No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got some serious stake and netting ahead of me.

SSSDH #1

Definitely wants to be more like a Christmas tree in its structure, but it’s not completely symmetrical.

It’s got the single, two and three pronged leaves. Reminiscent of Sour Diesel IMO.

Not the clearest shot, but it’s getting dark and I’m standing on a hill holding a phone and a beer. Let the stacking begin.

This was the plant getting hit by some aphids, white fly’s or some other pest last week when it got the foliar spray. I’m going to have an early morning look to see if she needs another hit. Getting to the point where I start shying away from foliar. Even if it’s just OMRI oil and garlic. Could probably hit it over the next week and still be ok.
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

My NEARLY quintessential expression of SSSDH

Such a beautiful structure throughout.

Hazier leaves. Later to flower and with more stretch.

Still pushing for the sky.
      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Chunky funky Strawberry Diesel...

She’s the shortest plant of the half dozen I have in the grove. A nice bush!

Slightly farther along than my earlier flowering SSSDH.

Looks like she’ll be plenty frosty and seems like she’s leaning a little more Strawberry Cough where my other seeded plant was pretty much structurally diesel.
        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

F-13. I’ve been very light on the feed with this one and she may be telling me to give just a little more to help push through flower. I’m guessing she will be done around end of September.

Not the best shots right at dusk.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

A couple day time pics of this beauty P Haze x Malawi...

I hope to put another layer of net on her this weekend. Very mild lowers trim and fed a handful of organic pelleted fertilizer today.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Trying to girdle the SSSDH #2. Attempted putting 10’ rebar 2-3’ deep into a 20+ degree sloping hillside with a ladder and a 20lb post pounder all by myself. Damn. I’m getting more help.

As I placed the first layer of netting over her, my hands got a nice coat of resin. This one is so hazey. Spice and leather with a tinge of diesel back note.

Too bad the rebar i was handling is a little rusty or I would have indulged in a little early flower hand charas.

Having only really grown these SSSDH out in this general location a couple times over the past 10 years, I can say that these plants stand up to high temperatures and maybe the diesel smelling terpenes burn off in the heat, but that haze spice is on point.
              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Oaxaca 79 x Panama

Structure of untopped late season plant is just wonderful. I need to clip a couple lowers to take clones now before too deep into flower.

The guardian of this plant. He takes the occasional small leaf chew, but not too much.
                U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Last days of August.

Purple Haze x Malawi...just easing along. Happy to grow taller and wider and not concerned in the least that her step-sisters in the grove are developing their lady parts without her.

That’s a 3.7 meter rebar pounded about a meter into the ground so approaching 8.5 feet tall.
                  U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Her half sister, New Killer Malawi S1

While her half sister continues to grow up, this one has decided to begin the flowering dance.
                    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

I’m in love with SSSDH #2. I’m betting she will create some enormous perhaps slightly less dense colas than her sister, but I have high hopes for this hazey leaner.

The girdling takes a bit away from the aesthetic of the shot, but it will be a necessary evil in another month.

Delicate long racemes of hazey, spice with a slight diesel twist.

Love this shot under the cover of citrus and avocados.
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

The DJ F-13 likely doesn’t need any staking. It’s branches are very stout, but I’ll have it available if need be.

If I keep this to run next year, I’d top the hell out of it and try to get it almost this tall Indoors under lights before I put it out in March in order to grow a monster.

Descriptions are spot on. She’s fast to flower and I expect she will finish in late September.

The coffee/hash with a berry kiss is intoxicating.

It will still be very warm end of September. We will see if she purples much in senescence.
                        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Strawberry Diesel

She’s a very pretty albeit small plant. If I were to grow her again out here, she’d have to be this tall vegged indoors with outdoor planting in March. That way she could beef out quite a bit.

Plenty of diesel notes with a strawberry kiss in these trichomes.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Here’s the SSSDH #1. More diesel leaning.

Out of all the plants in the grove, this one has been a little ‘buggier’. I also caught the tip of a flower that had what looked like botrytis ‘browning’ which I immediately snipped off. It seems way to early to be dealing with botrytis. Doubt I would keep this one around unless there’s some magic in the flowers...

Which are certainly starting out lovely enough.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

The Oaxaca hybrids

‘79 x Panama

Zacatecas Tribute

Damn exotic lemony spice
                              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

I’ve put the second level of netting on this monster purple haze x Malawi.

The Malawi killer S1

The aromas on the haze cross are so nice and spicy. The pure Malawi is definitely woody and oily.
                                U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X