What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

deepwaterdude

Quick pic updates. We’ve been running 35C or so past few days. Give the girls a good watering in the morning. Next time I come up to do a PM spray, I’ll be adding silica to help them deal with the heat.

Purple Haze x Malawi

View Image

View Image

These leaves are blowing me away. And the spicy animal aromas.

Phenomenal! This is the one classic Ace strain that I've always wanted to grow. Man, they come out gorgeous. I did get the seeds with last order;)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Phenomenal! This is the one classic Ace strain that I've always wanted to grow. Man, they come out gorgeous. I did get the seeds with last order;)

Thanks deepwaterdude. Wishing yours a huge success. The spice notes are just so much along with the general positive vigor. This one is a champ.

From a distance.

picture.php

Closer up

picture.php

She is about 1.25M (4ft) right now.

Malawi S1 is about 1M

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks. Let’s get going as things have been moving along in the grove. These pics aren’t in the best light. I’ll try to capture some full sun pictures tomorrow.

Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

I need to figure out whether to chop lowest branches on these (and others). More energy up top and once these are flowering, they get fully sprayed by irrigation.

New Killer Malawi S1

picture.php

picture.php

I’m hoping fixed traits for the potent New Killer Malawi effect will be in this one. The cross with Purple Haze above shows you the power of F1.

Strawberry Diesel #2

picture.php

Runt of the litter in the grove. Kept in small pots, this one kind of auto flowers. I had hoped it would stretch out a bit. It may be in a lower light spot. Probably 1 and done.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze #1

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH #2

picture.php

picture.php

#2 leans more SSH in my opinion. This is the tallest plant in the grove measuring just at 1.8 M or 6 feet. Purple Haze x Malawi is right behind but don’t think it’s really even started it’s stretch yet.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
F-13

picture.php

picture.php

She gets the most sun. Is relatively slow growing. But she’s a real beauty. If I get up to it I’ll pollenate with the male OTH I have. That should be an exciting cross. I have pollen from the auto F-13 in the freezer. I’ll pull a vial to see if it’s any good after a few weeks of flower. I’m thinking early October finish and the earliest in the grove.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here’s some nice full sun grove pictures today

Purple Haze x Malawi from a distance

picture.php

Up close

picture.php

P Haze x Malawi together

picture.php

Malawi up close

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
For the larger plants, I’m going to have to get some long rebar and drive it into the ground surrounded by plant netting to help support these as they get larger. dubi thinks at least 2x for the P Haze x Malawi and I suspect the same for the SSSDH, which will put them both above 4.5m/12 feet.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
A couple of the house plants

Zacatecas Tribute in front, Oaxaca x Panama in back

picture.php

Don’t let the size difference be any indication. I really thought the Zacatecas was a male so left it in a solo cup for two additional weeks.

The OaxPan seems to so far love the soil I mixed up with just water feeds. Really beautiful with very thick though malleable stem for such a young plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Zacatecas needing to catch up

picture.php

picture.php

B

Benny106

Looking forward to seeing the flowers in here uhn, i have some oax x pan on atm too and the stems smell great!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Updates on a couple of the house plants.

OaxPan

picture.php

She’s under a meter tall from top of soil. Starting the flowering stretch, I think. Guessing we end up not more than 2m or so in total but haven’t grown these so not sure about the stretch. There is quite a bit of internodal distance given these have been grown in full sun.

picture.php

I don’t grow many 9 point leafed plants. Is that a Panama or Oaxaca trait?

picture.php

All in all a gorgeous specimen. This plant really holds my eye in its natural (untopped) state. The stem rub brings a delicious lemon limey undernote on top of a deep hashy base.

Here’s the Zacatecas Tribute already starting to spit pistils. Not going to get very big. Should have been more proactive with her.

picture.php

picture.php

7 fingers. Narrower and generally smaller leaf than the OaxPan. Stem rub is lighter lime (Is that Oaxaca?) with no hash.

justabluez

Veteran
Ur,

Nice Zacatecas. Looks more on the "Holy Weed" side. My originals were also on the small side, but the clones look much better with a longer VEG. This strain seems to need a longer VEG.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ur,

Nice Zacatecas. Looks more on the "Holy Weed" side. My originals were also on the small side, but the clones look much better with a longer VEG. This strain seems to need a longer VEG.

I’m considering topping it to get a clone for an indoor run this winter. It’s not producing any lateral branches...so I may just clone the top and let the plant produce a couple tiny outdoor buds just to see whether to rerun indoors or next years outdoor.

The leaf structure is quite different from the BSHW picture Koon put up which is supposedly the plant VermontMan used for the cross.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Quite a few shots from the grove tonight. F-13 to start. Very thick stemmed so not too worried about having to support her, but I broke each main stem slightly tonight to beef them up. Just under 1.5m tall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really setting up for a finish by end of September. Smells are divine. Hash, coffee lead drivers. After a few hours away from all the plants, that’s the aroma still on me.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here are the SSSDH.

picture.php

I’ve got to take the shears to the lower larf areas

#1 more diesel leaning Leaf and slightly quicker to flower.

picture.php

picture.php

#2 a real hazy beauty

picture.php

picture.php