What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Inspiration made me chop the F-13 last night. I could have maybe gone another few days, but I’ll appreciate the earlier chop as I long age her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Depending on the bud, I’d say were at 5% amber which is my go to

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty purple and lots of 37+ C days, so she’d probably be black in true fall.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Last but not least in the grove, SSSDH #2

picture.php

I think I’ll likely love the later Ace flowers so much, but from the earlier flowering plants...this one takes the cake.

picture.php

picture.php

Arms length and width buds.

picture.php

picture.php

Bardo Eagle

Ur Humbl Nr8tor ,Malawi Is not the only killer genetics you have there,wondering about sssdh x Malawi and the possible name ( Samsara haze,Shiva wife,Shiva wifi,Kali priest) mind shattering lol

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi. A few more yellows than I’d like at this time. I gave a big handful of fertilizer and will water in deep tomorrow.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
It’s been an interesting few weeks with my projects and not in the kindest of ways, but so is life. The temperatures around here have been hovering around high 30’s C for weeks. Santa Ana’s and bone dry. Both the F-13 and first SSSDH dried to quickly. I’ve kind of missed the window for an appropriate jar cure, so I’ll need to figure out how best to treat those plants.

On top of that, the bud worms have literally exploded and they are doing some damage. Some plants more so than others.

Still, in the mighty words of Pink Floyd...”the show must go on”

picture.php

New Killer Malawi in front and Purple Haze x Thai in back

Malawi shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I’d like to give her another week or so, but the worms are especially bad on this one. I didn’t even notice them 10 days ago. I had planned on cobbling a lot of this plant, so the buds getting munched will be well cleaned up and should make for good cobs.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
P. Haze x Malawi

picture.php

Almost another foot in the past 10 days.

picture.php

I should probably stop with the nitrogen feeds, but maybe one more.

picture.php

Anybody see the first hints of purple?

picture.php

Sunset daydream. Spicy, wood and oil.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze #2

picture.php

Pretty much ready to chop and showing a few signs of brown in the buds...likely from the damn worms. I could chop tomorrow, but I wish it would cool down a bit. I’m torn because if not then my next opportunity isn’t until early next week. There are a few newer pistils.

picture.php

Needs a good look at tomorrow to decide what to do. The ambers on this lower bud say chop.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
picture.php

Another beautiful shot of the hills courtesy of Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

New Killer Malawi S1 now has a citrus note behind the wood and oil.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH’s

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1, harvested and unfortunately dried too quickly while I was at the grove for a couple days. So, no cure...this one will continue to dry and then I plan to dry sift it.

picture.php

8+ oz’s dry and a clear SSH haze perfume mingled with the diesel.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Oaxaca ‘79 x Panama

picture.php

Late to the planting party, but she’s got a lovely little structure.

picture.php

A bit of a trim job, but she’s a week or so away from finishing up.

picture.php

The lemon scents that were once there is now totally mint. Never smelled it so strong in herbs before.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Couple shots of the Zacatecas tribute.

picture.php

Slender, resin coated.

picture.php

Interesting plant that should finish in the next week as well.

picture.php

Mild mint which makes me think that’s an Oaxaca thing. Lemony fore notes.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH #2 in the finish before cure

picture.php

Leather and spice is strong

picture.php

picture.php

I may have a clone with a few OTH seeds. I’ve got to check.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
A few updates on the New Killer Malawi S1. From last evening.

picture.php

Should have staked the plant, but she lasted on her thin stems. Flowers are not so voluminous to cause issues.

picture.php

picture.php

Just a slight hint on citrus with mostly wood and oil can aromas.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
We had bad Santa Ana’s today and due tomorrow as well. I decided to chop her.

picture.php

Mostly deep clouds of trichomes.

picture.php

A few amber spots

picture.php

Hang dry in 55% RM about 70 deg F.

picture.php

I think I’ll start snipping smaller flowers over next day or two and cob them up.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple haze x Malawi nearing the end. I probably should have been doing a bit more with feedings, but I was noticing brown tips where a few weeks back there were none. Likely should have been a bit more focus on P and K.

picture.php

Definitely a lot of yellowing off, but still plenty of light green fans close to the buds.

picture.php

I’m honestly not sure if she will go into December, so would appreciate your advice, dubi. More feedings or let her ride?

picture.php

I would like to see some bud and trichome swell but it seems like she could be done by months end.

picture.php

We are still pretty warm 30c down to 10 in evenings.

picture.php

I’ve noticed a few brown buds, probably due to a few caterpillars followed by localized botrytis. Crispy, not mushy. This plant wasn’t nearly as effected as the others. I think because it was so far behind in flower, the moths laid eggs elsewhere for the most part. She survived a weekend of heavy rains a few weeks back.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The smells are as expected. The OTH spice with a bit of the woods and oil from the Malawi. There is a distinct dark fruit liquor that is a pure tip to the purple OTH influence.

picture.php

Large but very airy buds. Again hoping the last few weeks will beef her up a bit.

picture.php

picture.php

Very happy with her so far...but I’d likely not keep her and look to dig into the genetics as I still have a handful of seeds.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi finishing up. Sorry for the night photos. I’ll get some day shots tomorrow. We are almost at the three week ripening period suggested by dubi, and he is of course spot on. I have to look in more detail tomorrow to decide if I chop or extend for another week. I may decide to take a partial harvest and let the rest go for another 7 days. That makes some sense.

picture.php

The weather has really been superb and I trust she could easily go on. We are dealing with some significant Santa Ana’s, but temps have been great.

picture.php

Straight water and sun for the past three weeks. A lot of fans are going bye, but the airy flowers are alive and well.

picture.php

The resin output has increased significantly and I’ll be interested to take a close look tomorrow in order to decide what the final steps will be. Although this one didn’t purple, I’m actually hopeful it might lean a bit more green OTH in effect. Pure bliss!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts