What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ve only smoked a small bowl of the Malawi S1 so far. Woody and a little oily smoke. It is strong. Very much head heavy. I’m sure with a larger toke, it would be narcotic and debilitating. I only got about 3 1/2 oz’s in pure sunshine. I suspect of the remaining 4 seeds, there will be even stronger and better yielding plants.

I just got around to trimming what was in the jars...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely resinous New Malawi Killer S1 buds :yummy: They look dangerous.
They must be close to reach now their optimal curing time to start to show their real potency, and long lasting and profound effects signature of the Killer phenos of this strain.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Lovely resinous New Malawi Killer S1 buds :yummy: They look dangerous.
They must be close to reach now their optimal curing time to start to show their real potency, and long lasting and profound effects signature of the Killer phenos of this strain.

Thanks to you, dubi and Ace...I anxiously and nervously waiting a full blown smoke test of the Malawi. I will likely let it go another month or so in cure before then. There is a slight tropical fruitiness in the jar on top of the wood and shop oil.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Old Timer Haze x Malawi in early cure.

picture.php

I ended up with about 390g (14oz) of trimmed flowers.

picture.php

The rotten berry aromas have mellowed. Now...Delicious bouquet of dark berries and candy.
Let’s see how she morphs with a few more months in the jars.

B

Benny106

Ive always smelt the oil from the metal shop rather than the metalic, looks great looking forward to a smoke report.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some 2020 smoke reports soon to come. At the main outdoor site this weekend. Going to start prepping for the big outdoor grow. New holes to be dug and amended. Some of the Ace seeds I’m considering to sprout: Panama Haze, Haze x KC, Honduras Haze, Killer A5, Super Malawi Haze and pure OTH. Keeping it hazy.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Three holes down.

picture.php

Each a little over 1m wide and nearly 1/2m deep. I’ll be picking up some amendments in 5he coming weeks. Hope to have the soil cooking by the end of March.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor :) Nice to see you so motivated preparing this year outdoor season.

Love your hazy line up for this year!

Ncali

Veteran
Hi UHN

I really like those holes... Cool stuff dude.

I missed this thread, going back to read this adventure from the beginning!!

Have a great outdoor this year bro, wish you lots of luck!!!!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi UHN

I really like those holes... Cool stuff dude.

I missed this thread, going back to read this adventure from the beginning!!

Have a great outdoor this year bro, wish you lots of luck!!!!

Thanks, Ncali. Haven’t been on in a couple of weeks and new websites thrown me off. More to come this year!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Tomorrow brings a full moon and all the seeds out to sprout. I’ve got a few ‘volunteers’ from last year. I can’t figure out how to post pictures in this new format. Let’s see. I think this one is SSSDH x Old Timer’s Haze.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17817462.jpg Views:	1 Size:	151.9 KB ID:	17817472

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=17817462.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17817462.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 21

Ncali

Veteran
Nice to see sssdh cross. One of our favs. Interested to see more of the lineup!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Those volunteers Oldtimer's Haze hybrids sound like fun :D
Ur Humbl Nr8tor Please when you have the chance keep us updated with a smoke report on your last season harvest!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Those volunteers Oldtimer's Haze hybrids sound like fun :D
Ur Humbl Nr8tor Please when you have the chance keep us updated with a smoke report on your last season harvest!

Hey, dubi. I’m keen on those volunteers as well. Mucking around with a lot of swollen Ace seeds ready to sprout soon, I hope. I’ve got a Golden Tiger seed from at least 10 years ago given to me from a mutual friend. Looks like it’s sprouting. Fingers crossed.

i just posted in the Malawi forum for a smoke report on the Malawi S1 (Yes and yum)...

MALAWI SMOKE REPORT

From my Ace New Killer Malawi S1...I can’t show old pictures in the new IC or more likely don’t know how. You can see them on previous pages. Here’s the buzz on the buzz. Friends and I have smoked this one several times. 4+ months cured. Vaporizer, bong, joint, bowl in separate sessions. Given it was an S1, I wasn’t expecting amazing growth and she didn’t disappoint. Smaller plant with many trichome laden sativa buds.

Very much tea and wood aromas as well the smoke profile. Pinch the bud for a mild citrus which is more orange than lemon. Airy and resin covered. The smoke (and vapor) is smooth. Joint ash isn’t as grey as I’d like, so maybe for these buds another couple of months in the jar gets us there.

The high is very much so. High high energy. Very sativa daylight friendly. There has been business, trail bicycling, household chores and a lot of impromptu music played. It makes you feel really pleasant, happy and ready to enjoy whatever activity that makes you smile. Might not be great for random and not normally fun events because it’s not going to dumb or numb you down. Way more electric, smiling & tingling. No narcotic based on our experience. Just keeps you tight until you smoke a different plants effect. I just finished tonight with F13 and you can feel it muddy up the Malawi high, which is fine and sometimes necessary in the later hours.

It’s a heady buzz in a bud. Thanks Ace and dubi for this one. Thumbs WAY up.