What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness

Koondense

Veteran
Hi there,
this time I have a couple of Zacatecas tribute plants by Green Mountain Seeds(Vermontman) along with some others for a good company.
The full list is:
Zacateca Tribute by GMS(seed) - 2x
OaxPan by ACE(clone) - 3x
Oaxaca x KaliChina by ACE(seed) - 1x
Bubba Hash by ACE(seed) - 1x
and
Amnesia OG by KarmaG(seed) - 3x

The drill is similar to always but not really the same as there were troubles getting things during the lockdown, I still tried to find the best soils and amendments to mix in a nice organic blend for my plants.
So far all looks pretty good, as always they did not have the best early veg period and were neglected a bit. Despite all trouble(also a heavy gnats infestation) they look good now and will soon hit the flower mode. Actually they're ready but my journal is always a bit behind.

Some pictures for a better presentation:

Zacateca #1
picture.php

Zacateca #2
picture.php

Bubba Hash top
picture.php

and a little Auto Zamaldelica occupying the veg tent(had issues from the start, bad soil full of gnats and wrong pH all the time)
picture.php

She smells delicious, very similar to the Zam#1, sweet tropical smell with some caramello, reminds me of PowerPlant with added fruitiness. I don't count the time so can't really say how old is she.

That's it for the first post, more to come in the next weeks.

Take care of yourselves and all the people around you!

Cheers

Breadwizard

Strapping in for this one, I've got a pack of the zac tributes burning a hole in my collection, and anything involving the Oaxaca 79 has been on the wish list since the fantastic Purple Mexican I grew.

Looking awesome as always

X

xavier7995

Awesome! Vermontman grew some stunning plants and had some really really interesting genetics.

T

TakenByTheSky

Nice, I tried to get some of those zaCatecas but ace wasn't accepting credit cards, ill keep an eye out to see how they come along

jjonahjameson

Signing on to this one, for sure. Zacateca tribute is one I need to see before I attempt to run it. So thanks for that!

Bubba Hash is a great and hearty plant.

Enjoy the grow, thanks for the show, and stay healthy and kind, everyone. :)

F2F

Subbed! I’ve just started my ZT’s. not much out there on this one yet. You’ll give us a great look at what she has to offer KD.

Best of luck!

Cheers,
F2F

F2F

Subbed. It’ll be great to learn what I’m in for this year with the ZT’s. Lookin good KD!

Cheers
F2F

Pulling up a chair! I have a pack of the ZTs in the fridge, and I have a Bubba Hash seedling going too :) You always put on a good show with beautiful flowers, and I'm glad to watch this one

F2F

Haha, I JUST started KD. Second true leaves popping up. Purple stem not much to say on the petioles though. ;-)

Related observation, first true leaves of a Purple Sattelite were pink when the cots peeled back - turned green within hours though.

I’ll share som pics of the ZT here when it gets interesting.

Cheers
F2F

Hey F2F,
did they already get purple stems and petioles?
My two ZT plants started mostly green and above the third node they're deep purple.
I'm not really a fan of purple plants but will see how they go.

Thanks everyone for joining, it will be a fun ride :dance013:

Cheers

Zomboy

Veteran
:lurk:

Got my seat. Im sure this will be a good show. As baconman said you always produce lovely flowers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for starting a thread for your new grow Koondense :)

We all get excited with every new gardening adventure from you.
Best wishes! :ying:

bopper

Hi dubi,

Has Ace stopped carrying Green Mountain Seeds? The listings seem to have disappeared from your website.

My apologies for the aside.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,

bopper

Koondense

Veteran
It's probably because there's no seeds in stock, at this point the restock seems to be unknown, hopefully this year. Also no Romulans in stock or on offer.

Meanwhile, a small update.
First thanks again for joining the ride, I hope we'll all have a good time :)

Zacateca#2, the deep purple stem plant, confirmed female(same as Zac#1!)
picture.php

Then there's my beloved OaxPan, I'm truly in love with this plant
picture.php

And the newcomer Oaxaca x KaliChina, topped
picture.php

I have some trouble with her, good trouble. I think I'm in love with her too, so I'm not sure how OaxPan will react to this love story, hopefully will be happy for her half sister. This girl smells very interesting, has a very balanced smell of medicinal herbs and spices, some hints of eucalyptus and pine cough syrup, I believe her flowers will be a delight to the senses.
But let's not get carried away, gotta flower them first, true love comes after that.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
There are some other friends happily playing in another corner...
Got a bunch of hazes and haze hybrids for testing this summer, hoping to be able to manage them.

Original Haze, young plants
picture.php

picture.php

Panama X Original Haze a.k.a. Pan-O-Haze (JC's creation) plants
picture.php

Got also a couple of A5 fems by Karma, no pics of them for now. They look a bit wider leaf compared to Pan-O-Haze, will see how they develop.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers

bopper

Thanks Koondense. :)

Watching your beautiful plants grow avidly, as I have a pack of Zacatecas Tribute planned for my next grow. :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts