No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the larger plants, I’m going to have to get some long rebar and drive it into the ground surrounded by plant netting to help support these as they get larger. dubi thinks at least 2x for the P Haze x Malawi and I suspect the same for the SSSDH, which will put them both above 4.5m/12 feet.
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Here’s a photo of the P Haze x Malawi cut grown at a friends

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

A couple of the house plants

Zacatecas Tribute in front, Oaxaca x Panama in back

Don’t let the size difference be any indication. I really thought the Zacatecas was a male so left it in a solo cup for two additional weeks.

The OaxPan seems to so far love the soil I mixed up with just water feeds. Really beautiful with very thick though malleable stem for such a young plant.

Zacatecas needing to catch up

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the flowers in here uhn, i have some oax x pan on atm too and the stems smell great!

Comment

Originally posted by BeAn v.2.0 View Post
            Looking forward to seeing the flowers in here uhn, i have some oax x pan on atm too and the stems smell great!
            Thanks BeAn. Looking forward to it as well. Should be a bountiful year (touch wood). Glad you are along for the ride.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Updates on a couple of the house plants.

OaxPan

She’s under a meter tall from top of soil. Starting the flowering stretch, I think. Guessing we end up not more than 2m or so in total but haven’t grown these so not sure about the stretch. There is quite a bit of internodal distance given these have been grown in full sun.

I don’t grow many 9 point leafed plants. Is that a Panama or Oaxaca trait?

All in all a gorgeous specimen. This plant really holds my eye in its natural (untopped) state. The stem rub brings a delicious lemon limey undernote on top of a deep hashy base.

Here’s the Zacatecas Tribute already starting to spit pistils. Not going to get very big. Should have been more proactive with her.

7 fingers. Narrower and generally smaller leaf than the OaxPan. Stem rub is lighter lime (Is that Oaxaca?) with no hash.
              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Ur,

Nice Zacatecas. Looks more on the "Holy Weed" side. My originals were also on the small side, but the clones look much better with a longer VEG. This strain seems to need a longer VEG.

Comment

Originally posted by justabluez View Post
                  Ur,

Nice Zacatecas. Looks more on the "Holy Weed" side. My originals were also on the small side, but the clones look much better with a longer VEG. This strain seems to need a longer VEG.
                  I’m considering topping it to get a clone for an indoor run this winter. It’s not producing any lateral branches...so I may just clone the top and let the plant produce a couple tiny outdoor buds just to see whether to rerun indoors or next years outdoor.

The leaf structure is quite different from the BSHW picture Koon put up which is supposedly the plant VermontMan used for the cross.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Quite a few shots from the grove tonight. F-13 to start. Very thick stemmed so not too worried about having to support her, but I broke each main stem slightly tonight to beef them up. Just under 1.5m tall.

Really setting up for a finish by end of September. Smells are divine. Hash, coffee lead drivers. After a few hours away from all the plants, that’s the aroma still on me.
                    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Here are the SSSDH.

I’ve got to take the shears to the lower larf areas

#1 more diesel leaning Leaf and slightly quicker to flower.

#2 a real hazy beauty

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Strawberry Diesel bush

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

New Killer Malawi S1

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Purple Haze x Malawi

Absolutely no sign of flower set. A few yellows down below so another hand full of organic granules for her tomorrow.
                            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Some sun shots in the grove today

Purple Haze x Malawi

New Killer Malawi S1
                              U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X