ?
She smells very nice of lemon soda though. I guess it’s the Panama coming through. The Purple Zamal gave scents of teetree oil in the Zamal Bliss I grew. Although the Panama seems to shine throw in aroma, the PZ traits are showing in in regard to preflowers.The PZP will give a nice hazy experience without being haze actually I guess.