What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
#2 is a love child...

picture.php

The plant just has such a graceful structure.

picture.php

Long and feathery colas.

picture.php

That should beef up into arms length dense floral clusters.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Closer up on #2

picture.php

The trichomes are clear to cloudy. I’m expecting this will go well into the first half of October.

picture.php

Aromas are so similar to #1. That leathery dusty sweaty spice. The cut I’ve handed out...same comments.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel

picture.php

Like everything else a bit fried in the heat.

picture.php

picture.php

Diesel aromas that finish with a strawberry fruit kiss.

picture.php

picture.php

I guess a couple more weeks should just about finish her.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
F-13 I’m sure some terps got fried as did some of the older fans.

picture.php

It managed extremely well considering.

picture.php

It’s still quite warm though hoping for a cool down as we round out the second half of September.

picture.php

Plenty of smoke and ash from the fires. I’m thinking of dunking my plants in water at harvest to give them all a good rinse before dry, cob and cure happens.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some pictures of the F-13 at dusk with flash.

picture.php

I’m sure in cooler weather this plant would be very purple.

picture.php

Still extremely coffee, hash and a berry kiss. The trichomes are nearly all cloudy but very little amber.

picture.php

Colas are getting rock hard.

picture.php

Likely a couple ounce cola. Could be ready in a week or so which is good. I’ll be back from Zion by then.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Please keep the flower pictures coming. They are awesome. Do you think you will get any smoke and ash on the flowers, or are you good? I also had some sun crisped leaves on a patio plant.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Please keep the flower pictures coming. They are awesome. Do you think you will get any smoke and ash on the flowers, or are you good? I also had some sun crisped leaves on a patio plant.

Thanks BOMBAYCAT. I may give the colas a dunk in fresh water before they are hung to dry.

F-13

picture.php

Cut that bud worm trying to blend in two.

SSSDH #1

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel

picture.php

New Killer Malawi S1

picture.php

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Is there any signs of the Trichomes on your plants turning yet? This time of year I grow crazy waiting for harvest.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Is there any signs of the Trichomes on your plants turning yet? This time of year I grow crazy waiting for harvest.

Yes absolutely. I’ve not seen the plants in a week as I was backpacking in Zion. Many cloudy trichomes with a few ambers spotted on older fan leaves. The F13 is getting close and I suspect almost ready but I will confirm this weekend. Strawberry Diesel behind followed by SSSDH #1 and the SSSDH #2 is much hazier so still clear to cloudy. The Malawi Killer S1 and the Haze x Malawi are no where close. Months to go. I like the staggered harvests. Will make it easier dealing with much larger quantities of flowers than I am used to.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
New Killer Malawi S1...

picture.php

This little plant is looking like it’s going to blow!

picture.php

Thick oily wood smell. Not light!

Some crazy looks compared to what I’m used to.

picture.php

picture.php

If there’s any Jeanie in the bottle from the New Killer...this one is going to be fire.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Extremely strong looking Bud from Malawi s1,Hybrid or not a Legend nonetheless

Thanks Bardo Eagle. I’ve not any experience with Ace Malawi until now...but I’m scared and excited. What I know from other Ace is that it’s typically what it is. No BS. This one looks like it’s going to be serious.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here’s the Strawberry Diesel with likely 7-10 days to go.

picture.php

picture.php

The Diesel definitely is fore but there is a nice sweet strawberry fruit in the background.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH #1 got the chop, but just before

picture.php

picture.php

I struggled a bit as she could go a few more days...but it’s crazy hot and terpenes are getting roasted every day. She started to get a more NL gas smell to her and I’d prefer a little early (up) vs later (couch) effects. I think it’s the right choice.

picture.php

Nice up close picture of frass. I hosed down the plant before I cut her.

picture.php

These buds a little more mature.

picture.php

About 3% amber overall...a little early, but not too much IMO.

Latest posts

Latest posts