What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel bush

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some grove shots this evening

Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

I’ve been digging in handfuls of organic pelleted and gave the plant a gallon of pH’d liquid Grow tonight. Just trying to nip those lower yellowing leaves. Any advice, I’m all ears.

New Killer Malawi S1 with big sister Purple Haze x Malawi in the back

picture.php

picture.php

Has been slowly starting its flower

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some of the Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze and a big question...

SSSDH #1

This one is more diesel leaning and a little further along in flower. Looks ok from a distance.

picture.php

Early flowering good.

picture.php

Unfortunately this plant out of the six in the grove is showing a fair amount of bug damage.

I can see these guys in force.

picture.php

Plume of white fly when the plant is moved.

Here’s a close up of the leaf which makes me worry about spider mites even though I can’t find any current evidence by bug or web.

picture.php

What are your thoughts? I’m treating with OMRI botanical oil and garlic concentrate.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH #2. A real beauty and hazy leaning.

picture.php

I need to trim the lower branches and drive some rebar to cage these tigers.

picture.php

Just getting started in flower so I expect a bit more stretch through months end.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Finally, the F-13. I’ve forced a very columnar plant into producing a few branches.

picture.php

She’s stubborn to grow but I think she will flower quite well.

picture.php

Flowers starting to fill in

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Oaxaca 79 x Panama Goddess.

I love the structure and overall look. I do notice that the stem is thick but very malleable. Going to need some supports.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe it won’t be as stretchy as I imagined. Will have to wait and see. It’s hashy, spicy with just a hint of lemon or lime.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

No advice to give, just great watching it all unfold :)
Still baking hot?

Balls hot, Stargazer. Glad to have you along for the ride. I’ve got to go sweat out in the grove this week and see if I can do more in creating flower supports. Give em all a PM spray and see if the whitefly/thrip/whatever on the one SSSDH is any better or worse. Thanks for the comments. Appreciate it!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Whiteflies are a common equation this year. I’ve had them on the house plants in the 15 gallon smart pots and smaller containers. Lots of OMRI spray and garlic in their future.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here we are a week later and the Purple Haze x Malawi continues to impress. I hit her with a PM foliar. OMRI oil mixed with garlic concentrate. Smells like a pizza pie.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Only slight yellowing on the lowest set of leaf. I’ll probably just keep adding a handful of organic dried feed on a weekly basis and hit with some high P guano again when I start to see some real flower set. I’ll add another layer of netting as well in the coming week. Wondering if I should also wrap around the poles to give another dimension of support.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
New Killer Malawi S1

picture.php

Definitely starting to set flower sites.

picture.php

Nice short intenodal length makes me think this one might be chunky, but she’s got some thin stems.

picture.php

I’m getting pretty excited for this one and I’ve been reading Tangenwa’s cobbling thread!! Can’t wait to introduce her to some F-13 pollen.