No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya outdoors for small plants in this area for small plants was too rough June was wettest and coldest in years here 3 weeks solid rain.

Comment

Hi. I am glad that the plants thrive in the orange grove. Thrive. My favorite of your crew is Purple Haze / Malawi. Very nice.

Good luck. Your Naturalgazda.

Comment

Originally posted by djav59 View Post
        Ya outdoors for small plants in this area for small plants was too rough June was wettest and coldest in years here 3 weeks solid rain.
        I had a relatively normal June. We call it June gloom close to the coast. Very little precipitation. The grove is quite a bit inland...so more sunny days. Out there now, it’s all sunshine and very warm weather (30’s C/90F).
        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Originally posted by Naturalgazda View Post
          Hi. I am glad that the plants thrive in the orange grove. Thrive. My favorite of your crew is Purple Haze / Malawi. Very nice.

Good luck. Your Naturalgazda.
          Thanks NG. The Purple Haze x Malawi is the star of the show. I’m expecting her to be a very large girl with flowers starting in late August or early September. Not exactly sure how the Malawi will influence the start as her leaf tells me she is leaning towards the African side.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Quick pic updates. We’ve been running 35C or so past few days. Give the girls a good watering in the morning. Next time I come up to do a PM spray, I’ll be adding silica to help them deal with the heat.

Purple Haze x Malawi

These leaves are blowing me away. And the spicy animal aromas.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Originally posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
              Quick pic updates. We’ve been running 35C or so past few days. Give the girls a good watering in the morning. Next time I come up to do a PM spray, I’ll be adding silica to help them deal with the heat.

Purple Haze x Malawi

View Image

View Image

These leaves are blowing me away. And the spicy animal aromas.
              Phenomenal! This is the one classic Ace strain that I've always wanted to grow. Man, they come out gorgeous. I did get the seeds with last order
              Deep

Comment

Originally posted by deepwaterdude View Post
                Phenomenal! This is the one classic Ace strain that I've always wanted to grow. Man, they come out gorgeous. I did get the seeds with last order
                Thanks deepwaterdude. Wishing yours a huge success. The spice notes are just so much along with the general positive vigor. This one is a champ.

From a distance.

Closer up

She is about 1.25M (4ft) right now.

Malawi S1 is about 1M

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Strawberry Diesel

About half height of PHaze x Malawi.

F13

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks. Let’s get going as things have been moving along in the grove. These pics aren’t in the best light. I’ll try to capture some full sun pictures tomorrow.

Purple Haze x Malawi

I need to figure out whether to chop lowest branches on these (and others). More energy up top and once these are flowering, they get fully sprayed by irrigation.

New Killer Malawi S1

I’m hoping fixed traits for the potent New Killer Malawi effect will be in this one. The cross with Purple Haze above shows you the power of F1.

Strawberry Diesel #2

Runt of the litter in the grove. Kept in small pots, this one kind of auto flowers. I had hoped it would stretch out a bit. It may be in a lower light spot. Probably 1 and done.
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze #1

SSSDH #2

#2 leans more SSH in my opinion. This is the tallest plant in the grove measuring just at 1.8 M or 6 feet. Purple Haze x Malawi is right behind but don’t think it’s really even started it’s stretch yet.
                        U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

F-13

She gets the most sun. Is relatively slow growing. But she’s a real beauty. If I get up to it I’ll pollenate with the male OTH I have. That should be an exciting cross. I have pollen from the auto F-13 in the freezer. I’ll pull a vial to see if it’s any good after a few weeks of flower. I’m thinking early October finish and the earliest in the grove.
                          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Here’s some nice full sun grove pictures today

Purple Haze x Malawi from a distance

Up close

P Haze x Malawi together

Malawi up close

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

SSSDH grouped

Tiny Strawberry Diesel bush

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

F-13

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
                                X